When I move from my Priv to Samsung S8, will I get the same functionality when I install the Hub+ App as well as the other BB apps (Calendar, Contacts, etc)??? I'm not planning on rooting the device, just using the BB apps available in the Google Play store.

The device will also be managed by UEM, but I don't think I'll have any issues there. I think Samsung supports the full activesync feature set unlike other Android vendors.
    10-31-17 10:22 AM
    Personally I preferred an Android device that allowed you to disable all other apps that do the same thing as HUB+. Samsung does not, and in the end I found it best to simply use the HUB with the Samsung Contacts and Calendar. I also use the keyboard (thanks to Cobalt), but Launcher and other apps were not needed by me.

UEM... that is going to change things as it really depends on what it supports and requires. Some are basic and will work with "most" any common activesync enabled clients (apps), some are more secure and only work with their client only.
    10-31-17 10:48 AM