Has anyone used the Notification Hub app for Android? It attempts to accomplish what the BlackBerry Hub does. I'm running both hubs on my phone for comparison. I do appreciate being able to pull in more apps for notifications. What are you thoughts?

Notification Hub App-notifhub.jpg
    stanfordprof likes this.
    02-07-17 10:14 AM
    Looks like one of big dev for bb10 too 'embrify'

Posted via CB10
    02-07-17 10:29 AM
    So? what's your opinion on it? is it any better? more options?
    02-07-17 01:36 PM
    So? what's your opinion on it? is it any better? more options?

I'm still feeling it out. I do like that I can app in every app on my phone that receives notifications. A limitation that BB Hub has. Has some unique features. Would be nice if this app and BB Hub would meld into one app.
    02-08-17 08:24 AM
    I found one of the biggest problems with bbs android hub is just how separate it is from the applications it opens. There's no replying and just going back to the hub, there's replying, then going back to the main screen of the app, then the hub. I know its just one little step, but it totally ruins it for me.
    02-08-17 11:44 AM
    I really like the hub, has all notifications in one area
    02-08-17 04:12 PM
    I found one of the biggest problems with bbs android hub is just how separate it is from the applications it opens. There's no replying and just going back to the hub, there's replying, then going back to the main screen of the app, then the hub. I know its just one little step, but it totally ruins it for me.
    While I can't speak for every app I can comment about interaction between the HUB and the TXT app Yaata.

If you hit the back arrow located on the top of the screen in the HUB after replying to a TXT you will go to Yaata. If you hit the Android back button (twice, the first to close the keyboard) on the bottom left you will return to the HUB without opening Yaata.

I was frustrated by this as well at first. I read in another thread this is by design, obviously.
    02-11-17 07:48 AM