Hello, can you please give me a patched "strava apk" file

Posted via CB10
    01-09-18 01:13 AM
    So evernote requires you to buy a subscription now to use it on more than one device (stupid but also smart for money making if you ask me.). Doe anyone know of an alternative? Or is there a patched Google docs apk that I could use?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-18 02:05 AM
    First of all, thank you for taking the pains to patch these apps for us.
    I installed the Soundcloud app, everything works except the songs doesn't play at all. They just get stuck at loading the songs. Please help anyone.

Posted via CB10
    mikael11 likes this.
    02-11-18 10:30 AM
    Hello,

can I ask someone to patch for me the local android app called Bus Plus, for tracking the local busses in Belgrade?

I am asking this because I am using only puppy linux on my laptop and doesn't have windows long time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fid...w?usp=drivesdk

Thanks in advance πŸ˜‰

EDIT: I have borrowed my friends windows laptop and for the first time I have patched one android app, my own πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I am so proud. Thanks @conite for your detailed short explanation on other thread. It's really quite easy when you have everything prepared.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uvC...w?usp=drivesdk

If anyone from Belgrade, Serbia, needs, here is the patched version of Bus Plus. πŸ˜‰
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Vladislavt; 04-14-18 at 07:06 PM.
    04-13-18 12:00 PM
    Can someone patch the Google Android Go apps for me. Like YouTube Go and maps go please.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-18 10:59 PM
    Are the patched apps on the first page constantly being updated with the latest working version?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-18 01:31 AM
    I'm curious to know if anyone can load OpenCamera or Google Camera on the Blackberry Passport.
    04-30-18 10:24 AM
    Has anyone received a patch version of Skype (lite?) Or OneNote?
    05-07-18 06:03 PM
    How do I update my clash of clans on blackberry after downloading this patch because downloading the new update from google play store just doesn't help
    09-16-18 12:13 AM
    How do I update my clash of clans on blackberry after downloading this patch because downloading the new update from google play store just doesn't help
    You don’t. There is no way to get Clash of Clans to work on BB10.
    09-19-18 06:43 AM
    Cheap Android phone or tablet is your best option.
    09-19-18 06:57 AM
    @Janosch428......I've tried patching facebook, facebook messenger and tagged without success. could you assist please? and thanks for the help you've offered, much appreciated
    08-08-19 05:35 AM
    @Janosch428......I've tried patching facebook, facebook messenger and tagged without success. could you assist please? and thanks for the help you've offered, much appreciated
    Neither works anyway - patched or not.

Best to use the mobile website.

You can also use Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite.
    08-08-19 06:22 AM
    Hello, thanks for the above links. The Twitter app is not working on BB Passport, when launched it says "an error occurred when trying to connect, try again later". And it does this as many times as I launch the app. How can I make it work? Or do you have a link to a working patch? Thank you.
    11-11-19 05:45 AM
    Hello, thanks for the above links. The Twitter app is not working on BB Passport, when launched it says "an error occurred when trying to connect, try again later". And it does this as many times as I launch the app. How can I make it work? Or do you have a link to a working patch? Thank you.
    Use Twitter in mobile browser. Greatest thing since fire invented
    11-11-19 12:53 PM
65 123