"Short cuts" meaning add to home screen from we page? Just want to confirm. But definitely up and down scrolling should go because that not the bb10 way/style
    Yes add to home
    01-10-18 03:15 PM
    [POLL] We are adding support for multiple page shortcuts. The trade off is, we will lose the ability to to pin shortcut in random spot. Good news is there no need the scrolling. Does pinning to random spot important? We tried it, but it creates too many issues with multiple pages. Specially when you decide to up/down the grid size

Here are our options

1. I can live with scrolling and love to pin shortcuts to spot i like
    2. Shortcuts can be auto arranged and i like pages
    Release a beta, for those who opinion you'd like to gage. I wouldn't mind testing
    01-10-18 04:26 PM
    [POLL] We are adding support for multiple page shortcuts. The trade off is, we will lose the ability to to pin shortcut in random spot. Good news is there no need the scrolling. Does pinning to random spot important? We tried it, but it creates too many issues with multiple pages. Specially when you decide to up/down the grid size

Here are our options

I like pinning shortcuts where I want
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-94919.jpg  
    arif b santoso likes this.
    01-10-18 05:50 PM
    I think Mecca EL has a good idea , release a beta .
    the brother and Mecca EL like this.
    01-10-18 05:55 PM

Here are our options

01-10-18 07:27 PM
    Yes good point . Option 1 actually is better @Zinqs LLC
    the brother likes this.
    01-10-18 08:51 PM
    Yes good point . Option 1 actually is better @Zinqs LLC
    Shakir just instructed to support both modes (scrolling mode, and auto arrange multipage)..This is now getting interesting . Part of the change will also allow programs to create groups as well.

The moving and pinning can be allowed only in the scrolling mode as the position need to be saved
    01-10-18 09:15 PM
    And this is what's called "requirements creep". Good luck. And thanks again for your efforts.
    01-10-18 09:27 PM
    Shakir just instructed to support both modes (scrolling mode, and auto arrange multipage)..This is now getting interesting . Part of the change will also allow programs to create groups as well.

The moving and pinning can be allowed only in the scrolling mode as the position need to be saved
    Update coming today?
    01-11-18 09:18 AM
    Also autohide the status bar
    Not sure where this setting is located.
    01-11-18 10:01 AM
    Not sure where this setting is located.
    Adb commands
    01-11-18 10:02 AM
    I've been enjoying this app but for some reason the notification symbol only appears when I swipe to the hub. They are turned on in the menu and appear to be under a thin black line on the edge of the screen. I'm using a Vodafone Platinum 7. Any ideas?
    01-11-18 10:43 AM
    I've been enjoying this app but for some reason the notification symbol only appears when I swipe to the hub. They are turned on in the menu and appear to be under a thin black line on the edge of the screen. I'm using a Vodafone Platinum 7. Any ideas?
    This is how BB design is. We can provide setting to always show instead of peek mode
    01-11-18 11:35 AM
    This is how BB design is. We can provide setting to always show instead of peek mode
    01-11-18 11:35 AM
    Yes your right @Zinqs LLC the notification "Bell" icon is just like bb10 so please leave it and please leave the peek to hub
    01-11-18 11:39 AM
    Update coming today?
    mostly yes
    01-11-18 11:40 AM
    Thanks, it's been a good while since I owned a Blackberry so wasn't quite sure how it was meant to appear. That's no problem. Any chance of a lock screen?😁
    01-11-18 11:40 AM
    As a general rule, if you are building a BB10 launcher, then it needs to emulate BB10 as closely as possible.
    01-11-18 11:44 AM
    As a general rule, if you are building a BB10 launcher, then it needs to emulate BB10 as closely as possible.
    Ummmmm of course, that's the whole point of this launcher and why I had @Zinqs LLC make it LOL. Somethings aren't as easy to emulate because of the way Android is but they have done an amazing job so far. Just outstanding! Keep up the good work guys!!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-11-18 12:03 PM
    Ummmmm of course, that's the whole point of this launcher and why I had @Zinqs LLC make it LOL. Somethings aren't as easy to emulate because of the way Android is but they have done an amazing job so far. Just outstanding! Keep up the good work guys!!
    If this app is made as system app, we can make it 100% like BB 10. Only OEM can make system apps
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-11-18 12:07 PM
    Anyone fancy making a video demo of this?

Im not that familiar with BB10.

Would also be nice to see a detailed review
    01-11-18 12:45 PM

Our next version is a better one to make video /review
    IvanTheTolerable and jafobabe like this.
    01-11-18 12:54 PM

I will be doing exactly this based on next update.
    Mercuryuser and jafobabe like this.
    01-11-18 01:09 PM
    I'm not sure why you're attempting to correct me, or why you're laughing out loud. I'm also not sure why you need to keep taking credit for their work.

Regardless, my comment was an affirmation that the UX of BB10 should be followed as closely as possible, which would preclude such things as repositioning icons anywhere on the screen, which Android permits.
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-11-18 01:12 PM
    I'm not sure why you're attempting to correct me, or why you're laughing out loud. I'm also not sure why you need to keep taking credit for their work.

Regardless, my comment was an affirmation that the UX of BB10 should be followed as closely as possible, which would preclude such things as repositioning icons anywhere on the screen, which Android permits.
    Not attempting to correct you but rather reinforce that the concept of this launcher and bases of this launcher is to do exactly what you said and requested and they have already accomplished it ..as you said "to emulate exactly like BlackBerry 10 OS" . ofcourse there's going to be bugs that need to be ironed out which is in any case of building an app. That's why I was "laughing out loud" because I think your about 60+ pages behind in this whole forum/conversation. Also I might add is that not once have I ever taken credit for their work but I've taken credit for being the one to initiate this whole launcher from the get go in terms of emailing hundreds upon hundreds of developers to make this launcher possible. once I found @Zinqs LLC who was more than happy to build this for us true BlackBerry 10 followers who switched to android BlackBerry with hopes this launcher would be built one day. Oh and also I started this forum in December. Like I said many many pages ago before you were even part of this discussion @meilenstein that I was never looking for a pat on the back but rather to support zinqs in this build of this launcher. Take a chill pill and enjoy the launcher and all it has to offer and just like all of us on here just look forward to all the future updates that will make this launcher even better than what it is already. Have a great day!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-11-18 01:51 PM
1,323 ... 2526272829 ...