I got error message saying page not available
    Whoops - link does not work correctly when I quote it - see post #1263 above where Zincs has started a new thread.
    12-09-18 08:59 AM
    I got error message saying page not available
    Give Zinqs some time as they’re doing this as charity at this point. Lucky they’re even responding...
    moosbb likes this.
    12-09-18 09:02 AM
    Whoops - link does not work correctly when I quote it - see post #1263 above where Zincs has started a new thread.
    That's the current link they sent , I downloaded that and it's the same as before after version 16 where the peek" is impossible in terms of how it flows to peek , it's glitch. I'm waiting for the new update
    12-09-18 09:27 AM
    Give Zinqs some time as they’re doing this as charity at this point. Lucky they’re even responding...
    Absolutely, no pressure at all to them BUT I did pay for it originally to support them. Not sure if you did
    12-09-18 09:27 AM
    Absolutely, no pressure at all to them BUT I did pay for it originally to support them. Not sure if you did
    I did not as I prefer BBAndroid with it’s current flow and design. You got more than what you've ever paid for regarding Zinqs app. I’m surprised they made the app in the first place with the low BB10 demand and the high initial development costs.
    12-09-18 09:38 AM
    That's the current link they sent , I downloaded that and it's the same as before after version 16 where the peek" is impossible in terms of how it flows to peek , it's glitch. I'm waiting for the new update
    I haven't tried it but it is version 36 on that link.
    12-09-18 09:45 AM
    Here is the drop box link. We created a folder 36 for version 36

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/szrur1v81...jeX43-J4a?dl=0
    12-09-18 11:06 AM
    We brought back the code of hub peek done by Shakir. Uploaded to drop box version 36.
    How can I get this version? Link to dropbox?
    12-09-18 12:45 PM
    How can I get this version? Link to dropbox?
    See the post right above your's.
    12-09-18 12:57 PM
    This is for BBAndroid devices to give them a BB10 look and feel. Unnecessary on actual BB10 device.
    thanks for the piece of info bro
    gave me an increase to BlackBerry info!

Posted via CB10
    12-09-18 01:05 PM
    maybe Zinqs LLC can go for a Patreon account to get some support (money)
    moosbb likes this.
    12-14-18 12:01 PM
    Zinqs, do you still require any test Key2 users?
    01-11-19 04:02 AM
    We are not actively developing it, because of no enough funds to pay the developers. We hope if blackberry comes around and help us to help them to make their launcher better, we may need then few test devices. Not sure Blackberry is thinking about it. Our goal is to retain and delight the users who love the devices and companies they already love, by unblocking them through software solution. Its a Win-Win situation for everybody. When a company realizes this eco-system model, then they survive very long time. We are waiting for a green light from Blackberry folks - Shakir
    moosbb likes this.
    01-11-19 01:10 PM
    Thank you for your answer.
    I wish you the very best in turning their views around and get them to cooperate.

In case this is not going to bear fruit, is there a possibility of it becoming an open source project? I'm assuming there are quite a few of us who are willing the contribute to this idea.
    01-11-19 01:34 PM
    I wish you the very best in turning their views around and get them to cooperate.

In case this is not going to bear fruit, is there a possibility of it becoming an open source project? I'm assuming there are quite a few of us who are willing the contribute to this idea.
    Too bad there weren't "quite a few" who would pay.
    01-11-19 01:51 PM
    Not sure about the history of this project as I've just gotten my Key2.
    01-11-19 02:03 PM

I would happily contribute to the idea if we went after creating a launcher that incorporate an email and SMS client as described in post # 34 not necessarily one that get after the BB10 experience.
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-11-19 02:55 PM
    I would happily contribute to the idea if we went after creating a launcher that incorporate an email and SMS client as described in post # 34 not necessarily one that get after the BB10 experience.
    Same here.
    01-11-19 04:45 PM
    It may be time to try setting up a deal with Unihertz for their Titan Android smartphone by incorporating the Zinqs BB10 launcher on their device?

Posted via CB10
    moosbb likes this.
    08-01-19 09:51 AM
    It may be time to try setting up a deal with Unihertz for their Titan Android smartphone by incorporating the Zinqs BB10 launcher on their device?

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely! After all, it doesn't look like BlackBerry is going to give us a new launcher....we have been waiting since 2015...
    08-01-19 10:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    Good idea !
    08-01-19 11:21 AM
    We are not actively developing it, because of no enough funds to pay the developers. We hope if blackberry comes around and help us to help them to make their launcher better, we may need then few test devices. Not sure Blackberry is thinking about it. Our goal is to retain and delight the users who love the devices and companies they already love, by unblocking them through software solution. Its a Win-Win situation for everybody. When a company realizes this eco-system model, then they survive very long time. We are waiting for a green light from Blackberry folks - Shakir
    Hello,

Are you still around ? Did you see that Unihertz's project we spoke about ?
    08-04-19 05:41 AM
    Hello,

Are you still around ? Did you see that Unihertz's project we spoke about ?
    Not sure how interested they’ll be. Pretty sure that last time someone had an idea for them, bunch of money lost in development and BB issued a cease and desist.

The cease and desist may have been resolved but the problem of a severe lack of paying customers still exists.
    08-04-19 09:34 AM
    Not sure how interested they’ll be. Pretty sure that last time someone had an idea for them, bunch of money lost in development and BB issued a cease and desist.

The cease and desist may have been resolved but the problem of a severe lack of paying customers still exists.
    Two issues exists in doing this.

1. We need some sort of funding for continuous development. Hard to get a senior developer is one thing. Retaining them after hiring is totally a different thing. A good funding source will solve it.
    2. We need some blessings from BB. At the end of the day, they may claim IP.

From our perspective, if it benefits the consumers, we are excited to work on those projects. Sine we have got most of the code for BB, we think its a really good idea to do this suggested approach.
    gamegurl, Mecca EL and RK_BB like this.
    08-04-19 10:33 PM
    Two issues exists in doing this.

1. We need some sort of funding for continuous development. Hard to get a senior developer is one thing. Retaining them after hiring is totally a different thing. A good funding source will solve it.
    2. We need some blessings from BB. At the end of the day, they may claim IP.

From our perspective, if it benefits the consumers, we are excited to work on those projects. Sine we have got most of the code for BB, we think its a really good idea to do this suggested approach.
    Thanks for your reply. I’m sure the OP and the other handful of fans will read this and understand your position.
    08-05-19 04:36 AM
1,323 ... 50515253