Yes, we can archive last 3 day messages.
    That should work. Thanks.

Also, an unread indicator like the BlackBerry spark on which messages in the hub are unread would be great like in the screenshot below.
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-34375.jpg  
    abdulsadique786 likes this.
    01-20-18 03:08 AM
    Updated to new version, changed the stock wallpaper.. Did a reboot NOW Launcher is smooth and Hub is perfect.

Thanks Shakir!

In the next update can you please add email integration, support to live wallpapers and bedside mode.
    01-20-18 06:04 AM
    We have updated the version to 1.0.21. The following fixes are done

1. You can mute the notifications which are annoying. Long press on notifications
    2. The swipe to hub will now open when you are close to 50% of the screen
    3. Other bug fixes.
    Hub gesture works very well now. Thank you. Only addition now would be a gesture while in the Hub that brings you back to the Homescreen. On BB10, if you swiped left while in Hub, Hub would slide off the screen to reveal the Homescreen.

Dark Hub support would also be a very welcome addition. Thanks
    01-20-18 07:29 AM
    Also new messages in bold when appear in Hub and a spark in Hub.
    01-20-18 07:47 AM
    Swipe up to minimize running apps would also help improve the flow and promote more gesture use.

Is the home button disabled in this launcher? It would be good if it still functioned as a home button as sometimes the gestures aren't working 100%.
    01-20-18 08:35 AM
    Swipe up to minimize running apps would also help improve the flow and promote more gesture use.

Is the home button disabled in this launcher? It would be good if it still functioned as a home button as sometimes the gestures aren't working 100%.
    I use an App called aio gestures and I have swipe up to close, right for regents and left for back. It works great.
    01-20-18 09:47 AM

Back button pressing will get you to home
    01-20-18 10:46 AM
    Back button pressing will get you to home
    The back button doesn't work unless you're in the hub or another app. We need the home button to work when in the launcher so it takes u back to the homepage.
    01-20-18 11:44 AM
    The back button doesn't work unless you're in the hub or another app. We need the home button to work when in the launcher so it takes u back to the homepage.
    Home button can be intercepted only by OEM. We are out of luck here.
    01-20-18 12:21 PM
    Home button can be intercepted only by OEM. We are out of luck here.
    Ummm.. Not so sure that's right. So how do other third party launchers like Nova, Evie and the rest do it? In fact they are able to allow programming of things like double tap, single tap etc to make it perform various actions.

I think u might wanna investigate this a bit further to ensure the launcher reaches its full potential.
    01-20-18 01:15 PM
    Ummm.. Not so sure that's right. So how do other third party launchers like Nova, Evie and the rest do it? In fact they are able to allow programming of things like double tap, single tap etc to make it perform various actions.

I think u might wanna investigate this a bit further to ensure the launcher reaches its full potential.
    Nova is doing it. You are right. We will investigate
    01-20-18 02:48 PM
    Nova is doing it. You are right. We will investigate
    Natively there is no support. There is a hack way or undocumented way to do this. Looks like that's how nova does it. Risk is, Google may close it anytime
    01-20-18 02:59 PM
    Natively there is no support. There is a hack way or undocumented way to do this. Looks like that's how nova does it. Risk is, Google may close it anytime
    To be honest.. I don't know how it's done either except that on every launcher I've used, third party ones at that, pressing the home key takes you back to the homescreen from wherever you are. At the worst it'll take u back to the last page u were in the launcher if that feature is available (which is what happens in this launcher when you press the back button), then on second press the home page.

Anyhow.. It's a nice to have not a must so no pressure. Thanks for responding.
    01-20-18 03:20 PM
    it's great to see a lot of improvements, but i think it doesn't need to make a new hub. Use a hub app from blackberry and this launcher, combine it with swipe gesture. lawnchair launcher can do this with google app
    01-20-18 03:52 PM
    it's great to see a lot of improvements, but i think it doesn't need to make a new hub. Use a hub app from blackberry and this launcher, combine it with swipe gesture. lawnchair launcher can do this with google app
    Impossible. Only OEM can embed apps into their skins.

The Google Now implementation is a different story; some kind if API that Google opened up specifically and only for Google Now.
    01-20-18 06:59 PM
    We fixed the home button issue. You will get in next update.
    01-20-18 08:57 PM
    Hi Shakir,

Is it possible to move the settings and notification icon to right? Also there's a lag of 5 sec in scrolling from tab to another any advice?
    01-20-18 09:52 PM
    hi Shakir can you also add an option to delete or clear notifications
    01-21-18 01:23 AM
    We fixed the home button issue. You will get in next update.
    You da man.
    01-21-18 01:59 AM
    I use an App called aio gestures and I have swipe up to close, right for regents and left for back. It works great.
    I agree with the AIO app. It is awesome. Thank you for that info
    01-21-18 05:38 AM
    Hello all,

I started ZINQS on Jul 2017 and since then we have created a huge impact on users with our products. Our company core values are Honesty, Integrity, and Commitment and we would give up anything to keep up that.

In that spirit, I am announcing a strategic decision for ZINQS and it has an impact on the BB10 project as well.

When Zack contacted us, we decided to make a $10,000 investment to build the launcher in a Month (Starting Dec 20) and we were able to accomplish that. We believe we will recover the investment over the period of time, if not, we will just walk away with the feeling of serving the community with our expertise and we are glad that we were in the position to do that.

Meanwhile, We were piled up with requests from various other communities especially, the MAC community is waiting for us to build the Desktop version of MAC OS in Android, and we are going to make that possible. Inspired by JFK's words "We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard". We want to support that community as well because no others will do that just because it is hard.

What does this mean to BB10 community? We are still going to support with bugs and features at a little slower rate, meaning twice an update per week. We will still monitor and will be actively involved in the forum, listening to feedback etc.

What won't happen is our daily updates. We are almost out of budget for that. Startups don't have the luxury to magically come up with money and we have to accept that fact. Our devs will be busy in building new launcher and we need funds for that. We need to build new products for the long-term sustainability of ZINQS and gather more support from more communities. ZINQS staying healthy means, we can create a super long-term impact. And we won't forget BB community.

We really thank this community and we are looking for a long-term relationship with you all.

Our dev's will be still involved with a little slower pace (low cost for us)

Lastly, forgive our ignorance and mistakes of BB10 Launcher. We have never held a BB device before and we did and will do our best in future.

--Shakir
    Last edited by Zinqs LLC; 01-21-18 at 04:48 PM.
    Paulelmar18 and jafobabe like this.
    01-21-18 04:19 PM
    Hello all,

I started ZINQS on Jul 2017 and since then we have created a huge impact on users with our products. Our company core values are Honesty, Integrity, and Commitment and we would give up anything to keep up that.

In that spirit, I am announcing a strategic decision for ZINQS and it has an impact on the BB10 project as well.

When Zack contacted us, we decided to make a $10,000 investment to build the launcher in a Month (Starting Dec 20) and we were able to accomplish that. We believe we will recover the investment over the period of time, if not, we will just walk away with the feeling of serving the community with our expertise and we are glad that we were in the position to do that.

Meanwhile, We were piled up with requests from various other communities especially, the MAC community is waiting for us to build the Desktop version of MAC OS in Android, and we are going to make that possible. Inspired by JFK's words "We choose to go to the Moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard". We want to support that community as well because no others will do that just because it is hard.

What does this mean to BB10 community? We are still going to support with bugs and features at a little slower rate, meaning twice an update per week. We will still monitor and will be actively involved in the forum, listening to feedback etc.

What won't happen is our daily updates. We are almost out of budget for that. Startups don't have the luxury to magically come up with money and we have to accept that fact. Our devs will be busy in building new launcher and we need funds for that. We need to build new products for the long-term sustainability of ZINQS and gather more support from more communities. ZINQS staying healthy means, we can create a super long-term impact. And we won't forget BB community.

We really thank this community and we are looking for a long-term relationship with you all.

Our dev's will be still involved with a little slower pace (low cost for us)

Lastly, forgive our ignorance and mistakes of BB10 Launcher. We have never held a BB device before and we did and will do our best in future.

--Shakir
    thanks shakir

when i get paid im going to buy the launcher. im not going to install it at this point but i am going to buy it cos i feel u deserve to be paid for what ur doing for the community
    01-21-18 05:27 PM
    thanks shakir

when i get paid im going to buy the launcher. im not going to install it at this point but i am going to buy it cos i feel u deserve to be paid for what ur doing for the community
    I paid for it, but not ready to commit until the kinks are ironed out.
    01-21-18 05:28 PM
    I paid for it, but not ready to commit until the kinks are ironed out.
    We will iron out the kinks very soon. Please watch for updates. - Shakir
    01-21-18 05:39 PM
    each update it gets better, doing a great job zinqs! really amazing. eventually this app will run as smooth and identical as true bb10! yeeeeeeee
    Powdah likes this.
    01-21-18 11:18 PM
1,323 ... 3738394041 ...