Power Tools is the Swiss Army knife for your smartphone. Packed with all the productivity tools that will increase your efficiency by facilitating your daily tasks. Let Power Tools manage your daily alarms, sound notification, call blocking, call recording, control text and email message spamming, protect application launch, trigger events with geofencing, wallpaper changing, speak to you and many more cool features.

Power Tools V2 Released Now Free with In App Purchase-screenshot_2016-01-18-10-17-47.png Power Tools V2 Released Now Free with In App Purchase-screenshot_2016-01-18-10-18-47.png

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.powertools

Change Log

* Added Speech. Supports over 20 different languages. Power Tools can now speak incoming SMS. Perfect when you are driving

* Added Good Morning. Every morning when you turn on your device you can tell Power Tools to speak the current time, current outside temperature, coming up appointments (Only Google Calendar), new email messages

* Added support for email spam and ringtone. Currently supports Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail and IMAP.

* Added AppLock support for OS 4.0
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-13-16 08:47 AM
    Power Tools is the Swiss Army knife for your smartphone. Packed with all the productivity tools that will increase your efficiency by facilitating your daily tasks. Let Power Tools manage your daily alarms, sound notification, call blocking, call recording, control text and email message spamming, protect application launch, trigger events with geofencing, wallpaper changing, speak to you and many more cool features.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-18-10-17-47.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	173.5 KB 
ID:	396997 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-18-10-18-47.png 
Views:	178 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	396998

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.powertools

Change Log

* Added Speech. Supports over 20 different languages. Power Tools can now speak incoming SMS. Perfect when you are driving

* Added Good Morning. Every morning when you turn on your device you can tell Power Tools to speak the current time, current outside temperature, coming up appointments (Only Google Calendar), new email messages

* Added support for email spam and ringtone. Currently supports Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail and IMAP.

* Added AppLock support for OS 4.0
    I purchased V.1. Do I get a free upgrade to V 2?
    04-13-16 08:51 AM
    Very Cool... Power Tools was one of the first apps I purchased for my Z10, and it only got better over the years.

Wish I would have found you guys on Android back when I replaced my Z10. Best solution I found was TASKER, but that required my to do a lot of trial and error, and watch a number of videos, to basically create my own "functions".

With it free I'll definitely download load it and see what it does and what each of the paid options will do!
    04-13-16 08:57 AM
    Very Cool... Power Tools was one of the first apps I purchased for my Z10, and it only got better over the years.

Wish I would have found you guys on Android back when I replaced my Z10. Best solution I found was TASKER, but that required my to do a lot of trial and error, and watch a number of videos, to basically create my own "functions".

With it free I'll definitely download load it and see what it does and what each of the paid options will do!
    Power Tools is alot different from Tasker and Tool Powers is easier to use and have cool features.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-13-16 09:12 AM
    So I managed to install version 2 after purchasing version 1 a while back. I contacted their support as my version 2 were running in a trial mode, they gave me a redeem code and I upgraded to the full version for free.
    04-13-16 02:07 PM