Just wanted to let you know that I just downloaded your launcher on my Priv and it works very smooth. But on my K1 it's a bit slow and jittery, very odd. but thanks for everything and I can see this app getting really good in the near future.
    01-22-18 02:31 AM
    Hello, Shakir,

I want to thank you for your honest and open words. You and your team have already done a great job so far and I am sure that you will continue to give us great pleasure with your work in the future.

It's a pity that no more users have agreed to buy the app and grant you a start-up financing. But that's the way it is. But I can also live with two updates per week at least. And I will not stop promoting your launcher in our German forum. I will also contact Jan Ole this week to introduce the app on his channel.

All the best to you and above all success with your new activities. Because we also benefit from this.
    Pistooli, Powdah and Mecca EL like this.
    01-22-18 02:46 AM
    Hello, we have pushed update 1.0.23.

1. Redesign of Hub code. The performance will be faster
    2. Home button will take you to home.
    3. You can delete and clear notifications.
    01-22-18 02:56 AM
    Thank you!
    01-22-18 04:38 AM

Looks like it's time to buy then. Thy for all your hard work and hope we continue this relationship and build on it further.

I think the community has a responsibility to promote the launcher to the community and beyond if we expect more from this admirable Dev and the team.

Thy to your whole team.
    01-22-18 04:43 AM

Super fly work you lot. Respect!
    01-22-18 06:56 AM
    Hello, ZINQS,

unfortunately, no e-mails are displayed in the HUB again. This has worked before. Please check. Thanks.
    01-23-18 12:07 AM
    Hello, ZINQS,

unfortunately, no e-mails are displayed in the HUB again. This has worked before. Please check. Thanks.
    My emails are displayed. They get deleted when the launcher is reset or updated and is probably what you're experiencing.

There should be a fix to archive 3 days worth of messages coming soon hopefully.
    01-23-18 12:36 AM
    Hello, ZINQS,

Try turn off notifications, reboot device, turn on notification.
    01-23-18 02:01 AM
    Hi Zinqs,

When would be the next update and what would be new features, please advise
    01-23-18 01:16 PM
    I wouldn't concern myself with the frequency of updates anymore, like Shakir stated before the budget has almost run dry and now it's time to just take it slowly from here on with one or two updates a week.

It would be wise to focus on bugs and performance issues but also BlackBerry10 features that still aren't implemented which should contribute to an increase in sales of the existing app.

I'm still on my Passport but once I jump on Android I'll make sure to buy this app to support the cause.

Posted via CB10
    01-23-18 01:59 PM
    Hi Abdul, thanks for checking. We will have at least 2 updates per week. You can expect one in Tues or Wed, and sat or sun.

Also, I didn't fail to notice that, it awfully quiet on the forums here. So let me take this moment and add my thoughts/ plans to reenergize the forum.

As far as I know, we are unique in PS, by providing daily updates to users and the product changes lightning speed. It's very hard to find a company small or big who work hand in hand with users. We believe, users drive the product and we have to just tag them along and listen to them carefully. Two updates per week still very fast as per Play store standard.

I will assure you, in each update, we will move the needle forward and make the product better. Users who are following this forum would have realized that already.

Now to the boring part. Here is my strategic visioning. I want to cast a wide net in terms of product placement and user base acquisition so the net worth of ZINQS would increase over time. For 2018, ZINQS has a target to publish 6 more apps which will bring our total apps to 8-9 in Play store. Some of them are launchers and some of them are productivity apps. So we are looking at 1 app per 2 month development time.

Strategically placing the investment is the key to the success. I engage the heavy hitters and rock star devs (A-Team) at the beginning of the project and they hand it over to B-Team. A-Team is very expensive, say $100-150/hr and B Team is just half of it. This does not mean the quality is compromised. A-Team is more experienced devs and B-Team may be interns or couple of years on their resume. Learning is part of the development for B-Team.

For BB10 A-Team has finished their work (1 month), we have engaged B-Team now. B-Team will work the next month to bring the product to a more stable state, at a little slower rate and we enter the maintenance mode then after. And the cycle repeats for each product.

Here are the interesting data points which came as a result of the strategy.

1. In the past six months, we went from 0 - 500K user base.
    2. We have a super complicated product like Windows 10, BB10 and multitasking Media center in record time.

Engaging with ZINQS is a journey and we are very thankful to users who are traveling with us. We wanted to increase our user base to 1 million by end of 2018.

Let me shut up now. I hope the forum will be active now, just to avoid my boring conversations.

I believe, Users are the artery to the products we build. Without you speaking, we have nothing to do.

-- Shakir
    Last edited by Zinqs LLC; 01-23-18 at 03:37 PM.
    Mecca EL and Zack Brown1420 like this.
    01-23-18 02:56 PM
    Hi Abdul, thanks for checking. We will have at least 2 updates per week. You can expect one in Tues or Wed, and sat or sun.

Also, I didn't fail to notice that, it awfully quiet on the forums here. So let me take this moment and add my thoughts/ plans to reenergize the forum.

As far as I know, we are unique in PS, by providing daily updates to users and the product changes lightning speed. It's very hard to find a company small or big who work hand in hand with users. We believe, users drive the product and we have to just tag them along and listen to them carefully. Two updates per week still very fast as per Play store standard.

I will assure you, in each update, we will move the needle forward and make the product better. Users who are following this forum would have realized that already.

Now to the boring part. Here is my strategic visioning. I want to cast a wide net in terms of product placement and user base acquisition so the net worth of ZINQS would increase over time. For 2018, ZINQS has a target to publish 6 more apps which will bring our total apps to 8-9 in Play store. Some of them are launchers and some of them are productivity apps. So we are looking at 1 app per 2 month development time.

Strategically placing the investment is the key to the success. I engage the heavy hitters and rock star devs (A-Team) at the beginning of the project and they hand it over to B-Team. A-Team is very expensive, say $100-150/hr and B Team is just half of it. This does not mean the quality is compromised. A-Team is more experienced devs and B-Team may be interns or couple of years on their resume. Learning is part of the development for B-Team.

For BB10 A-Team has finished their work (1 month), we have engaged B-Team now. B-Team will work the next month to bring the product to a more stable state, at a little slower rate and we enter the maintenance mode then after. And the cycle repeats for each product.

Here are the interesting data points which came as a result of the strategy.

1. In the past six months, we went from 0 - 500K user base.
    2. We have a super complicated product like Windows 10, BB10 and multitasking Media center in record time.

Engaging with ZINQS is a journey and we are very thankful to users who are traveling with us. We wanted to increase our user base to 1 million by end of 2018.

Let me shut up now. I hope the forum will be active now, just to avoid my boring conversations.

I believe, Users are the artery to the products we build. Without you speaking, we have nothing to do.

-- Shakir
    Dude.. Engagement with you guys is way more than most devs will care to do so rest assured the hard work is well appreciated. 2 updates a week is a lot when compared to a lot of other apps.. Especially when it comes to serving the BlackBerry userbase.

Keep up the good work.
    01-23-18 03:43 PM
    I am still using my BlackBerry Z30, but will likely be moving on to Android sooner than later. I have already purchased this launcher and find it very close to the BB10 experience and getting better with each update. Thanks for doing this.

BioDave1955 on BB Z30
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-23-18 05:24 PM
    I'm a purchaser of this app and I appreciate the app updates plus the info on the developers vision. If I had to list what I would like to see in the future updates it would be:
    1 - being able to customize the keyboard shortcuts to do things other than just being able to launch apps
    2 - when a message is tapped on this apps hub, I would like it to go straight to that message instead of just opening the main hub for an email or the messaging app for a text. The way it is working for me is that you have to tap on the message in this apps hub and then tap it again when the main hub or messaging app opens up. The BlackBerry Hub widget takes you straight to the message when you tap on it in the widget.

No rush, I understand that good things take time and it's impressive how far you've already come.
    Powdah and Mecca EL like this.
    01-23-18 06:08 PM
    We pushed update 1.0.24. Here are the issues we fixed

1. Peeking to hub is improved. There won't be flickering any more
    2. You can peek to hub not only from task bar but from widget screen (if shown) or home screen. Swipe left to right when your screen is the last one.
    3. Clicking home button does not take you to home when you are in search and Hub. We fixed that
    4. You can move the hub type selection icon to the bottom bar. Check the settings in hub.
    5. The notifications will be archived now. If it grews more than 1000 messages, we encourage you to clear it, otherwise the performance may get affected.

We will add more things in next update.
    01-23-18 09:54 PM
    We pushed update 1.0.24. Here are the issues we fixed

1. Peeking to hub is improved. There won't be flickering any more
    2. You can peek to hub not only from task bar but from widget screen (if shown) or home screen. Swipe left to right when your screen is the last one.
    3. Clicking home button does not take you to home when you are in search and Hub. We fixed that
    4. You can move the hub type selection icon to the bottom bar. Check the settings in hub.
    5. The notifications will be archived now. If it grews more than 1000 messages, we encourage you to clear it, otherwise the performance may get affected.

We will add more things in next update.
    Since this update the phone and camera icon keeps disappearing when swiping between home pages also the home pages keep on shrinking and the hub keeps freezing on my keyone black addition
    01-24-18 02:31 AM
    Since this update the phone and camera icon keeps disappearing when swiping between home pages also the home pages keep on shrinking and the hub keeps freezing on my keyone black addition
    We will look into it.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-24-18 02:47 AM
    We have pushed an update with a recovery method. If your phone and camera disappears, click on HOME button to recover. Mean while we will investigate this issue.
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-24-18 03:23 AM
    Can't get swipe right from the home screen to work for the hub. It's only working for the task at.
    01-24-18 06:43 AM
    Hi Zinqs

I'm still having issues with unread text notifications with the textra sms client. Even when you click on the messages within the hub, they remain unread.

any ideas?
    01-24-18 07:29 AM
    With this last update my screen shows the Hub outline on both sides of the desktop-on all pages.New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-screenshot_2018-01-24-10-48-55.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-01-24-10-48-55.jpg 
Views:	532 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	433606
    01-24-18 09:56 AM
    With this last update my screen shows the Hub outline on both sides of the desktop-on all pages.Click image for larger version. 

ID:	433606Click image for larger version. 

ID:	433606
    Click on home button? Does it fill?
    01-24-18 10:05 AM
    Click on home button? Does it fill?
    No, it does not.
    01-24-18 10:41 AM
    No, it does not.
    We will push a fix for this in an hour
    brookie229 and Mecca EL like this.