App Name: Calendar Notification

New App: Calendar Notification.  Never miss appointment again-screenshot_2016-03-09-10-16-33.png New App: Calendar Notification.  Never miss appointment again-screenshot_2016-03-09-10-47-54.png

Description:

When a calendar appointment notification is triggered it only displays on the screen for a few seconds and then it disappears as an icon on HomeScreen toolbar. Most of the times you will miss the appointment because you do not pay attention to the toolbar.

Calendar Notification will display all the calendar appointments on the screen and it will stay there until you dismiss or snooze them. The screen will never be closed without you manually selecting an action so you will always see all your appointments when you turn on the device.

When an appointment notification is triggered Calendar Notification application can also play a ringtone and vibrate. You can also set repeating ringtone. This will ensure that you will not miss the appointment.

You can snooze the Calendar Notification screen from 5 minutes to 1 hour at which time the application will display the notification screen again.

Calendar Notification supports Google Calendar, BlackBerry Calendar and Outlook Calendar.

Permissions: Notification Permission, Read and Write External Device are required.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...arnotification

Price: Free with In App Purchase
    Uzi and 3hb78ftg like this.
    03-11-16 08:48 AM
    Using this app myself. Works very well. Good work.
    03-11-16 02:30 PM
    Support local calendar? Imap accounts? I don't want Google calendar integration
    03-11-16 09:38 PM
    Thank you for putting this app together. Perhaps you might consider including the option for SolCalendar in a future update?
    03-12-16 04:51 AM
    Can someone explain the alert message of how app can see contacts and content when I choose calendar notification? Is my calendar entries sent somewhere or stored somewhere? I don't understand the message.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-12-16 07:05 AM
    Can someone explain the alert message of how app can see contacts and content when I choose calendar notification? Is my calendar entries sent somewhere or stored somewhere? I don't understand the message.

Anyone? Wondering if this app sends details outside of my phone? The request to turn on the notification states it will read personal information?

03-23-16 08:41 PM