Don't know if anyone has had this issue but seems to have affected today's update - I had my shortcuts (and Speed Key) setup for Quick Tweet, Twitter Camera and the main Twitter App - only the shortcut I used for the main Twitter app seems to be working, I get an error now when trying to launch the shortcuts for Tweet and Camera 'shortcut is invalid' - I have deleted data cache, etc but still no luck any ideas?
    05-21-19 01:33 PM
    Don't know if anyone has had this issue but seems to have affected today's update - I had my shortcuts (and Speed Key) setup for Quick Tweet, Twitter Camera and the main Twitter App - only the shortcut I used for the main Twitter app seems to be working, I get an error now when trying to launch the shortcuts for Tweet and Camera 'shortcut is invalid' - I have deleted data cache, etc but still no luck any ideas?
    Could just be changes in the Twitter app. You said you delete the cache but did you try simply deleting the shortcut and setting it back up?
    nevilleadaniels likes this.
    05-21-19 01:44 PM
    You obviously still have the old shortcuts listed remove your old shortcuts then reapply the new shortcuts. Whatever is available now should then work
    05-21-19 01:51 PM
    Could just be changes in the Twitter app. You said you delete the cache but did you try simply deleting the shortcut and setting it back up?
    Yup, I forgot to mention I tried that (under Launcher Settings) and still no luck
    05-21-19 01:57 PM
    You obviously still have the old shortcuts listed remove your old shortcuts then reapply the new shortcuts. Whatever is available now should then work
    Tried that too - no luck!
    05-21-19 01:57 PM
    The new short cuts when added to the keyboard are automatically deleted when they are not functional.
    I have tried adding them to the home screen where they do not work at all and you have to manually remove.
    Noted that there are no widgets for Twitter now, and since shortcuts are a subset of the widget service they won't be functioning until widgets are restored
    05-21-19 02:17 PM
    The new short cuts when added to the keyboard are automatically deleted when they are not functional.
    I have tried adding them to the home screen where they do not work at all and you have to manually remove.
    Noted that there are no widgets for Twitter now, and since shortcuts are a subset of the widget service they won't be functioning until widgets are restored
    Yeah I've just noticed that the Widgets don't work either hope they fix it!
    05-21-19 02:27 PM
    Just to update - I tweeted Twitter to tell them to Widget/Shortcut functionality on their latest update doesn't seem to be working so have downloaded the .apk file the older version of Twitter (v7.93, can easily be found online) and using that instead to keep my widgets and speed-key shortcuts - if anyone like me was in dire need of them!
    05-27-19 09:44 AM