Hi
    just want to share you who have issue to use Blackberry Hub to sync-up with office365 server, the issue I encounter that my IT block my blackberry via check device type in protocol communication. but my IT reject my request to enable blackberry in their supported phone list, so sad...

i try to search if any App can help, now I find this. I have try it and change the device type to any that support by IT policy(such like Android), and it work for me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...biko.exchained
    11-22-17 11:14 PM
    This thread title and contents initially had me thinking that this could be a solution to my friend's problem. However, looking at the app description, I did note the following
    Also this app won't work with exchange accounts that require a client certificate which is typical when the device is controlled by an MDM solution, such as Microsoft Intune.
    They are on InTune and I guess this won't work. I
    11-24-17 11:11 AM
    Hi
    just want to share you who have issue to use Blackberry Hub to sync-up with office365 server, the issue I encounter that my IT block my blackberry via check device type in protocol communication. but my IT reject my request to enable blackberry in their supported phone list, so sad...

i try to search if any App can help, now I find this. I have try it and change the device type to any that support by IT policy(such like Android), and it work for me.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...biko.exchained
    Have you found any limitations to this app? Does it add to battery drain?
    02-10-18 02:35 PM
    Have you found any limitations to this app? Does it add to battery drain?
    It just work fine on my keyone.
    02-12-18 10:43 AM