Hmmmm....Low priority, untill i can find the funding. Sorry about that. - Shakir
    No worries. Something for the future!
    02-13-18 08:33 PM
    Hi Shakir,

With the new update launcher is working smoothly but I'm not able to peek the hub with the gesture from home screen.
    02-13-18 11:20 PM
    I have purchased as I want to support this effort, and have received updates in the last day, but when active my Hub never shows any content other than phone calls and texts -no notifications, no email accounts, no social media. I have Pulse as Text app, native phone app. I've tried removing, re-installing, etc but no change - Hub only shows text and phone.

I'm also disappointed that "Bedside Mode" can only evoke "Priority mode" I was holding out hope there but realise there are limitations due to Android system.

I'm keen to see this really work well but happy to wait if funding is an issue - just a shame BB doesn't step in and adopt this as an app they could develop and promote...... oh well. I will wait with interest and see what develops as the app matures.......
    02-14-18 12:16 AM
    Hi Shakir,

With the new update launcher is working smoothly but I'm not able to peek the hub with the gesture from home screen.
    Start from taskbar and move to right
    02-14-18 01:52 AM
    how can i have or download this? thanks

🍇Q10 🍇
    02-14-18 07:48 PM

Q10 
    Read the first post.
    02-14-18 08:07 PM

🍇Q10 🍇
    Playstore
    02-14-18 08:53 PM
    02-15-18 07:55 AM
    Ole video is up:

Man, this Zach really wanted his name out there.
    02-15-18 02:32 PM
    Man, this Zach really wanted his name out there.
    Yeah, I guess he need some attention

Posted vía CB10 with my Passport SE SQW100-4
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    02-15-18 03:59 PM
    Yeah, I guess he need some attention

Posted vía CB10 with my Passport SE SQW100-4
    It's almost like he's a developer or something.
    02-15-18 04:45 PM
    I read in another post that this wasn't being developed as a native android app but instead xaramin/mono. Why was this route chosen over a native android app? Is this why the menus and way it behaves feels so alien to android?

Posted via CB10
    02-17-18 01:44 AM
    I just found this thread today because someone in a BBM group I belong to posted a link to it.

Be careful about generalising about groups and what you think they want. I'm a BB10 user and I'm very interested in trying this launcher on my first ever Android phone with a pkb. Which I don't own and can't afford yet. But I try to stay informed by lurking or posting where I feel I can help the conversation.

This thread is in an Android forum, where many BB10 users won't even see it. I'd bet that some of those still on the fence about whether to jump to Android (many for the first time) will be thrilled to know there are ways to make their Android look & feel like their BB10 device.
    @Zinq Maybe once the bugs are all fixed, you can reach out in the BB10 device forums to those like me, who don't even have an Android phone yet, as a way to entice them to switch sooner. You're more likely to pick up new purchases that way, than limiting yourself to the current Android users who have gotten used to other launchers.

My 2-cents, anyway. Keep up the good work, devs!

Guess that proves what everyone was saying. Bb10 users don't even want a bb10 launcher. That's really terrible.
    Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    02-17-18 02:59 PM
    I respectfully disagree the visibility part. This forum has so far 47k visitors and even 50% of them purchased, it would give us enough money to fund the development for this launcher for at least a year. This is so far the most visible product we had. Why user does not purchase is a different question all together. Since we are a startup and entered unknown territory, I made a calculated investment. Once we build cash flow with other products, we will direct some of them here. Windows app is our cash cow at the moment and I hope BB10 might be as well someday. I am thinking we might have missed the expectations due to inexperience in BB 10. And that's reflecting in sales. We will fix those as we slowly fund the development - Shakir
    Shakir and all your team @Zinqs LLC :
    This by far, has been THE Best Development in years! I have read every single post and page of this thread and have marveled at the dedication of you, and your whole Team. Bravo!
    I have downloaded the Launcher and will play with it often, hoping the purchase button shows up soon. In the meantime, I have donated to your group's R&D (though the paypal link you provided earlier) which will be added to, as progression of this Launcher evolves.
    Thank you so much for all you have done for us, as it is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 02-17-18 at 04:48 PM.
    02-17-18 04:06 PM
    @jafobabe. Thanks a lot for your donation. It means a lot to us. We just released new product "ZINQS People Organizer" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.zinqs.people (Shameless plug).

We definitely have some good publicity from Ole's video and people are trying out the launcher. Hope more awareness will increase. We wanted to get back to this launcher very soon with full development. I am doing my best to work on it as of now.

- Shakir
    02-17-18 11:17 PM
    I respectfully disagree the visibility part. This forum has so far 47k visitors and even 50% of them purchased, it would give us enough money to fund the development for this launcher for at least a year. This is so far the most visible product we had. Why user does not purchase is a different question all together. Since we are a startup and entered unknown territory, I made a calculated investment. Once we build cash flow with other products, we will direct some of them here. Windows app is our cash cow at the moment and I hope BB10 might be as well someday. I am thinking we might have missed the expectations due to inexperience in BB 10. And that's reflecting in sales. We will fix those as we slowly fund the development - Shakir
    I'm sorry but you've misunderstood the comment I made. Many people on here blamed the failure of many things BlackBerry related to a lack of marketing. My comment was a tongue-in-cheek reply directed at those past excuses.

While I've never been attached to BB10 OS, I own eight BB10 devices. I believe you've made a far better attempt to support Android, BBAndroid, and the BB10 OS experience than most developers.

Good luck with your endeavors.
    02-18-18 01:29 PM
    Sorry folks, we may have to pull this App from play store soon
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-notice.jpg  
    02-22-18 05:47 PM
    What brand is there to protect? Very few use BBM. Everytime I look at an update, I get more discouraged. They should hire Zinq to make a good app.

Am now deleting BBM off my phone and will not be reinstalling.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-22-18 06:00 PM
    What brand is there to protect? Very few use BBM. Everytime I look at an update, I get more discouraged. They should hire Zinq to make a good app.

Am now deleting BBM off my phone and will not be reinstalling.
    They're trying get people to use android and get used to it. Putting bb10 on android isn't what they want people to be doing.

You also can't copy another companies designs in North America. They have patents and copyrights and whatnot. And using the blackberry name is a trademark.
    02-22-18 06:07 PM
    Sorry folks, we may have to pull this App from play store soon
    That's terrible. You haven't even made a couple hundred dollars right?
    02-22-18 06:14 PM
    why not try changing to a new brand which is not registered by BlackBerry? and changing all the logos protected by its company? maybe they cant coerce you for just using another source code for the app...
    02-22-18 06:15 PM
    I hope there's some loophole for this. Since BB10 is pratically EOL, no more manufacturing nor sales of the said software. And there's no direct competition between Zinqs and BlackBerry for delivering a BB10 launcher on the Android platform. Since BlackBerry refrained to do so anyway.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-18 06:16 PM
    Yea, but they still have the protection rights of its software script, trademark and copyrights... possibly the solution would be changing the name and all the connections related to Blackberry
    02-22-18 06:21 PM
    Whoever started this thread is an imposter BB fan. It's BlackBerry not Blackberry!
    I started it. lol (auto-correct sucks) I'll leave it at that. Lol.
    02-22-18 06:23 PM
    I still have version 1.0.15 from early January which is the most stable (I think) saved if someone who's already bought it needs it.
    02-22-18 06:32 PM
1,323 ... 4445464748 ...