I like this app better than any file manager I've tried on the Priv, however I found and reported a problem...

If you delete a photo (image) in SE it removes the photo but does not remove the associated thumbnail! Thinking this might be an Android thing, I tried other apps: ES file Explorer, f-stop and the camera app all remove the thumbnail when you delete an image.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for
    BlackBerry Priv
    04-07-16 11:58 AM
    Update: Reported the above to the developer and and already got a reply that he'd investigate. Impressive response

BlackBerry Priv
    04-07-16 05:15 PM
    I like this app better than any file manager I've tried on the Priv, however I found and reported a problem...

If you delete a photo (image) in SE it removes the photo but does not remove the associated thumbnail! Thinking this might be an Android thing, I tried other apps: ES file Explorer, f-stop and the camera app all remove the thumbnail when you delete an image.

BlackBerry Priv
    Total commander is much better, tried solid explorer and won't recognized my sd card, total commander does

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-10-16 01:27 AM
    I have no problems with my 200 GB sd card and Solid Explorer.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    04-10-16 10:45 AM
    I am using file commander for 128gb sd drive. It identifies sd drive and displays photos etc. But, when I tried to copy some more pictures from laptop, it is not taking place. My laptop has Windows 10. Is it File commander problem or Android OS problem?
    04-13-16 07:33 AM