Longtime iTunes user here. What are some music clients that Crackberry use?

Personally, I'm looking for something where I can purchase albums and songs and have them on my phone. I'm not sure how Google play music works, it appears that it's a subscription based service similar to Pandora or Spotify.
    05-04-18 08:37 AM
    Ok first off you CAN still use iTunes, there are several Android apps that allow you to sync your iTunes library to your Android phone. As for Google Play Music its possibly the best of both world, YES you can subscribe and get service like Spotify, Pandora or Amazon Music Unlimited, BUT it still has the ability to sell you individual songs or albums.

Speaking of Amazon Music, IF you already have Amazon Prime then you get Amazon Prime Music which is a subset of the Amazon Music Unlimited subscription. Even if you don't subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited (9.99 OR 7.99 a month - It's cheaper if you have Prime), as a Prime subscriber you get about 30 to 40% of the Amazon catalog of music. It's a nice taste of all of their artists, and is MORE than enough for me. Amazon lets you sync your non copyright music to its library also.

Amazon Music is my choice!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-04-18 11:17 AM
    Thanks for your input, pkcable!
    pkcable likes this.
    05-04-18 01:27 PM
    Also another thumbs up from me regarding Amazon music,i have prime so get music with that. It's great that I can sync it with a couple of devices.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    pkcable likes this.
    05-04-18 02:27 PM
    I have chosen doubletwist. it syncs well and seems to work seamlessly.
    05-16-18 08:47 AM
    Amazon Music user here as well. If you're a Prime member, it's included, so why not use it? Left iTunes a long time ago and never looked back.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-16-18 10:15 AM
    Another vote for Amazon Music.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-16-18 08:59 PM
    I am now trying amazon, but the Option where to choose the location for saving Music (SD or internal) is grey. Anyone knows, how to activate it?
    Last edited by senortabasco; 05-18-18 at 08:30 PM.
    05-18-18 07:51 AM
    I am now trying amazon, but the Option where to choose the location for saving Music (SD or internal) is grey. Anyone knows, how to activate it?
    That MIGHT be a feature of Amazon Music Unlimited which has more features and a larger library of music. THAT is 9.99 a month OR 7.99 if you are a Prime Member, which you must be. So it would be 7.99 for you. Also they have a mini account for use with an Alexa device, it's 3.99 a month BUT your unlimited only works on 1 Alexa device.
    05-23-18 03:14 PM
    I have a Music Unlimited account, but still the Option is Grey, and not selectable. But anyway, Music is saved automatically on SD, so in the end it is no Problem.
    pkcable likes this.
    05-23-18 04:57 PM
    I have a Music Unlimited account, but still the Option is Grey, and not selectable. But anyway, Music is saved automatically on SD, so in the end it is no Problem.
    Agreed on everything except the grey part
    05-25-18 07:05 AM