I don't see any options to add email accounts. What am I doing wrong?

New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-screenshot_20180118-221456.jpg
    01-18-18 07:20 PM
    I don't see any options to add email accounts. What am I doing wrong?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180118-221456.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	433438
    We do not have email accounts support. We are not sure if we need to get credentials from user at this time. However we can intercept the incoming email messages
    01-18-18 07:40 PM
    Hey @Zinqs LLC I was curious what your sales are like for the App? Out of the 1000ish downloads are most supporting you? Hopefully you've already broken even with your investment.
    01-18-18 07:42 PM
    We do not have email accounts support. We are not sure if we need to get credentials from user at this time. However we can intercept the incoming email messages
    Well, I just received the notification email from your quote, the email appeared on your version of the Hub, but when you click on it, it doesn't do anything.
    01-18-18 07:44 PM
    Well, I just received the notification email from your quote, the email appeared on your version of the Hub, but when you click on it, it doesn't do anything.
    We will fix clicking in next update
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    01-18-18 07:50 PM
    Hey @Zinqs LLC I was curious what your sales are like for the App? Out of the 1000ish downloads are most supporting you? Hopefully you've already broken even with your investment.

Here is the sales. Not much, but i think it will increase in future. There is absolutely zero marketing done and its all driven from the word of mouth. The revenue in the picture is Gross, Google takes 30% from it and the Net is even less and then we need to pay taxes on it.

But the sales are in right direction - Shakir
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-revenueblackberry.jpg  
    01-18-18 07:56 PM
    Here is the sales. Not much, but i think it will increase in future. There is absolutely zero marketing done and its all driven from the word of mouth. The revenue in the picture is Gross, Google takes 30% from it and the Net is even less and then we need to pay taxes on it.

Wow, only 54 total buys? Once more people hear about it'll be great! We need to get Jan Ole to review this on his YT. Does anyone know his CB name?
    abdulsadique786 likes this.
    01-18-18 08:00 PM
    Jan ole BBM channel C003B5DDF
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/janolehelmbold
    01-18-18 08:19 PM
    Wow, only 54 total buys? Once more people hear about it'll be great! We need to get Jan Ole to review this on his YT. Does anyone know his CB name?
    @JanOleH
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-18-18 08:20 PM
    Jan ole BBM channel C003B5DDF
    Youtube channel: youtube.com/janolehelmbold
    I don't use BBM or I would BBM him!
    01-18-18 08:21 PM
    Jan oles last BBM post was on Oct, I believe his BBM channel is dead. You can msg in instagram https://www.instagram.com/janoleh/
    01-18-18 08:32 PM
    Jan oles last BBM post was on Oct, I believe his BBM channel is dead. You can msg in instagram https://www.instagram.com/janoleh/
    We should all do it!
    01-18-18 08:38 PM
    We should all do it!
    Done!
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-18-18 09:02 PM
    I already sent him an email last week and I haven't seen anything yet..I hope he does
    01-18-18 09:09 PM
    Thanks all for the support. My concern is, if we don't create a dent for BB through sales or usage of the launcher, it automatically supports the narrative of abandoning the BB10 and moving to Android. This launcher will be even better in a week or two. The question is, does this launcher going to prove the BB company's decision wrong or not?- Shakir
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-18-18 09:25 PM
    Thanks all for the support. My concern is, if we don't create a dent for BB through sales or usage of the launcher, it automatically supports the narrative of abandoning the BB10 and moving to Android. This launcher will be even better in a week or two. The question is, does this launcher going to prove the BB company's decision wrong or not?- Shakir
    Bb10 failed because of the lack of App developers. A launcher wouldn't change that. People who like this launcher do so because they miss the fluidity of BB10, however I'm sure that many, my self included, we're forced to android due to basic apps failing to work. I for one was really tired of having to patch really old apk files to get basic functionality out of my pp.
    01-18-18 09:29 PM
    It's a matter of exposure! Total number is downloads is a relative figure and will almost have nothing to do with justifying BlackBerry decision to dump BB10.

I believe that if this launcher will flow and function as well as Nova, Action or any of the big name brand ones not only you will see many downloads you will win over people that are not even using BlackBerry branded devices.

All the productivity features that the launcher brings must be highlighted in Play Store with a video.

SM needs to be established....bottom line, exposure exposure exposure with tutorials, videos etc.

Perhaps too early for now but there is no reason it won't succeed if marketed correctly. CrackBerry forum is not enough.
    01-18-18 09:36 PM
    @Zinqs LLC I suggest making a new thread just for support and feature requests. This 90 page thread isn't organized enough for anyone to follow. You need your own thread where you can sell all the features of the launcher on the first page.
    01-18-18 09:41 PM

I'm glad to be part of the 54'ers. And it's sad that out of 1000+ downloads, that's all your hard work has gained. Where are all the fake BB10, BlackBerry for Life, die-hards??? They should have been dumping dollars on this, at its inception. Only good for lip services only.

I'd hate to see progress stall, but this is why app development for BB10 failed. People equate "support" with "give us free". Invest in this app, the same way these developers, who have never even heard of BB10, invest their time and skill into a launcher app for the community. Instead of complaining about what doesn't work, invest, so they'll be motivated to making it work.

Is there a PayPal link? I've already invested, but I'd like to donate more to the cause. Even if it stalls.
    01-18-18 09:57 PM
    I'm glad to be part of the 54'ers. And it's sad that out of 1000+ downloads, that's all your hard work has gained. Where are all the fake BB10, BlackBerry for Life, die-hards??? They should have been dumping dollars on this, at its inception. Only good for lip services only.

I'd hate to see progress stall, but this is why app development for BB10 failed. People equate "support" with "give us free". Invest in this app, the same way these developers, who have never even heard of BB10, invest their time and skill into a launcher app for the community. Instead of complaining about what doesn't work, invest, so they'll be motivated to making it work.

Is there a PayPal link? I've already invested, but I'd like to donate more to the cause. Even if it stalls.
    We created this some time back

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=KCAPYBWPGDW5U
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-18-18 10:03 PM
    I'm glad I purchased the app and will definitely look at future apps. Well worth the money! Now if Zinqs would make a clock app that functions and looks like the one in os 10.2 that would be killer!
    Mecca EL and Powdah like this.
    01-18-18 10:37 PM
    I'm glad I purchased the app and will definitely look at future apps. Well worth the money! Now if Zinqs would make a clock app that functions and looks like the one in os 10.2 that would be killer!
    You're in my head! I was thinking that same thing.

They could generate more revenue pushing old BB10 apps. I'd pay for the clock app, with Bed Side mode. The compass app. The Music app. Too many to list.

I swear, if anyone mentions Blend, I'll lose it!!!
    russworman, Powdah and jafobabe like this.
    01-18-18 10:54 PM
    You're in my head! I was thinking that same thing.

They could generate more revenue pushing old BB10 apps. I'd pay for the clock app, with Bed Side mode. The compass app. The Music app. Too many to list.

I swear, if anyone mentions Blend, I'll lose it!!!
    And the BB10 calendar please....
    Mecca EL and russworman like this.
    01-18-18 11:04 PM
    Not a bazillion dollars, but more than the 946 gave.
    Attached Thumbnails New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-11279.jpg  
    01-18-18 11:04 PM
    Gimme the Blend too
    Powdah likes this.
    01-18-18 11:55 PM
1,323 ... 3435363738 ...