Hi all,
    I have an issue with adding account in blackberry calendar for sync. I have first tried to add account in the hub and i have been asked for some sort of certificate and and after that i went with manual mode and everything is fine so far. That account is also shown in Blackberry Hub+services but when i start calendar the only account for sync I see is my google account. When i try to add my outlook account it says ''Duplicate account" or i have already added this account. So how to sync my outlook.com with that app or blackberry contacts app? Thanks folks.
    09-12-16 08:55 AM
    Remove outlook.com account from hub. Add it again via manual setup choosing the exchange activesync choice. Make sure you select calendar and contacts to sync.

If you have multiple accounts in hub keep in mind that the one you setup first is the default. So if you want the outlook.com account as your main/default account you will have to remove all the email accounts in hub and reinstall them all again. Starting with the outlook.com account.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    dark0ne_ likes this.
    09-12-16 09:18 AM
    I did it and it says I dont have permission to sync with this server. The default server name is outlook.com and the port is 443
    09-12-16 09:28 AM
    I did it.
    I've been able to setup activesync on my Android and Ipad. The settings should be your Email address = Email address, server address for me was snt-m.hotmail.com (Try just hotmail.com first though), username is your email address and make sure "This server requires an encrypted SSL connection" is checked
    09-12-16 09:40 AM
    Glad you got it fixed.

dark0ne_ likes this.
    09-12-16 11:19 AM
    Glad you got it fixed.

Yes and there is one more thing I have just noticed that the native gogle contacts app does not sync my contacts to outlook.com but the blackberry app does. Any idea why is that? I mean when I add contact from People page in my browser the contact is showing but when add from the phone is not syncing. I decided not to use blackberry app since they are mostly identical with gogle app.
    09-12-16 11:40 AM
    Yes and there is one more thing I have just noticed that the native gogle contacts app does not sync my contacts to outlook.com but the blackberry app does. Any idea why is that? I mean when I add contact from People page in my browser the contact is showing but when add from the phone is not syncing. I decided not to use blackberry app since they are mostly identical with gogle app.
    Where are your contacts? Google or outlook.com? You can use either contact app on Priv/DTEK but whichever one you choose, it must be linked to the appropriate account. You could even use both apps at the same time. Although not sure why you would want to.

09-12-16 12:21 PM
    Where are your contacts? Google or outlook.com? You can use either contact app on Priv/DTEK but whichever one you choose, it must be linked to the appropriate account. You could even use both apps at the same time. Although not sure why you would want to.

My contacts are in outlook.com and i had to import them to gogle in order to have them in my phone. Since you explained me that activesync exchange method I want to fix everything back to outlook.com and not to move to gogle again.
    09-12-16 12:40 PM
    My contacts are in outlook.com and i had to import them to gogle in order to have them in my phone. Since you explained me that activesync exchange method I want to fix everything back to outlook.com and not to move to gogle again.
    Remove the contacts from Gmail (usong your computer). Get the outlooks.com contacts sync'd to BlackBerry contacts. No need to use android contacts (messenger or hangouts).

09-12-16 02:25 PM
    Remove the contacts from Gmail (usong your computer). Get the outlooks.com contacts sync'd to BlackBerry contacts. No need to use android contacts (messenger or hangouts).

The thing is all clear. I have my outlook.com contacts and found out that the native google app is not working with the hub+services and if i add contact it is not sycing it back to outlook.com. If i add contact from the web it comes to the phone. When I have the blackberry contacts installed it is all working so it is from the app. I am staying with the native app and moved just the contacts in google. Thanks a lot.
    09-12-16 03:56 PM
    why use the native app? just use BB Contacts for your contacts.
    09-12-16 04:17 PM
    why use the native app? just use BB Contacts for your contacts.
    I am on a non-blackberry device. I just want to use the natives since they are already loaded in the main processes. Saving battery maybe. I even deleted blackberry calendar and stayed with google app but sync with outlook.com
    09-12-16 04:27 PM