Not attempting to correct you but rather reinforce that the concept of this launcher and bases of this launcher is to do exactly what you said and requested and they have already accomplished it ..as you said "to emulate exactly like BlackBerry 10 OS" . ofcourse there's going to be bugs that need to be ironed out which is in any case of building an app. That's why I was "laughing out loud" because I think your about 60+ pages behind in this whole forum/conversation. Also I might add is that not once have I ever taken credit for their work but I've taken credit for being the one to initiate this whole launcher from the get go in terms of emailing hundreds upon hundreds of developers to make this launcher possible. once I found @Zinqs LLC who was more than happy to build this for us true BlackBerry 10 followers who switched to android BlackBerry with hopes this launcher would be built one day. Oh and also I started this forum in December. Like I said many many pages ago before you were even part of this discussion @meilenstein that I was never looking for a pat on the back but rather to support zinqs in this build of this launcher. Take a chill pill and enjoy the launcher and all it has to offer and just like all of us on here just look forward to all the future updates that will make this launcher even better than what it is already. Have a great day!
    You continue to agree with me but contradict me at the same time. I literally said I am affirming the idea that the developers should do all they can to emulate BB10, but you seemed somehow dissatisfied with that and felt the need to react. In fact, I wasn't even referring to you or any comment you had made. I've been following this thread since the first day, but haven't said much because of this very situation.

You put words in my mouth that I did not speak.

You continue to remind people that you are the impetus for this launcher.

I've said all I'm going to say to you.
    01-11-18 03:01 PM
    You continue to agree with me but contradict me at the same time. I literally said I am affirming the idea that the developers should do all they can to emulate BB10, but you seemed somehow dissatisfied with that and felt the need to react.

You put words in my mouth that I did not speak.

You continue to remind people that you are the impetus for this launcher.

I've said all I'm going to say to you.
    Not here to argue @meilenstein. I could care less about reminding people that I found zinqs. Does nothing for me. Just happy it's finally built. We're all here so that we can all put our thoughts together to help Zinqs make this launcher better and I'm just taking a pragmatic approach to it seeing that its almost impossible to replicate certain things into this launcher because of Android and the fact that this launcher is NOT a system app like Zinqs said to YOU so certain things can't be accomplished . So back off , relax and enjoy this forum and launcher and maybe contribute some real feedback that can help these guys build it even better. Jeeze. I guess it's hard for you to take constructive criticism. Like I said before , have a nice day bud.
    01-11-18 03:14 PM
    If this app is made as system app, we can make it 100% like BB 10. Only OEM can make system apps
    Or offer a root only version, for those of us who don't mind bleed edge.
    01-11-18 03:53 PM
    If this app is made as system app, we can make it 100% like BB 10. Only OEM can make system apps
    Adding to your statement, BB and BBMo/TCL chose not to carry over BB10 to BBAndroid.

I'm not here to cheer on then complain that CB isn't promoting but I'm also not here complaining app isn't complete duplicate of BB10.

Everybody here should remember that BB10 was a commercial failure and getting anyone else to consider taking on this project is a great accomplishment.

I haven't seen anyone really helping the CB fans this way on the Android side like this recently. Enjoy it and be thankful for what it's worthless.

I'm not using your app because I'm happy with BBAndroid the way things are but I do appreciate your efforts for the community in general.

I will say thank you for many here on CB that should be saying it but they've forgotten their manners. You're a newer visitor to our neighborhood and we've got some real kooks that live here. Enjoy your visit and thanks again.

Chuck
    01-11-18 04:02 PM
    We published an update 1.0.9 just now. The following issues are fixed

1. Create Groups /folders for the programs
    2. Shortcuts in multiple page. Turn on this in preference dialog
    3. Added battery percentage (Can hide in the preference)
    4. Random crash with spinning wheel bug fixed.
    5. Fixed black bar issue in the wall paper

Just in case, if you care about your customization, take a backup in Settings->Backup before update.
    IvanTheTolerable and jafobabe like this.
    01-11-18 05:14 PM
    Nice touch with the battery percentage. Great work guys.
    Zack Brown1420 likes this.
    01-11-18 05:27 PM
    We published an update 1.0.9 just now. The following issues are fixed

1. Create Groups /folders for the programs
    2. Shortcuts in multiple page. Turn on this in preference dialog
    3. Added battery percentage (Can hide in the preference)
    4. Random crash with spinning wheel bug fixed.
    5. Fixed black bar issue in the wall paper

Just in case, if you care about your customization, take a backup in Settings->Backup before update.
    Thank you! This is brilliant- especially being able to create folders for all apps and not just shortcuts.

With respect to the folders, I created a new folder and added several apps to it, however when I open the folder up, it only shows the first four apps (ie the first row). The rest of the folder is empty space. Unfortunately, as this folder contains the apps and not the shortcuts, I am unsure how I can access the apps that no longer appear to be visible. Can anyone help?
    01-11-18 06:17 PM
    Thank you! This is brilliant- especially being able to create folders for all apps and not just shortcuts.

With respect to the folders, I created a new folder and added several apps to it, however when I open the folder up, it only shows the first four apps (ie the first row). The rest of the folder is empty space. Unfortunately, as this folder contains the apps and not the shortcuts, I am unsure how I can access the apps that no longer appear to be visible. Can anyone help?
    My guess is that you have the apps that aren't showing in your folder may be in "hidden" mode in settings but that's just my guess. @Zinqs LLC will definitely have the answer
    01-11-18 06:22 PM

Could be a bug. We will look into it. We just wrote massive amounts of code in past 1 day. Appreciate your patience
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-11-18 06:25 PM
    We will push another update in couple of hours for the blocking bug
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-11-18 06:30 PM
    We will push another update in couple of hours for the blocking bug
    Thanks Zinqs LLC! Really appreciate the wonderful work you have been doing!
    01-11-18 06:32 PM
    The update is super smooth and fast. This is developing beautifully. Thank you!
    Zack Brown1420 and jafobabe like this.
    01-11-18 06:35 PM
    01-11-18 06:47 PM
    Where is the clock? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180111-194654.png 
Views:	110 
Size:	307.6 KB 
ID:	433200
    Clock will show in 10.3 mode
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-11-18 06:59 PM
    Clock will show in 10.3 mode
    Nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled. No clock.
    01-11-18 07:01 PM
    Uninstalled again and nothing in 10.3 mode. New Blackberry 10 android launcher  available now!-screenshot_20180111-200443.png so close to being able to review it lol
    01-11-18 07:05 PM
    Uninstalled again and nothing in 10.3 mode. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180111-200443.png 
Views:	188 
Size:	289.6 KB 
ID:	433201 so close to being able to review it lol
    Weird @IvanTheTolerable mine has always worked since first version. What phone you have?
    01-11-18 07:06 PM
    Uninstalled again and nothing in 10.3 mode. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180111-200443.png 
Views:	188 
Size:	289.6 KB 
ID:	433201 so close to being able to review it lol
    Fixing clock. Will update in an hour
    jafobabe likes this.
    01-11-18 07:06 PM
    Fixing clock. Will update in an hour
    Thanks!
    01-11-18 07:07 PM
    Apologies for regression. Shakir's framework code has many moving parts and we are doing our best.
    01-11-18 07:15 PM
    Updated new version. 1.0.10

1. Clock should work now
    2. The programs in folder should show all of them
    Mecca EL and jafobabe like this.
    01-11-18 07:56 PM
    @Zinqs I'm just finishing up the review. Is it free for the first 24 hours and then the payment screen pops up? Also how much usd is it? I paid in Canadian.
    01-11-18 07:59 PM
    @Zinqs I'm just finishing up the review. Is it free for the first 24 hours and then the payment screen pops up? Also how much usd is it? I paid in Canadian.
    We detect reasonable usage of the software (we wrote algorithm). For average use, it may show up in a day. Heavy usage, will show u in couple of hours. IN USD its 4.99, Subscription is 3.49/Year with 3 day trial
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-11-18 08:17 PM
    01-11-18 09:17 PM
    What's in 1.0.13?
    We fixed minor alignment issues.
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    01-11-18 09:39 PM
1,323 ... 2627282930 ...