You are right, but I first wanted to keep the same shorcuts than BB10 Browser. I think it will be complicated to change them now, but a new one to stop loading a web page is a good idea.
    Thanks for reading my feedback!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 09:15 AM
    Will consider to have a key to close the browser?
    05-19-17 11:41 AM
    Awesome man, definitely going to pay for ad free version once I get the KEYone.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-19-17 04:58 PM
    Good stuff Alain! Haven't read through all of this yet but noticed no inclusion of Reader (R key). I personally think it's the most underrated shortcut key on BB10. I use it well over a dozen times per day, and it's actually among my best ever features on BB. Any plans to add it? Cheers

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-19-17 05:45 PM
    This app deserves to be pre installed in the KEYone! BlackBerrymobile take notice.
    Reader mode is a great option!
    Great work Dev.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-19-17 05:50 PM
    Good stuff Alain! Haven't read through all of this yet but noticed no inclusion of Reader (R key). I personally think it's the most underrated shortcut key on BB10. I use it well over a dozen times per day, and it's actually among my best ever features on BB. Any plans to add it? Cheers

Posted via CB10
    Not a programmer, but I don't think Reader mode is an easy implement in Webviews browser. I'd love to see it as well, but I think that might take a lot of work.
    05-19-17 05:53 PM
    Tried this site and cannot seem to login using the menu button from the left navigation.

Can you please try? It opens a new tab but nothing happens. I tested it on Chrome and it works.

www.origin.com

Also try, carphone warehouse website, www.carphonewarehouse.com, click on Search, I think it should show a DIV upon click. I'm sure you will find some issues when browsing that site. It also complains about the certificate although it works just fine on Chrome.

Hope these aren't KEYᵒⁿᵉ specific issues.
    Last edited by TheBond; 05-20-17 at 04:25 AM.
    05-19-17 08:56 PM
    http://m.crackberry.com/every-priv-a...KskfGLyZmZA.97

Thanks @Bla1ze for bringing it to front page!
    05-19-17 09:44 PM
    Awesome app man, I just bought it!

Using the keyboard shortcuts brings me back to the good old days

One suggestion, I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement Chrome's incognito mode.

And also one question, how did you replicate BB10's UI on Android?
    05-20-17 02:01 AM
    Thank you CrackBerry for your help

@MacOnBB I don't know if a shortcut to dismiss browser is a good idea: home button is not so far from keyboard. Anyway I keep in mind the idea, thanks.

@TheBond these are bugs indeed. Thx for this report.

@mithrazor Incognito/private mode is a problem from beginning because Android don't allow it easily with their webviews. I think I can find a workaround, but I don't know when

I can see that a lot of people want reader mode. I first have to check what it is exactly because I don't use this feature. As @Reaney said, I think it is not an easy development.
    I will tell you if it is possible or not.
    05-20-17 04:49 AM
    Thanks for this Browser. I see folks have lots of suggestions and your to-do list is growing.

I'm the guy who contacted you last night about opening Local Files. I've been using them for years on various BB phones and even the BB Playbook. I've just sometimes used the

file:///

url alone which allows me to navigate the various files on my phone, both sd-card and Internal Memory files.

But the one I suggested is the one I use most often:

file:///storage/emulated/0/Documents/BlackBerry(1).html

And what it opens in my case is:

Introducing Keyboard Browser-bb-html.jpg

Introducing Keyboard Browser-bb-html2.jpg

It is a html table of links to my favorite and most visited sites. The second shows the end of the table where in RED I've highlighted three entries that open other local files. The first opens Internal Memory folder where I can navigate around folders in Internal Memory, the second opens the Sd-card for similar navigation and the third opens another html table with Europe links when I'm visiting Europe. As I mentioned in my email to you, I also have links in that Europe table to open a jpg or two of my passport photo, my drivers license and even a map or two.

I know you've been asked to implement a slew of features. So, if this one is not too difficult, it would really be nice.

Again, THANKS for your efforts.
    Last edited by FF22; 05-20-17 at 08:20 AM.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    05-20-17 08:04 AM
    Loving this on my Priv, great job Alain. Especially the pinch to zoom which I've missed from my Passport. Is it possible to sort bookmarks? (The thumbnails are a nice touch btw. )
    05-20-17 08:23 AM
    Great!
    Only 3 points then its perfect:
    1. The del shortcut is on keyone not working!
    The tab is not closed.
    2. a customize homepage can not load from local sd card! The adress always begins with 'http://'
    3. multilingual (german, ...)

Thx
    05-20-17 01:48 PM
    BB10 browser allowed you to hi light a link and I could open the link in many options eg. 1- Browser , 2- Private Browser , 3- Zeus Browser or Dolphin browser ( for flash sites
    05-20-17 04:01 PM
    Willing to pay extra for any kind of working ad blocker :-)

Most important to me: reader mode/night mode to minimize battery draw on amoleds and text reflow on zooming in/out. Since Chrome doesn't have the latter - is it even possible with the engine?

As for donation: totally getting your point on that. Nevertheless willing to pay extra for those functions. Should you decide to stop development/maintenance one day: so be it! Mobile devices are built and used for the here and now anyway and not for the future, so I would never regret having contributed. Would miss a great app and a good dev though ;-)

Maybe others here feel the same and join into buying features right here right now without further ties attached?
    Last edited by bberrist; 05-21-17 at 09:36 AM.
    05-21-17 09:02 AM
    I should have my KEYone within 2 days and this app will be one of the first ones I download. Just curious do we have a pointer mode option yet? I would pay $5 for that option alone ;-) If u added it u could possible have a key that acted like the pointer when clicked and held that would let u select things as well as open the menu. Other than that the keyboard could still scroll side to side, up and down, but it would just have a pointer. If u have used and Bolds or the Classic u kno wut I mean.

Let me know wut u think. Good work eitherway ;-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-21-17 09:22 AM
    Great start! Another feature idea, R for reader mode. I loved it on my bb10 phones.
    05-21-17 10:16 AM
    Just to add to the pile @alaingrange

If it's not difficult, an ability to use the keyboard to scroll through the favourites / shortcuts and manually select using the keyboard.

Just thinking if there was a way to open the browser, then a shortcut and surf via the pkb without ever having to 'reach up' and touch the screen would be pretty cool. Would make it truly one handed.

Anyway, just a thought.
    05-21-17 10:23 AM
    Just to add to the pile @alaingrange

If it's not difficult, an ability to use the keyboard to scroll through the favourites / shortcuts and manually select using the keyboard.
    Just thinking if there was a way to open the browser, then a shortcut and surf via the pkb without ever having to 'reach up' and touch the screen would be pretty cool. Would make it truly one handed.
    That would be great. The aim is 'minimum smudge activity' as JC used to say (not Mr Chen but the guy who did the 'BlackBerry sucks' videos on YouTube. )
    05-21-17 11:02 AM
    Update 1.4.0 is available:

- Reader mode with R shortcut.
    - Fixed various bugs and improved stability.

Thanks to CrackBerry article from @Bla1ze I realized that Reader mode was something really useful for BlackBerry users, that's why this feature became a priority. Maybe I will start to use it too

Thanks to @TheBond and @ardakca for detecting problems with www.origin.com, www.carphonewarehouse.com and www.motor1.com websites: now it should be ok.
    05-23-17 11:34 AM
    Wow another great update!
    05-23-17 11:37 AM
    Update 1.4.0 is available:

- Reader mode with R shortcut.
    - Fixed various bugs and improved stability.

Thanks to CrackBerry article from @Bla1ze I realized that Reader mode was something really useful for BlackBerry users, that's why this feature became a priority. Maybe I will start to use it too

Thanks to @TheBond and @ardakca for detecting problems with www.origin.com, www.carphonewarehouse.com and www.motor1.com websites: now it should be ok.
    Yes it is fixed. Thank you for your effort Alain. I will write as I encounter more bugs. Great job man. One more thing. Why not use the splat icon when a new tab is opened in the background on the tabs key?
    05-23-17 11:58 AM
    Yes it is fixed. Thank you for your effort Alain. I will write as I encounter more bugs. Great job man. One more thing. Why not use the splat icon when a new tab is opened in the background on the tabs key? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...229d2abba9.jpg
    You don't like the icon I made?
    You're right, this one is better. Do you have it in png with transparent background?
    05-23-17 12:24 PM
    You don't like the icon I made?
    You're right, this one is better. Do you have it in png with transparent background?
    I don't have the png format. But @Bla1ze could help you out I guess. Right bla1ze?
    05-23-17 12:36 PM
    I don't have the png format. But @Bla1ze could help you out I guess. Right bla1ze?
    Just pull it out of the BlackBerry HUB APK.

Nevermind.. here. Uncompressed, should be big enough for this use as its xxxhdpi. http://bla1ze.com/spark.png
    ardakca and Mecca EL like this.
    05-23-17 04:03 PM
419 ... 45678 ...