Can't get swipe right from the home screen to work for the hub. It's only working for the task at.
    If you have widget screen then it will work there. Else try holding your phone and swipe using thumb. Start from edges
    01-24-18 11:05 AM
    Hi Zinqs

I'm still having issues with unread text notifications with the textra sms client. Even when you click on the messages within the hub, they remain unread.

any ideas?
    We do not mark it as read. The clients suppose to do it and we listen to a broadcast event. Not every client sends the event
    01-24-18 11:10 AM
    It's getting better and better @Zinqs LLC

One thing I noticed is from other captures the wallpaper extends to the phone-camera bar, but in my device it doesn't, i have a black background.

Thanks!
    01-24-18 11:17 AM
    It's getting better and better @Zinqs LLC

One thing I noticed is from other captures the wallpaper extends to the phone-camera bar, but in my device it doesn't, i have a black background.

Thanks!
    We scale it to the best of the resolution of the phone so the image is not stretched. We can provide a full screen option as a setting. and you can try that. We will provide in our next major update
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-24-18 11:50 AM
    With this last update my screen shows the Hub outline on both sides of the desktop-on all pages.Attachment 433606Attachment 433606
    We published an update. Please try it
    01-24-18 11:51 AM
    We published an update. Please try it
    Excellent! Fixed. Getting better and better!
    01-24-18 12:57 PM
    still having problems with home screens shrinking when swiping between pages
    01-24-18 01:12 PM
    still having problems with home screens shrinking when swiping between pages
    Click home button to get back to normal. We will look into it
    Powdah likes this.
    01-24-18 01:19 PM
    In the Hub with the mode selection in the footer, it would be nice if you could touch and pull that over to reveal the accounts. Right now you really have to be at the edge of the display, which isn't really BB10-ish... not sure if that's possible though. "Edge" gestures on Android all seem to need to be right at the edge of the display, which can be tough sometimes.
    01-24-18 07:19 PM
    In the Hub with the mode selection in the footer, it would be nice if you could touch and pull that over to reveal the accounts. Right now you really have to be at the edge of the display, which isn't really BB10-ish... not sure if that's possible though. "Edge" gestures on Android all seem to need to be right at the edge of the display, which can be tough sometimes.
    We have a click on that button to reveal accounts now do you need swipe?
    01-24-18 08:29 PM
    We have a click on that button to reveal accounts now do you need swipe?
    "Need" isn't the right term. Swipe on that button brings it closer to the BB10 action.
    01-24-18 08:35 PM
    "Need" isn't the right term. Swipe on that button brings it closer to the BB10 action.
    We can either have a click action or swipe action (Touch). We need to read documents to figure out how to do both . Looks like swipe is the natural way of doing it.
    naijab0y likes this.
    01-24-18 09:17 PM
    We can either have a click action or swipe action (Touch). We need to read documents to figure out how to do both . Looks like swipe is the natural way of doing it.
    I actually like it the way it is to be honest.
    01-25-18 02:01 PM
    I have been having the latest launcher crash often. Cannot find any reason why
    01-25-18 03:21 PM
    mine is also crashing alot it's become unusable at the moment
    Powdah likes this.
    01-25-18 04:28 PM
    mine is also crashing alot it's become unusable at the moment
    How many messages you have in notifications? You may be low on memory
    01-25-18 06:53 PM
    We can provide a setting to show only say last 500 or 1000 messages
    01-25-18 06:54 PM
    I have no messages in notifications as I clear them as soon as I get them
    01-25-18 09:01 PM
    I have no messages in notifications as I clear them as soon as I get them
    We will investigate to see if we are releasing memory on time
    01-25-18 09:12 PM
    suggestion. store all the hub messages in a database (which i suspect BB10 does) so when you reboot , your not stuck loosing old messages in the hub and also add a option on storing forever or a number of the last number of messages in the hub
    Last edited by suncatalyst; 01-26-18 at 07:37 PM. Reason: fix spelling errors.
    01-26-18 07:25 PM
    Hello all, we have published update 1.0.27.

1. Added contacts hub. You can get to it by clicking contact icon or open the drawer and you will see contacts button
    2. Added bedside mode button.
    3. Optimized memory to minimized crashes.
    01-28-18 01:25 AM
    Hello all, we have published update 1.0.27.

1. Added contacts hub. You can get to it by clicking contact icon or open the drawer and you will see contacts button
    2. Added bedside mode button.
    3. Optimized memory to minimized crashes.
    Nice one. Thanks.
    01-28-18 01:46 AM
    Hello, Shakir,

It's Sunday morning here in Germany and I'm installing the 27th update of your launcher within a month. Thank you very much for that.

Enjoy the Sunday and rest.

And for the next week I would have a request: the display of the reception strength does not work for me. Can you guys fix that?

Best regards
    01-28-18 01:59 AM
    Many thanks for the update Shakir! Ur a *
    01-28-18 05:22 AM
    Many thanks, keep the updates coming, it's getting better and better with every update. I've had it installed from day one and besides a few minor glitches here and there it runs perfectly.

keep the additional functionality coming, I think the hub widget is where you guys need to focus your attention. I'm sure you have a whole list of items you're working on. Thanks again guys!
    01-28-18 05:41 AM
1,323 ... 3940414243 ...