I was trying to send money to a phone number but couldn't get the proceed button I was stuck at the QR code scanning page. And after a good long discussion with customer care, I realized what if it's my phone. And just to test my absurd theory I took old an old LYF phone, the ones that came with Jio in it's pre-release version, and to my shame and surprise it was my phone's ( the flagship BlackBerry KEY2 😑) there was proceed button on the useless and outdated lyf.
    Can other users please confirm if they are able to see the proceed button or not after entering the mobile number?

And yes, I have tried reinstalling and rebooting the phone.
    09-09-19 10:31 AM
    I was trying to send money to a phone number but couldn't get the proceed button I was stuck at the QR code scanning page. And after a good long discussion with customer care, I realized what if it's my phone. And just to test my absurd theory I took old an old LYF phone, the ones that came with Jio in it's pre-release version, and to my shame and surprise it was my phone's ( the flagship BlackBerry KEY2 ) there was proceed button on the useless and outdated lyf.
    Can other users please confirm if they are able to see the proceed button or not after entering the mobile number?

And yes, I have tried reinstalling and rebooting the phone.
    Doesn’t the PKB still have to be accounted for in order to be a supported device with app developers?

Since I’m no IT guy or developer, I’ll let them answer...
    09-09-19 10:34 AM
    found a workaround, it seems there is still issue of app optimization. 😑
    after pressing the clipboard icon the screen shrank and the lowermost line that has the proceed button, showed up.
    And 2019 is about to be over and we are still struggling with these stuff 🤦*♂️
    09-09-19 10:37 AM