I find the priv's notification menu lacking in options to make specific notification profiles like I could on BB10. I want to make profiles for different reasons during my work week. With the priv, I can't even select a "calls only" profile for bedtime, and still be able to hear my alarm, when I select "do not disturb" it silences the alarm as well.
    I don't know if I am missing something or not, but I have looked at every menu on my priv as well as trying out a dozen "apps" and not one of them does a custom profile with the option go select which app or account I want to silence or to be notified for.
    Anyone have any luck finding a good app for this?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 08:53 AM
    12-09-15 09:00 AM
    Have you tried 'Sound Profile + volume schedule' from the play store? It is the closest to what you can get for a bb10 control. If you find something better, let me know.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-15 10:34 AM
    I didn't read this until now, seems like an option for the interim, but better than I had.
    Thank you for the help.

FCSC likes this.
    12-09-15 08:20 PM
    Have you tried 'Sound Profile + volume schedule' from the play store? It is the closest to what you can get for a bb10 control. If you find something better, let me know.

Posted via CB10
    I have this one installed , and yes, it's the best option to date. I have contacted the dev, and they say that the app notifications within the profiles is next on their list of upgrades, so it looks positive going forward.
    It's unreal how easy bb10 made it for us, and I never thought in 100 years that I would be looking for an android app to do a basic function that bb10 makes look so easy.
    Cheers to BlackBerry, and I will say the world really is backwards thinking.

12-09-15 08:24 PM