OK I will on another device to see how it works but are you @Zinqs LLC able to give the user the option to use either your hub or the hub widget? Also the peeking "percentage" in version 17 was perfect and super smooth so if it was set back to that percentage then that would be perfect
    That was around 70 %. Now its close to 50%. We can provide a setting to adjust it in the next update.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-31-18 09:44 PM
    OK great!
    01-31-18 10:37 PM
    That was around 70 %. Now its close to 50%. We can provide a setting to adjust it in the next update.
    Don't forget to somehow give option to use hub widget if preferred thanks
    IvanTheTolerable and Mecca EL like this.
    01-31-18 11:17 PM
    Changing phone from LG G4 back to my old Motorola droid turbo, launcher stop working.
    02-01-18 04:13 AM
    Changing phone from LG G4 back to my old Motorola droid turbo, launcher stop working.
    Can you give more details?
    02-01-18 11:34 AM
    Can you give more details?
    When i choose the options to make default browser, my phone freezing for about 3 minutes. Then rebooting itself.
    (Sorry for my bad english)
    02-01-18 06:10 PM
    Please keep the launchers own hub. I think it's fine without the BlackBerry hub widget. If the widget to option can be done without taking this hub away then go for it.
    Last edited by naijab0y; 02-02-18 at 05:19 PM.
    02-02-18 04:59 PM
    Please keep the launchers own hub. I think it's fine without the BlackBerry hub widget. If as the widget to option can be done without taking this away then go for it.
    Yes as long as the user has the option then that would be great! @Zinqs LLC
    02-02-18 05:08 PM
    With the latest version, I am finding using that peak notification that it is harder to use
    02-04-18 11:16 AM
    no more status or updates?
    02-07-18 05:17 AM
    no more status or updates?

Apologies for not updating it. My bad. We overshot the project budget and i am figuring out ways keep development going in some capacity. The updates are delayed in the meantime. Thanks for your patience - Shakir
    KorChi_JapThai and jafobabe like this.
    02-07-18 12:02 PM
    Any more bought? Surely it's more than 52 by now
    02-07-18 03:30 PM
    Any more bought? Surely it's more than 52 by now
    Sales are ramping slowly. We reinvested the money back to development.
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-sales.jpg  
    Mecca EL and abdulsadique786 like this.
    02-07-18 04:15 PM
    It's a pity...

Nothing like my SE
    02-07-18 10:30 PM
    Guess that proves what everyone was saying. Bb10 users don't even want a bb10 launcher. That's really terrible.
    02-08-18 06:09 AM
    Guess that proves what everyone was saying. Bb10 users don't even want a bb10 launcher. That's really terrible.
    Just needed better marketing....... If only people knew it existed....... "insert here" old BB10 "only needed proper marketing" complaints.
    02-08-18 06:22 AM
    There is still a bug in the hubNew Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-screenshot_20180208-172737.png
    02-08-18 04:28 PM
    I have paid for several launchers. this by far the best, most elegant. Developer Support is the best.

thks Zinqs
    Mecca EL and Bbnivende like this.
    02-08-18 07:41 PM
    Too bad only 82 people stepped up. I've never wanted to replicate BB10, however, for all the complaints on here about BBAndroid not as good as BB10, I would have expected at least 200 sales by now. This just proves that BB10 isn't the fluid OS everybody "needs" or "wants" to be duplicated.

If people aren't paying $5 to make Android more like BB10, they would never have spent the real money to support and keep actual BB10 up and running.

Hopefully, now, we don't have to endure more BB10 petitions. LOL
    02-08-18 07:55 PM
    This just proves that BB10 isn't the fluid OS everybody "needs" or "wants" to be duplicated.

I don't think so. I think it has nothing to do with what BB10 was. People just moved on (not now, it's been that way since a long time ago).

The fact that such few people bought the launcher reflects the "complex" way users are. We see that in the forums daily. People want things, and when someone built those things, people complaint about the price...

By the way, I bought the app just to support the developer, is the only Android app I have payed for.

Posted vía CB10 with my Passport SE SQW100-4
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-08-18 08:17 PM
    Just needed better marketing....... If only people knew it existed....... "insert here" old BB10 "only needed proper marketing" complaints.
    I respectfully disagree the visibility part. This forum has so far 47k visitors and even 50% of them purchased, it would give us enough money to fund the development for this launcher for at least a year. This is so far the most visible product we had. Why user does not purchase is a different question all together. Since we are a startup and entered unknown territory, I made a calculated investment. Once we build cash flow with other products, we will direct some of them here. Windows app is our cash cow at the moment and I hope BB10 might be as well someday. I am thinking we might have missed the expectations due to inexperience in BB 10. And that's reflecting in sales. We will fix those as we slowly fund the development - Shakir
    02-08-18 09:27 PM
    I respectfully disagree the visibility part. This forum has so far 47k visitors and even 50% of them purchased, it would give us enough money to fund the development for this launcher for at least a year. This is so far the most visible product we had. Why user does not purchase is a different question all together. Since we are a startup and entered unknown territory, I made a calculated investment. Once we build cash flow with other products, we will direct some of them here. Windows app is our cash cow at the moment and I hope BB10 might be as well someday. I am thinking we might have missed the expectations due to inexperience in BB 10. And that's reflecting in sales. We will fix those as we slowly fund the development - Shakir
    Keep up the good work guys. I am an OS10 fan and I do not own an android phone.
    Nevertheless, I truly appreciate your effort.

Nothing like my SE
    02-08-18 10:31 PM
    I am thinking we might have missed the expectations due to inexperience in BB 10
    This is definitely part of the problem imo.
    02-08-18 10:37 PM
    My "HUB" only shows text message and from messenger and not from my default application, Textra? Is that normal?

Pulling from the left into the HUB seems squirrely, I have to really work to get into the HUB???

It also doesn't seem fluent, a lot of jittering as I move about... Is it just me and my Priv?

PS... I just seen this thread today but did give it a try.
    02-08-18 10:52 PM
    Shakir, I as a early BBOS10 user, I was very excited to see your Launcher. Your dedication and design talent is amazing. I was an early investor and do not regret a penny spent. I cannot believe more have not purchased your product. I wish a quarter of the other 80 apps I use regularly were half as responsive as you.

This a new app and has matured well in a very short time. It is very elegant. Even non BB people like it. I know of at least one who bought it after seeing my setup.

thks and to nay sayers - get a life and support Zinq. I will buy all their products such as the media product even though it is barely functional. No one else cares as much as these guys.

From across the mountains in God's wine country.
    BioDave1955 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-09-18 12:13 PM
1,323 ... 4142434445 ...