[QUOTE=G_Unit MVP;13111630]In my humble opinion, this is the most exciting news in years for us BlackBerry fans, and is shocking the absence of interest from CB in promoting this. Even little useless news made it to the mainpage and nothing about this?
    How this thread is not in the trending list? A post with 300 views and 25 replies is trending and this one with 18000 views and 550+ replies is not? Every time I check it has 2 or 3 pages of new replies... if thats not trending I don't what it is.

Even in the last podcast @CrackBerry Kevin was talking about toothbrushes...
    @Zinqs LLC , keep the good work man, and thank you for make it happen![/QUOTE @Bla1ze what gives?
    01-08-18 05:44 PM
    Starting to think Cb Kevin doesn't care about bb10 anymore.
    He doesn't. CB and BlackBerry are aligned. Any UX discussions are completely ignored.
    01-08-18 05:47 PM
    He doesn't. CB and BlackBerry are aligned. Any UX discussions are completely ignored.
    What's BlackBerry? All I know about is TLC! It's so great and awesome! Let's go on tour!
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-08-18 05:49 PM
    So true , sad but now I don't care we have our launcher and it's getting better by the day. 8)
    01-08-18 05:49 PM
    What's BlackBerry? All I know about is TLC! It's so great and awesome! Let's go on tour!
    BlackBerry is responsible for the software end of the device so ultimately they are leading UX, not so much TCL.
    01-08-18 05:52 PM
    In my humble opinion, this is the most exciting news in years for us BlackBerry fans, and is shocking the absence of interest from CB in promoting this. Even little useless news made it to the mainpage and nothing about this?
    How this thread is not in the trending list? A post with 300 views and 25 replies is trending and this one with 18000 views and 550+ replies is not? Every time I check it has 2 or 3 pages of new replies... if thats not trending I don't what it is.

Even in the last podcast @CrackBerry Kevin was talking about toothbrushes...
    @Zinqs LLC , keep the good work man, and thank you for make it happen!
    John Chen's deal with Baidu / QNX is much more exciting.....(I hope you hear the sarcasm).
    G_Unit MVP and Mecca EL like this.
    01-08-18 05:56 PM
    John Chen's deal with Baidu / QNX is much more exciting.....(I hope you hear the sarcasm).
    Yeah... the corporate speech is ruining everything....
    Zack Brown1420 likes this.
    01-08-18 05:58 PM
    Starting to think Cb Kevin doesn't care about bb10 anymore.
    He's a company man, thats all.
    01-08-18 06:06 PM
    could the following be accomplished :
    long press a key for an assigned shortcut and short press a key to start a search or an action like "sms wife"
    assign keyboard shortcuts for things other than launch apps? example - long press "T" to text wife , long press "P" to phone wife.

Is this something you think you can accomplish? This is how most Blackberries with pkb's work.
    Bought and enjoying your app! Thanks for the effort.
    01-08-18 06:37 PM
    Yes we can do this. Please give us time to nail down few UX issues. We have preliminary shortcuts already now in settings
    the brother and jafobabe like this.
    01-08-18 06:45 PM
    awesome! Thanks again for the effort
    01-08-18 07:07 PM
    Forget Oprah,

ZackBrown and Shakir in 2020!

AMAZING WORK, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-08-18 08:25 PM
    Forget Oprah,

Incredible! The best post ever.
    01-08-18 08:43 PM
    We have pushed an update 1.0.8. The following issues are fixed

1. Rename folders bug fixed. You can rename from two places. Clicking on the folder name or Longpress the folder
    2. Added option to hide the icons panel (header) in the top. See preference dialoig
    3. Fixed the name truncation issue in the programs display
    4. Cleaned the widgets screen.
    5. You can now change size of the widgets
    01-08-18 09:08 PM
    We have pushed an update 1.0.8. The following issues are fixed

1. Rename folders bug fixed. You can rename from two places. Clicking on the folder name or Longpress the folder
    2. Added option to hide the icons panel (header) in the top. See preference dialoig
    3. Fixed the name truncation issue in the programs display
    4. Cleaned the widgets screen.
    5. You can now change size of the widgets
    Great news about the widget resizing! Can you make apps into folders outside the shortcut screen?
    01-08-18 09:15 PM
    Great news about the widget resizing! Can you make apps into folders outside the shortcut screen?
    Its on our list
    IvanTheTolerable and jafobabe like this.
    01-08-18 09:19 PM
    @Bla1ze what gives?
    My inbox is always open if you think something should be featured, why not send it to me? We have a tips line that hardly anyone uses, and I'm always available on Twitter, so what gives? I never even saw this thread until you mentioned it... or maybe I did and overlooked it because of its bad title of 'New Blackberry 10 android launcher (coming soon)' and no link on the main post lol. Lemme change that title for Zinqs LLC.
    01-08-18 09:39 PM
    My inbox is always open, if you think something should be featured, why not send it to me? We have a tips line that hardly anyone uses, and I'm always available on Twitter, so what gives? I never even saw this thread until you mentioned it... or maybe I did and overlooked it because of its bad title of 'New Blackberry 10 android launcher (coming soon)' lol. Lemme change that title for Zinqs LLC.
    OK great! And sorry for the name of the forum but it's been running for a while and I started it in December before the launcher was built so the title hasn't change. Go ahead and rename it . No worries!!
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    01-08-18 09:45 PM
    Finally! Top Management Attention!
    Zack Brown1420 and G_Unit MVP like this.
    01-08-18 09:47 PM
    Here is our App performance in Play store and its less than a week old . FYI....
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-marketshare.jpg  
    01-08-18 09:48 PM
    Here is our App performance in Play store and its less than a week old . FYI....
    That's great! Keep up the good work! Next update hopefully wil have "icon pack 10" compatibility!!??? @Zinqs LLC
    01-08-18 10:08 PM
    Forget Oprah,

LOL, First I need to apply citizenship. Still in Green Card - Shakir
    01-08-18 10:25 PM
    Forget Oprah,

Thanks!
    01-08-18 10:29 PM
    Hello Shakir, hello Zack,

first of all, I want to thank you both for your phenomenal efforts. You're doing a great job for the Blackberry community.

I am personally very convinced of the launcher, especially how Shakir responds to the wishes and suggestions of the community: He listens and implements the proposals where possible. Just GREAT.

Certainly there are still a few problems, and the complete Blackberry feeling will certainly not be transferred. But what has been done so far is GREAT.

It is also gratifying to see that the launcher in our small country Germany, where I live, is also so successful. After I discovered the discussion on CB, I wrote an article in the forum of blackberrybase.net and introduced the launcher. But also in the other forums here the launcher is pushed positively. Of course, I bought the app and was able to convince some of my friends.

Keep up the good work.

b.t.w.: Why does CB not support the launcher? In all forums in Europe, but also on UTBBlogs, the launcher is presented. Only CB doesn't write about it. This disappoints me, as CB reaches so many BlackBerry users. And also by Bla1ze in his statement no praise, but only criticism of Zack's post.
    01-09-18 01:45 AM
    Hello Shakir, hello Zack,

first of all, I want to thank you both for your phenomenal efforts. You're doing a great job for the Blackberry community.

I am personally very convinced of the launcher, especially how Shakir responds to the wishes and suggestions of the community: He listens and implements the proposals where possible. Just GREAT.

Certainly there are still a few problems, and the complete Blackberry feeling will certainly not be transferred. But what has been done so far is GREAT.

It is also gratifying to see that the launcher in our small country Germany, where I live, is also so successful. After I discovered the discussion on CB, I wrote an article in the forum of blackberrybase.net and introduced the launcher. But also in the other forums here the launcher is pushed positively. Of course, I bought the app and was able to convince some of my friends.

Keep up the good work.

b.t.w.: Why does CB not support the launcher? In all forums in Europe, but also on UTBBlogs, the launcher is presented. Only CB doesn't write about it. This disappoints me, as CB reaches so many BlackBerry users. And also by Bla1ze in his statement no praise, but only criticism of Zack's post.
    If you read back a few posts, the editor was just made aware of the existence of the launcher this evening. He is only one person - do you really think he has time to browse all the forum threads and posts for content to blog about? That's what the 'Community' is here for and as he stated above he didn't know of the product. There are a couple of key ways to get his attention and posts like yours is not one of them. In fact, when the launcher released in the Google Play Store one of the other Community Reviewers that joined recently (Ivan?) claimed his stake and was going to prepare an article. Considering the timing of the release (over a weekend during the holiday period), it will likely take a few days to assemble and review cohesive content worthy of a main blog post. CrackBerry works a little differently that the other blogs you mentioned and don't usually jump at headlines to try and turn them into a blog post or review.

The Community survives on passion of readers such as yourself and your intentions are indeed recognized, as are those of Zack Brown's indicated by the followers of this thread. As he so eloquently stated, he is not looking for a 'pat on the back', just the support of members here to help flesh this out in what is currently still an evolving app. Kudos to the developer and his team for being so responsive to the many requests within this thread, rest assured when the exposure you so desire hits the main page, that request list will grow exponentially; with it, so too will the list of reported defects. In the end, we all want to help them make this app better, right? Show the Android world why we love BlackBerry and maybe even catch the ear of someone somewhere who can help keep the feeling of the operating system alive to thrive albeit in another environment.

Sorry for the long rant, I couldn't sleep. Let's keep the passion focused instead of crapping on Bla1ze shall we? He has enough to deal with I'm sure LOL. Goodnight.
    Last edited by the brother; 01-09-18 at 03:24 AM.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    01-09-18 03:03 AM
1,323 ... 2122232425 ...