They see value in the BB name. They see no value in mimicking BB10, a failed OS, and it's features that differ from Android. Rather covert Android users than BB10 users. A 100% BB10 conversion rate would still be an economic failure. A 1-2% Android conversion rate would be larger in comparison.
    Well I hope BlackBerry has the sense then. They are definitely trying to create a BB10 experience and I am looking forward to seeing their new BB10 style file system app.
    I do wish they would do something with their Productivity Tab and add more apps to it.
    02-24-18 07:11 PM
    Well I hope BlackBerry has the sense then. They are definitely trying to create a BB10 experience and I am looking forward to seeing their new BB10 style file system app.
    I do wish they would do something with their Productivity Tab and add more apps to it.
    I believe BB is attempting to create a BBAndroid experience based on PRIV/DTEK initial data with further data from BBMo/TCL and other previous data from TCL/Alcatel.

There's just not enough BB10 customers at its peak, for BB to care about conversion. That's why things like Blend or Link aren't developed. If Android users have desired those software features, other companies have met that need and will continue to do so.

BB10 is like restaurant serving ethnic food too authentic for mainstream customers. While people love Mexican food, Taco Bell isn't really Mexican, yet it's the largest "Mexican" restaurant chain. Mexican restaurants go broke constantly, but I can find at least five Taco Bell restaurants within three miles.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    02-24-18 07:50 PM
    The Productivity Tab had been completely overhauled! It should be released sometime next week.
    02-24-18 07:59 PM
    I believe BB is attempting to create a BBAndroid experience based on PRIV/DTEK initial data with further data from BBMo/TCL and other previous data from TCL/Alcatel.

There's just not enough BB10 customers at its peak, for BB to care about conversion. That's why things like Blend or Link aren't developed. If Android users have desired those software features, other companies have met that need and will continue to do so.

BB10 is like restaurant serving ethnic food too authentic for mainstream customers. While people love Mexican food, Taco Bell isn't really Mexican, yet it's the largest "Mexican" restaurant chain. Mexican restaurants go broke constantly, but I can find at least five Taco Bell restaurants within three miles.
    Right. So the point I made was that if they don't care to do it they shouldn't care if someone else fills this role. This only brings more people to the brand without them having to lift a finger. Why is there a problem? "Bot" or no bot, they should rescind the letter and let the developers fill the need because they don't want to.
    02-24-18 08:02 PM
    Why should they rescind anything? BB has IP rights. The legal system has it's requirements to protect your property. If you don't follow the requirements, you could lose your ownership rights. By a bot sending an email, it protects certain BB rights should further legal action be desired.
    02-24-18 08:08 PM
    In the actual thread.
    So what. Likely not representative and even if it was. If even one person didn't pay then it's lost revenue.
    02-25-18 01:17 AM
    So what. Likely not representative and even if it was. If even one person didn't pay then it's lost revenue.
    Hard to say. What would that person have done otherwise?
    02-25-18 01:18 AM
    Hard to say. What would that person have done otherwise?
    Doesn't matter what they would have done. Still not paying for what is normally a paid app. So who cares if they use it or never use it. BlackBerry isn't seeing a dime from them. One other question, are you on call 24/7 for forums responses for BlackBerry lol.
    02-25-18 01:22 AM
    Swipe left to right. Start from edge of phone. You will see message providers
    I couldn't fit all of this in my latest 5 star review, we need to drop 5's people to makeup for so many idiots dropping negatives because "BB10 is better" 'so with that said DEV, you may have to target it as being "a smart launcher" to sell more (you deserve to be paid) as it is to target others (non blackberry user whom dunno what they are missing) AS us blackberry users known what we're getting already, be subliminal! Maybe, maybe just might have to take away free trial soon if it keeps happening. Anyway, wanted to say grand job and keep u the superb work...

Anyway, can you change the ugly play store to look like blackberry world icon? Haha, I suppose I can do it myself. A small thing but it'd be darn cool!..

This is Absolutely Astounding! Amazing! Even does Drop down shade without Root! Wow! Please add more to extended search especially Play Store and add allow for custom stuff as in "Add to Home Screen with a pre-selected link (or whatever it is) icon as well as maybe custom, maybe select a "home browser to work from" that's not chrome, haha!!! Firefox! Anyway we can add stuff like links to home screen like within the blackberry browser and choose what it says quickly as well as icon?

Regardless, keep it up!
    Please add Play store into extended search.

To ALL the people crying, don't be a baby! Dude did allot of coding regardless sand wants to bring the best experience for what it is as any DEV would be whether he borrows part of an app or whole one or just mimics it. Either way, I am glad it exist as do many others... this is just typical grade a Jealous folks. It's deafening to me anymore!

Spectacular Launcher!

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    Powdah and Mecca EL like this.
    02-28-18 04:58 PM
    I totally agree. This is the best launcher. I would suggest for a default browser to use DuckDuckgo. I am finding it to be very good.
    baldy3577 likes this.
    02-28-18 05:02 PM
    I must get used to it a little more when swiping over to the left for hub as well as set it up, you don't have to hold in a specific spot? Trying it on ZTE grand X4 now, how does It decide when it brings down the sweet blackberry 10 drop down shade or the phones/androids default?... Can you also add where you can "hold" on the home and page tiny icons and bottom then swipe back and fourth from left to right like on BB10 at the bottom with the little pop ups? Where ya kind of hold on it and Ya grab then can easily swipe thru to page 15 if one were to have that many pages for their home screens or extended screens rather... should be an easy add? Thanks, Steve
    02-28-18 05:29 PM
    The takedown request for use of trademarks is very common in the Playstore. Many times its Google that does it on the behest of the trademark owner, Facebook or Reddit for example. The workaround for those two is to use (your app name + for trademark) and no use of icon/logo branding that isn't yours. That doesn't help if the BB takedown request is for non-trademark related IP infringement of course.
    02-28-18 06:18 PM
    @Zinqs LLC just left a 5 star review and really hope everyone in here does the same to support the developer. I also really hope that @Bla1ze and CrackBerry Kevin can help you guys out by showing BlackBerry how much excitement this launcher has caused in the community, even at the early stages it is in. IMO, this should have been the launcher that all BlackBerry Android devices launch with. This would have smoothed the transition and also would win over those that haven't made the switch yet. In my office alone I personally know almost 40 people that are on BB10 still on various devices. The ones that have switched to KEYone's all miss BB10 functionality.

Come on BlackBerry, work with this amazing developer and help him to help you. We are not only your customers, but your advocates. In my business, advocates are priceless.
    03-01-18 01:23 AM
    Very exciting stuff!
    03-02-18 06:46 PM
    Awfully quiet...

Posted via CB10
    03-08-18 10:04 AM
    Sure is...
    03-08-18 10:07 AM
    Should there be or is there a reason for noise?
    03-08-18 11:19 AM
    Should there be or is there a reason for noise?
    Nope. Besides that a small dev is out $10k because they were naive enough to believe that bb10 fans want a solution rather than just complaining about Android.
    Pistooli and Mecca EL like this.
    03-10-18 10:40 AM
    Nope. Besides that a small dev is out $10k because they were naive enough to believe that bb10 fans want a solution rather than just complaining about Android.
    Sad, but very true...
    03-10-18 10:42 AM
    That’s what I was thinking.

Also don’t forget complaining about everything BB10 related. LOL
    03-10-18 07:04 PM
    I was refering to the BlackBerry copyright infringement.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-18 02:09 PM
    I was refering to the BlackBerry copyright infringement.

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, there was no link or explanation so we just roll with it. Regardless, at this point, the dev realizes this was a giant waste of time and money..
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    03-11-18 10:00 PM
    Unfortunately, there was no link or explanation so we just roll with it. Regardless, at this point, the dev realizes this was a giant waste of time and money..
    The blackberry curse strikes again.
    arif b santoso likes this.
    03-11-18 10:39 PM
    is it still alive?
    03-24-18 08:53 AM
    I'm hoping that they are still working on it! They've put a lot of work into it, and I hope over time more people will appreciate their efforts. It's my launcher of choice, and for me it's been stable with very few annoyances.
    03-24-18 06:56 PM
1,323 ... 4748495051 ...