Key2, ABP924. Didn't really find any thread on this.

Not sure how describe the problem: WhatsApp and BBM are running (app drawer).

Both are not battery optimized. However data restricted as in the attached pic.

The messages sometimes don't send off and/or arrive, unless I open the app and suddenly they pop in.

What can i do here?
    Hard booted 2x already.
    Is this something known?

If I allow unrestricted data for any of these app the batt consumption increases incredibly. So this is no option. Messages (BBM, WA) only arriving when actively opening the app-screenshot_20190320-123554.jpeg
    03-20-19 06:41 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling WhatsApp and reinstalling it.

Disable BBM and then re-enable it.

Or do a factory reset?
    03-21-19 07:43 AM
    Key2, ABP924. Didn't really find any thread on this.

Not sure how describe the problem: WhatsApp and BBM are running (app drawer).

Both are not battery optimized. However data restricted as in the attached pic.

The messages sometimes don't send off and/or arrive, unless I open the app and suddenly they pop in.

What can i do here?
    Hard booted 2x already.
    Is this something known?

If I allow unrestricted data for any of these app the batt consumption increases incredibly. So this is no option. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190320-123554.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	443502
    Open the Power Centre app, go to manage automatic apps, and make sure both apps are enabled.
    03-21-19 08:58 AM
    Ok, both are enabled in power centre, so I will try uninstalling and disabling respectively, and let you know.
    03-21-19 09:11 AM
    Still the same.. But won't wipe the device now as i just got it two weeks ago and set up. Duh. I really thought such nonsense is sorted out by now between BB and Android. .
    03-21-19 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD