Hello all, i have published version 1.0.17 which has hub implementation. Please try this out. Our team has just returned from a short break and they will pick up from here. We will listen to your feedback and will change it in coming days. . I have laid down the framework components for the hub to evolve in a week.

You can go to hub, by swiping right your task bar, and also you can swipe left in hub to see more options

-Shakir
    where do I find this version? Play store? Same name but updated to 1.0.17 ?
    01-18-18 10:41 AM
    where do I find this version? Play store? Same name but updated to 1.0.17 ?
    Yes
    01-18-18 10:44 AM
    Ok, I installed your newest version onto my OnePlus5 (once it is ready I will also put it onto my KeyOne but for now my OnePlus5 is the sacrifice dummy lol). So far it looks good. I look forwards to more updates.
    01-18-18 11:01 AM
    No. It would require this app working at System level.
    Are you ever going to make the app ask for rooted permissions for rooted users who want the full experience and do have root? Either way, great job! Up the price for one time fee! $4.99 versus like $2.00 for year would prob give u better earnings all around but the one time must be an option. Thanks for the hard work guys, DPR

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    01-18-18 12:28 PM
    new hub looks good but there's a long way to go with it. One issue is the dates where I've had no texts or calls. It just shows the date with no entries, when the date should be hidden.

Admittedly this won't be a problem once email and WhatsApp is added.
    01-18-18 01:16 PM
    I have just purchased my KeyOne a couple of hours ago but reading this thread already. Looks very promising. While I do not feel confident enough to install this just yet, but I am going to buy nevertheless because I would like to show support.
    01-18-18 01:19 PM
    Looking good so far , one question please , Shakir mentions swiping left in the Hub for more settings . I swipe left but get nothing ?
    01-18-18 01:22 PM
    Looking good so far , one question please , Shakir mentions swiping left in the Hub for more settings . I swipe left but get nothing ?
    Swipe left to right. Start from edge of phone. You will see message providers
    01-18-18 01:51 PM
    I have just purchased my KeyOne a couple of hours ago but reading this thread already. Looks very promising. While I do not feel confident enough to install this just yet, but I am going to buy nevertheless because I would like to show support.
    We will change your mind very soon, and we did this with Windows launcher. We want to build the product which people will like to have, not just a product.
    Pistooli, Mecca EL and jafobabe like this.
    01-18-18 01:55 PM
    We will change your mind very soon, and we did this with Windows launcher. We want to build the product which people will like to have, not just a product.
    I have no doubt because I have read the thread and see your responsiveness too. Thumbs up!
    01-18-18 02:00 PM
    Hello all, we have pushed update 1.0.18.

1. Bug fixes to the Hub,
    2. Empty dates won't show now
    3. Added almost all known providers in Hub

Lets us know how it goes. We will be improving more in next update
    01-18-18 05:15 PM
    Hello all, we have pushed update 1.0.18.

1. Bug fixes to the Hub,
    2. Empty dates won't show now
    3. Added almost all known providers in Hub

Lets us know how it goes. We will be improving more in next update
    The hub doesn't seem to show any account notifications. Will it only show new content or do I need to re log in?
    01-18-18 05:39 PM
    The hub doesn't seem to show any account notifications. Will it only show new content or do I need to re log in?
    You need to turn on notifications. Do you see whatsapp etc?
    01-18-18 05:57 PM
    You need to turn on notifications. Do you see whatsapp etc?
    I see all the "provider's" but I don't see BBM (BlackBerry Messenger). Also no matter what I touch in the hub it won't open up the message . Also can you give us the option to remove certain "provider's" that we don't want in the hub or ones we don't use? @Zinqs LLC
    01-18-18 06:23 PM
    What's App worked. I just had to wait for a new message to come in.
    01-18-18 06:24 PM
    When swipe right to hub works it will be the absolute perfect launcher imo
    01-18-18 06:25 PM
    @Zinqs LLC the time is weird on the right side, it's cut off and also the messages cover the time and also when I'm in the hub and touch a message to open nothing happens . Text opens though but nothing else . Must be a bug
    01-18-18 06:28 PM
    @Zinqs LLC the time is weird on the right side, it's cut off and also the messages cover the time and also when I'm in the hub and touch a message to open nothing happens . Text opens though but nothing else . Must be a bughttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...30e7922ef8.jpg
    We will fix in next update
    01-18-18 06:36 PM
    I see all the "provider's" but I don't see BBM (BlackBerry Messenger). Also no matter what I touch in the hub it won't open up the message . Also can you give us the option to remove certain "provider's" that we don't want in the hub or ones we don't use? @Zinqs LLC
    We will provide opt out in next update. Also will fix click bug
    01-18-18 06:38 PM
    How do you mass mark a bunch of text messages as read?
    01-18-18 06:39 PM
    Can you please make it possible to open the hub by right-swiping anywhere on the home screen... swiping on the status bar is awkward.
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-18-18 06:40 PM
    We will provide opt out in next update. Also will fix click bug
    OK great! Also maybe at the top of the hub under the date maybe put a thin black line going across. Will look better. Just a suggestion 8) looking forward to the update. Great work guys!
    01-18-18 06:43 PM
    Can you please make it possible to open the hub by right-swiping anywhere on the home screen... swiping on the status bar is awkward.
    We will
    01-18-18 06:43 PM
    We will
    But keep the option on the lower task bar as well because this is actually the true "Motion" or gesture of "peeking the hub" but yes having the option elsewhere added would be nice
    01-18-18 06:45 PM
    Are you ever going to make the app ask for rooted permissions for rooted users who want the full experience and do have root? Either way, great job! ..
    We do not have plans for that. It's a bigger investment for small returns. Once our company cash flow increases, we might. - - Shakir
    01-18-18 07:07 PM
1,323 ... 3334353637 ...