Agreed and keep it very detailed if not MORE detailed. As in elegant over cartoonie..

Excited myself from seeing the one photo?.. that's a peep at it or is that BB10, lol?...
    See! You can't even tell if it's the launcher or the real thing!(BB10 OS) That's how good this launcher is going to be! That's a actual screen shot of the launcher. Scroll back to page 1 in this feed , there's more screen shots of the launcher build.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-29-17 05:08 PM
    Well that's the plan , it may be a bit tricky because of the way android is but I know there working hard at it to make it as close as possible to the real thing
    As long as he keeps it 5.0 ART (spare ya reviews, keep them high!!) and above it should be good for nearly anything as I know swipe for facebook (I am not affiliated with swipe for facebook) is spectacular and even had the bobble head pop ups for built in messenger but that feature Is only available for users using swipe on 5.0 and above as it goes to 4.4+ but must havce lollipop or above to enjoy the really good features which makes some ignorant folks angry and when I say ignorant I mean they are truly mis informed and ignorant both ways as before judging something, know all about it. Just my opinion. Okay, enough for today. Off to check out the new crackberry forums app or the reviews rather as looks like a big one. Hoping private messages are finally revamped right and maybe add comet chat or something like it for instant chat with others on there if they allow it. Haha, conite would be even busier!

Back on topic, we need a web page now where we enter are email address now to the page for "waiting list" for this to be emailed when it's ready in the PS? Definitely need this, it'll pay off! Like GAB did.. maybe offer a small discount for those on the list now for life as in the people who are there from the start. If they download it the first day ad share with least three friends and even non blackberry folks will like this, people don't know what they want most of the time until you give it to them! They will Love it, if done kosher.

Thanks again and Good Luck, Dread Pirate Regan
    12-29-17 05:08 PM
    Here is a snippet of launcher in action
    Attached Files
    12-30-17 12:47 AM
    Don't tease us like that, man.

There's nothing on your post.
    12-30-17 01:04 AM
    It's high time android went fluid & provided an option to have open tabs or swipe to go back main menu after app minimize.
    silversmith75 likes this.
    12-30-17 02:13 AM
    Don't tease us like that, man.

There's nothing on your post.
    Download and extract
    12-30-17 09:48 AM
    Looks great so far, is that where the hub will be placed?
    12-30-17 09:48 AM
    Here is the snippet of Hub integration in launcher.
    Attached Files
    12-30-17 10:49 AM
    Woah! looks like my Z10 running 10.3.1. Lookng forward to this!Maybe a beta test apk ;D
    12-30-17 11:06 AM
    Takes me to a win10 launcher project
    12-30-17 12:23 PM
    I think this is a great idea. I'm just hoping that this will provide somewhat of a more modern evolution of BB10's interface rather than an exact replica of a several year old OS. I would be excited to see all the flow, simplicity and productivity of BB OS10 with a sleek and modern visual update - like how we would have liked to have seen BlackBerry OS 10.4 or 10.5+. Also, I don't want to lose many of the useful Android touches that I have gotten used to on my Priv over the years, so a nice harmonization of the two would be neat. Keep us posted! if it's good, updated regularly and not buggy, I'll definitely buy it.
    12-30-17 12:25 PM
    Looks cool! Don't think that there is a need for 2 steps to adjust brightness level (click on brightness icon, then adjust). You might want to follow the Android model on this one: that is, with the brightness adjustment bar always visible. Just one of the improvements I would have wanted to see on BB10 anyway!
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-226446.jpg  
    12-30-17 12:44 PM
    Download and extract
    I don't see anything? Where's the attachment?
    david7saad likes this.
    12-30-17 12:48 PM
    I don't see anything? Where's the attachment?
    I see it on CB10 app. You might to try different App or use computer. Files name is HAWKS. I think these Redmond boys are Seahawks fans. Means they are quality people
    Zack Brown1420 likes this.
    12-30-17 01:34 PM
    Will Hub peeking be accessible from every screen or only the home screen?
    12-30-17 02:54 PM
    I'll pay $10 USD for this. Even if it's a flop, I respect the endeavor
    Zack Brown1420 and Mecca EL like this.
    12-30-17 03:15 PM
    Looks cool! Don't think that there is a need for 2 steps to adjust brightness level (click on brightness icon, then adjust). You might want to follow the Android model on this one: that is, with the brightness adjustment bar always visible. Just one of the improvements I would have wanted to see on BB10 anyway!
    I beg to differ, in bb10 if you were to touch the brightness button it shows the toggle to brighten or dim. Saves room and more compact .
    12-30-17 03:25 PM
    I beg to differ, in bb10 if you were to touch the brightness button it shows the toggle to brighten or dim. Saves room and more compact .
    This^
    12-30-17 05:23 PM
    Way cool based on the preview. If well vetted and tested I'd go for it.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-17 06:18 PM
    If it works as planned, I will be making the switch with confidence. Until then, I'll continue using my...

 Passport SE SQW100-4 with Vitamin (SR) 10.3.2.2836 (OS Version) 10.3.2.2876 on AT&T
    12-30-17 07:01 PM
    What do you think is the projected release date is?
    12-31-17 10:01 PM
    We are ready to roll out. Doing final testing. We will publish the launcher in Play store in few days. Based on the feedback, we will add/remove features and will tighten the product in a month or so. Happy New Year !!! - ZINQS LLC
    01-01-18 01:21 AM
    that's great news. looking forward to it
    01-01-18 10:37 AM
    you made us excited but we will see and if it is swipe up and gesture I will gone buy it. Maybe the devolper should also give us the chance to use normal icons with all the blackberry gesture and swipe stuff
    vishesh batra likes this.
    01-01-18 02:56 PM
    We are ready to roll out. Doing final testing. We will publish the launcher in Play store in few days. Based on the feedback, we will add/remove features and will tighten the product in a month or so. Happy New Year !!! - ZINQS LLC
    Wow! Great news.
    01-01-18 09:46 PM
1,323 ... 23456 ...