Can anyone recommend a good PDF editor? I need to edit some contracts.
    02-17-17 10:05 PM
    PDF max is about the best out there. Although on my iPad I love PDF expert...not sure why they haven't realesed and android version
    02-17-17 10:13 PM
    PDF max is about the best out there. Although on my iPad I love PDF expert...not sure why they haven't realesed and android version
    Thanks. I use PDF Expert on my iPad (just picked up the 9.7 Pro, today). But, need one for my Priv. I'll check it out.
    Carjackd likes this.
    02-17-17 10:17 PM
    Thanks. I use PDF Expert on my iPad (just picked up the 9.7 Pro, today). But, need one for my Priv. I'll check it out.
    Do a quick google search for best PDF editors for android..there are several that offer free trials. It best to find one that suites your needs
    02-17-17 10:29 PM
    You can't change the content of a pdf if you didn't create it. That's the whole point of pdf. However, you can add a signature or text/comment boxes if the original pdf allows. You can do this minor editing with the Adobe PDF Reader app.
    misterabrasive likes this.
    02-19-17 08:34 AM
    Could you open the PDF you didn't create & use the "print" feature to print to a new PDF on device? Would that open then editable?
    02-19-17 12:32 PM
    You can't change the content of a pdf if you didn't create it. That's the whole point of pdf. However, you can add a signature or text/comment boxes if the original pdf allows. You can do this minor editing with the Adobe PDF Reader app.
    I'm pretty sure he is aware of that, he stated he on,y wanted to edit the content which could mean a few things like you stated . I don't believe it's his intentions to remove content
    02-20-17 12:25 AM
    Search on Google. You'll get lots of PDF editor there.
    02-20-17 06:04 AM
    I'm pretty sure he is aware of that, he stated he on,y wanted to edit the content which could mean a few things like you stated . I don't believe it's his intentions to remove content
    I'm a she & yes, it's content I created but now need to edit. I have to draft contracts for musicians gigs that I've booked. I sometimes need to edit them after they've been created & I'm often out of the office.
    02-20-17 01:29 PM
    Pdf editing is frequently done; I use Adobe Pro but there are others.
    02-20-17 09:28 PM
    I edit PDFs created by others all the time.
    03-16-17 05:19 PM
    xodo seems to do that
    03-16-17 05:22 PM
    It all depends on the level of protection applied to the document, not who created it.

What you can edit is limited since the PDF document format is designed mainly for accurate viewing and printing of formated page layouts, not for editing.
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    03-20-17 12:29 AM