Wow, I'm excited for this, can't wait to test it out. Ready to pay once it's available! 😀👍
    Zack Brown1420 likes this.
    12-28-17 01:59 PM
    BriniaSona, Our products does not and will not have any Ads and we are not interested in user data or selling users for cheap money. We operate based on Honesty, integrity and commitment.
    Hey! Can you give us a glimpse of hope regarding the much desired Hub peeking feature? Will that be possible and if so, will it be possible from every screen or only the home screen?
    12-28-17 02:14 PM
    Look forward to seeing a finished product and some reviews.....
    12-28-17 02:51 PM
    Zinqs LLC is the builder of this Launcher so make sure to give them as much support as possible! These guys are great and are doing an amazing Job so far! Looks like the release date may be sooner.... Possibly Jan 5th. Woo-hoo!! Finally someone decided to make this! The they also have a gofund me page if you would like to contribute to their development!!!
    Good news! Waiting!
    12-28-17 03:06 PM
    Zinqs LLC is the builder of this Launcher so make sure to give them as much support as possible! These guys are great and are doing an amazing Job so far! Looks like the release date may be sooner.... Possibly Jan 5th. Woo-hoo!! Finally someone decided to make this! The they also have a gofund me page if you would like to contribute to their development!!!
    Where is the Go Fund Me page?
    12-28-17 05:03 PM
    Where is the Go Fund Me page?
    https://www.gofundme.com/zinqs
    12-28-17 05:21 PM
    Hey! Can you give us a glimpse of hope regarding the much desired Hub peeking feature? Will that be possible and if so, will it be possible from every screen or only the home screen?
    Take a look at page 4 and the other pages, there are screen shots . The HUB placement is under construction at the moment
    12-28-17 05:23 PM
    Take a look at page 4 and the other pages, there are screen shots . The HUB placement is under construction at the moment
    Got it!
    12-28-17 07:19 PM
    Looking forward to trying this out. I'm not so much looking for a BB10 clone but something more gesture based. I almost already have my phone how I want it. With Action Launcher, I can swipe right from the home screen for hub and then swipe left and down to exit. The only thing I really want is swipe up to multitask and BB10s multitasking screen. I ******* hate the Rolodex default android multitask screen.
    silversmith75 and OliHipster like this.
    12-28-17 07:25 PM
    Looking forward to trying this out. I'm not so much looking for a BB10 clone but something more gesture based. I almost already have my phone how I want it. With Action Launcher, I can swipe right from the home screen for hub and then swipe left and down to exit. The only thing I really want is swipe up to multitask and BB10s multitasking screen. I ******* hate the Rolodex default android multitask screen.
    How do you swipe left and down for exit? I have Action Launcher too.

As for the Rolodex, this is built into Android; I don't think it can be modification by a Launcher.
    12-28-17 07:29 PM
    How do you swipe left and down for exit? I have Action Launcher too.

As for the Rolodex, this is built into Android; I don't think it can be modification by a Launcher.
    I think we've already talked about this before, man.

You use the app called Swipe Navigation and you set swiping left to go to the homescreen. If you're like me, you have app opening animation to slide up and slide down. So technically just swiping left will do the trick, but I like to swipe left and down because it gives the fluid appearance of swiping away the hub like BB10 did.
    12-28-17 07:49 PM
    I think we've already talked about this before, man.

You use the app called Swipe Navigation and you set swiping left to go to the homescreen. If you're like me, you have app opening animation to slide up and slide down. So technically just swiping left will do the trick, but I like to swipe down and left because it gives the fluid appearance of swiping away the hub like BB10 did.
    Yes we did. I was unable to replicate the animation you describe. We can continue this on PM as to not 'hijack' the topic of this thread.
    12-28-17 07:53 PM
    Yes we did. I was unable to replicate the animation you describe. We can continue this on PM as to not 'hijack' the topic of this thread.
    PM is open. I'm glad to help.
    Zinqs LLC likes this.
    12-28-17 07:55 PM
    Thanks for taken the time, a shame he is not already on BB10 or wasn't as would be much easier as I thought of this myself.. def need swipe to the left for all thing tucked there so will be an intricate launcher with ALL swipe gestures hopefully wherever possible he can even make the hold to delete happen and mimic the folders, etc. If he does a good job and is that into it maybe a free q 10 would be a good swap for active development and a free copy but I still know a true bb10er slash android dev whom was passionate about this would knock it out the BOX and it wouldn't be easy. Regardless, looking forward to this and again, thanks for your time in explaining details to him as with some things once you go so far into creating a launcher, no turning back. Send him some sceencorder (the app) videos of you flowing through BB10 or maybe some great YT vidz..
    12-28-17 08:03 PM
    BTW: ..........developers name or other apps? Does he have a name for it yet as BB10 is strict with their stuff so don't use real icon or Google play will ripp him, I say BB11 launcher as in what we never had OR BBAL11 or 11... something simple enough to put two and two but different enough to remain in the play store. Wonder if he's going to utilize play services or NOT. I'm sure it will be 5.0+ but hopefully 4.4+ to keep all corner of the world covered with some sort of blackberry LOVE!
    12-28-17 08:08 PM
    I will gladly pay for this Launcher if it works well and really give us what we are looking for.

I am very curious to see how they are going to handle Hub peeking which is basically a feature that is supposedly impossible with Android!

Waiting!
    Me too
    12-28-17 08:34 PM
    Thanks for taken the time, a shame he is not already on BB10 or wasn't as would be much easier as I thought of this myself.. def need swipe to the left for all thing tucked there so will be an intricate launcher with ALL swipe gestures hopefully wherever possible he can even make the hold to delete happen and mimic the folders, etc. If he does a good job and is that into it maybe a free q 10 would be a good swap for active development and a free copy but I still know a true bb10er slash android dev whom was passionate about this would knock it out the BOX and it wouldn't be easy. Regardless, looking forward to this and again, thanks for your time in explaining details to him as with some things once you go so far into creating a launcher, no turning back. Send him some sceencorder (the app) videos of you flowing through BB10 or maybe some great YT vidz..
    You mean swipe up and to the right to access the "peek" ... (to hub)
    12-28-17 11:50 PM
    Me too
    Well it will be a free download with full usage for 24hrs after that if you like it then it will prompt you to pay for the launcher or a yearly subscription.. 8)
    arif b santoso likes this.
    12-28-17 11:52 PM
    Well it will be a free download with full usage for 24hrs after that if you like it then it will prompt you to pay for the launcher or a yearly subscription.. 8)
    Deal!
    12-28-17 11:55 PM
    Usually a thing like this just ends up cosmetically mimicking what it's trying to replicate but actually feeling nothing like it.
    Add in the bb10 gestures properly and then i will be all over it.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    12-29-17 03:46 AM
    Yes. Gestures are the most important things.
    12-29-17 04:38 AM
    Usually a thing like this just ends up cosmetically mimicking what it's trying to replicate but actually feeling nothing like it.
    Well that's the plan , it may be a bit tricky because of the way android is but I know there working hard at it to make it as close as possible to the real thing
    12-29-17 07:29 AM
    Subscription app? Damn it better be identical! JS.. I Never used a subscription App. They never been in style it will have to BLOW me away and I will gladly as that would keep him active long as continued fee is reasonable or can pay for year at once be best with discount!
    12-29-17 04:57 PM
    Agreed and keep it very detailed if not MORE detailed. As in elegant over cartoonie..

Excited myself from seeing the one photo?.. that's a peep at it or is that BB10, lol?...
    12-29-17 04:58 PM
    Blackberry should of done this themselves when forced to swap, however I seen many, many apps be done way better including entire OS fixes, patches even entire operating systems themselves be done better then entire huge well known million or billion dollar company teams! I seen one or two men and or woman nail facebook apps way better then FB ever could. Hopefully it will be speedy! I'd require a certain amount of ram recommended to operate it as of course it will need allot which is worth it if "going ALL in" it will have allot of built in things, heck with future development can add own Facebook Client or wrapper tucked to side somehow with on or off switch, like lucid launcher!
    12-29-17 05:01 PM
1,323 12345 ...