I still like to see 3 more apps from BlackBerry ;
    BlackBerry Browser
    BlackBerry Storymaker
    BlackBerry File Manager
    02-27-17 01:46 PM
    I do think the more "custom" apps that are builtin, the better they can differentiate the "brand".

File Manager would be nice...
    02-27-17 02:03 PM
  3. Felix Emanuel Charles Marmann's Avatar
    I do think the more "custom" apps that are builtin, the better they can differentiate the "brand".

File Manager would be nice...
    I quite agree with you.
    02-27-17 04:07 PM
    Blackberry App World would be nice
    02-28-17 09:57 AM
    Blackberry App World would be nice
    Lol what?
    Bennett Ragan likes this.
    02-28-17 09:59 AM
    App world that utility whereby you can install uninstall apps...the thing is we need an emulator or something like it to run Blackberry apps cause personally I have bought more than 100 apps & it would be nice if I may have them on whatever Blackberry I choose to acquire!Got it?
    02-28-17 10:02 AM
    App world that utility whereby you can install uninstall apps...the thing is we need an emulator or something like it to run Blackberry apps cause personally I have bought more than 100 apps & it would be nice if I may have them on whatever Blackberry I choose to acquire!Got it?
    Okay good luck with that but don't hold your breath.
    Last edited by ray689; 02-28-17 at 09:14 PM.
    02-28-17 11:15 AM
    BlackBerry clock, BlackBerry calculator, and BlackBerry compass are three I can think of right now
    02-28-17 07:12 PM
  9. Felix Emanuel Charles Marmann's Avatar
    BlackBerry clock, BlackBerry calculator, and BlackBerry compass are three I can think of right now
    Nice ones.

Seconded.
    03-01-17 07:59 AM
    As for calculator, try Equate
    03-01-17 08:13 AM
  11. Felix Emanuel Charles Marmann's Avatar
    As for calculator, try Equate
    Or CalcTastic.
    03-01-17 11:50 AM
    BlackBerry Express please.

Posted via CB10
    chern likes this.
    03-05-17 09:47 PM
    With social media (IG story/Snapchat/FB video/youtube) so prevalent, Story Maker would be an instant hit! I once was traveling from NYC to CA and I made my entire trip on Story Maker on the flight. When I landed and went to dinner, I was able to show my entire NY trip and my iOS friend asked where they can find the app, I said it was a native BlackBerry App.
    03-27-17 08:33 PM
    BB File Manager please!!
    I know it's not an app, but I really miss peeking at what's behind an app I'm using!!
    03-28-17 07:51 PM
    BB File Manager please!!
    I know it's not an app, but I really miss peeking at what's behind an app I'm using!!
    What do you mean?
    03-28-17 07:52 PM
    What do you mean?
    In BB10, if you are using an app, you can swipe a little from the left or bottom and see your emails, hub, time etc. You don't have to remove it from the screen, it just shrinks a little.
    03-28-17 08:51 PM
    In BB10, if you are using an app, you can swipe a little from the left or bottom and see your emails, hub, time etc. You don't have to remove it from the screen, it just shrinks a little.
    Oh. That's not the file manager.

That's just part of the overall UX.

On Android, you use widgets, the productivity tab, or the notification tray to peek.
    03-28-17 08:55 PM
    Oh. That's not the file manager.

That's just part of the overall UX.

On Android, you use widgets, the productivity tab, or the notification tray to peek.
    I know it's not the file manager or an app.
    What I was referring to is, for example, if I'm doing Candy Crush and I'm afraid I'm running out of battery, I can swipe up a little bit and see all the icons on top of the screen, including battery. I don't know how to do that on Android. An app is either on the screen or not. When it's not, I have to click the little square on the bottom right, look for the app and click on it. Many extra steps.

BB 9000 > Q10 > Z10 > Z30 > Z30 > Classic> Dtek50
    03-28-17 11:06 PM
    I know it's not the file manager or an app.
    What I was referring to is, for example, if I'm doing Candy Crush and I'm afraid I'm running out of battery, I can swipe up a little bit and see all the icons on top of the screen, including battery. I don't know how to do that on Android. An app is either on the screen or not. When it's not, I have to click the little square on the bottom right, look for the app and click on it. Many extra steps.

Just swipe down from the top.
    PHughes likes this.
    03-28-17 11:10 PM
    I'd like to see :
    BlackBerry File manager
    Media Apps (Pictures, Videos, Music Player)
    Storymaker would be nice to have but the above 2 are the priority

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 11:16 PM
    I'd like to see :
    BlackBerry File manager
    Media Apps (Pictures, Videos, Music Player)
    Storymaker would be nice to have but the above 2 are the priority

Posted via CB10
    It still boggles my mind as to why people want the archaic, featureless apps from BB10 that haven't seen development for years.

None of these apps would be in the top 50 on Android.

It's even more confusing that people want them so bad, that they want to have BlackBerry divert some of their limited resources from other projects towards it.
    PHughes likes this.
    03-28-17 11:19 PM
    Just swipe down from the top.
    Hey, thank you, Conite!! I learn something every day!! Never tried that.

03-28-17 11:20 PM
    It still boggles my mind as to why people want the archaic, featureless apps from BB10 that haven't seen development for years.

None of these apps would be in the top 50 on Android.

It's even more confusing that people want them so bad, that they want to have BlackBerry divert some of their limited resources from other projects towards it.
    I absolutely get your point that there are more feature packed apps available on the play store.
    Personally I want these apps only because I don't want to give access to all my files, pictures, videos, music to 3rd Party apps. That thought frightens me a little. Not exactly the thought I want to live with after buying a BlackBerry.
    Also them being a software company I'd expect them to increase their resources and develop these apps should they ever release them.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 11:34 PM
    This!!!!

I so miss the clock and bedside mode.
    03-28-17 11:36 PM
    This!!!!

I so miss the clock and bedside mode.
    Set daydream to clock.
    03-28-17 11:44 PM
66 123