I am wondering if anyone else is using Keeper Password Manager - not BlackBerry Password Keeper. I am using it on a BlackBerry Priv and it crashes fairly regularly and won't let me use KeeperFill (what they call the alternate keyboard to paste in usernames/passwords). I get a message about my device not supporting the feature just before it crashes. So I'm wondering if this is due to the Priv having a physical keyboard and the app just not expecting that causing a problem. I have contacted Keeper, but I was just wondering if anyone else running a Priv or any other BlackBerry Android phone has used the app and if it is working fine for them.
    11-20-17 10:56 AM
    I am wondering if anyone else is using Keeper Password Manager - not BlackBerry Password Keeper. I am using it on a BlackBerry Priv and it crashes fairly regularly and won't let me use KeeperFill (what they call the alternate keyboard to paste in usernames/passwords). I get a message about my device not supporting the feature just before it crashes. So I'm wondering if this is due to the Priv having a physical keyboard and the app just not expecting that causing a problem. I have contacted Keeper, but I was just wondering if anyone else running a Priv or any other BlackBerry Android phone has used the app and if it is working fine for them.
    I haven't used or heard of this app but just curious as to what is the advantage of it and why did you decide to use it over Password Keeper?
    11-20-17 01:33 PM
    The main reason I don't use Password Keeper is because it's just for a single device. The other thing is I am using Keeper for work, with hundreds of shared passwords for my team plus individual passwords and most often these are accessed on our computers.

For personal use, I never used Password Keeper because I always kept my passwords in KeePass using Dropbox for the database so I could have access on all my computers and my phone. I did that since BBOS days but I recently switched to LastPass for personal use to share passwords with family. I am considering switching to Keeper for personal use though.

The reason we chose Keeper for work rather than LastPass or Dashlane is because it handled our shared passwords the best. Syncing and sharing is almost instant on Keeper, whereas LastPass could take hours for all the shared passwords to sync, and Dashlane basically couldn't handle it at all and was unusable. We went with a cloud-based solution to eliminate the need for maintenance and have multi-platform support and access from anywhere to our credentials. We use multifactor and will probably implement further lock downs like IP restrictions so it's accessible only via VPN. One of the things we really liked about Keeper though is that it supports a universal entry type that supports attaching any kind of file to any entry, not having required fields (other than title), and ability to add any number of custom fields. This makes it very flexible and works well for non-website credentials, which LastPass and Dashlane don't handle so well.

Here is the site if you want to know more: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=JqB0q-3O
    andy957 likes this.
    11-20-17 02:09 PM
    I have been trying Keeper for a few days now. Installed it on my Win10 PC and my iPhone so I don’t have a comment on the Android version, but I imagine they’re the same. It appears to be secure but as with all apps nowadays, it’s a crippled version until you fork out $39.99.
    03-01-18 09:57 PM
    Keepass2 free on PC and offline cross sync among all devices.

Nothing like my SE
    03-01-18 10:31 PM