Last year I had a patched version working, but the latest one is not being installed, regardless if it is patched or not. Obb files are being downloaded, but I get the "Can't install" error.

Is anyone running the current version from Google Play Store?

If so, did you patch the app and installed GP Services? Any other workaround without having to install GP Services? What is the best screen viewing mode for the Passport, regular square or the reduced version for games?

Cheers.

Posted with my powerful and masterful  Passport!
    01-31-16 10:57 AM
    Bump, anyone?

02-04-16 09:54 PM
    Really, is noone using Plants vs. Zombies 2 on a Passport???

02-06-16 08:26 AM
    I had on my Note2, but didn't install it on my Passport. Doing it now to help you out. I'll let you know how it works out.
    02-06-16 09:25 AM
    I have it working on my Passport. Here is what I did. Keep in mind I have all of Cobalt's apps installed, had to install his Games Service app to run this. Here is the link for these: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10933307
    Next I downloaded the PvsZ2 from Cobalt's Play Store, I didn't install it but I did Whitelist the apk.
    You will find the PvsZ2 apk in your phone's downloads folder. Next I patched it with Cobalt's Play Service Patcher on my computer and then installed the patched apk.
    After doing all that PvsZ2 seems to work well. I just played one game but that went just like it did on my Note2. I just left the screen at normal, I didn't see a need to change it.
    It is a lot of steps but you get used to it to run Android apps on BB10.
    As you can tell from the posts time stamp it didn't take me long since I already had all of the needed Cobalt's apps except for Games Service, which I had to download and install.
    I hope this helps. Now I'm going to go back to PvsZ2.
    JG_Agustin and skinnymike1 like this.
    02-06-16 09:56 AM
    One other note: I noticed that after I installed Cobalt's Game Serve app that an update appeared in GPS. Ignore it. It won't install anyway (can't install a unpatched apk over a patched one) you can only use that which Cobalt supplies.
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    02-06-16 10:03 AM
    There is a PvsZ2 update. Just download it, patch it and install over the patched app on your phone. I did that this morning but haven't tried it out yet.
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    02-17-16 09:23 AM
    There is a PvsZ2 update. Just download it, patch it and install over the patched app on your phone. I did that this morning but haven't tried it out yet.
    Great, thanks for all your support, I will give it a try over the weekend!

02-18-16 08:10 AM