Just setting up a new Priv and find that Facebook Messenger shows an icon of persons who sends a message. Even after i read the message the icon stays on screen no matter what App i enter or use. How can I stop these icons from showing up like that? Advice appreciated.
    12-26-16 03:10 PM
    Those things are called chat-heads. When you've read the message, put your finger on the chat-head and bring it down towards the bottom of the screen. You will see a cross appearing and drag onto that and it will be gone, until next message that is.

If you don't want the chat-heads, disable them in messenger
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    12-26-16 04:47 PM
    I tried to disable the notifications in Messenger but found the chat heads didn't disappear so muted all notification for 24 hours. Will have to look for a permanent solution later. Thanks for the feedback.
    12-26-16 06:49 PM
    I tried to disable the notifications in Messenger but found the chat heads didn't disappear so muted all notification for 24 hours. Will have to look for a permanent solution later. Thanks for the feedback.
    You have to disable chatheads not Notifications. There's a separate setting. I deleted messenger/FB cause those apps are resource/battery hogs so can't help you with the exact way to turn it off.
    12-30-16 02:48 PM