I just noticed that it happens only by tapping "New Tab" with finger : the url is well focused when using W or Z shortcut. Is it the same for you?
    Yes you are right it does not happen if you ONLY use w/z.
    It happens when:
    1. if you completely use screen to get a new tab
    BUT also
    2. if you hit the tab menu or swiping in left to right on screen AND THEN use w/z instead of using finger on screen.

(But nice you can use U to jump in there as a workaround now )
    05-09-17 05:28 PM
    Another great but perhaps time intensive feature to implement would be the possibility to activate "uBlock origin" as adbocker which is very customisable for the enduser as you can choose your blocking filters out of a huge list of external hosted filterlists:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBlock_Origin

Don't know if this is possible to integrate in webview apps, but that's how one can ad some extra security to the browsing as malvertising can be blocked.

And don't mean to block your in app ads (I even already paid) and one could also Opt-In for ads on the favorite sites like CB.
    05-09-17 06:24 PM
    Just downloaded and I can't seem to get the search engine in switch to DDG just keeps going back to google. Also a really nice feature in Firefox is where it let's you have those buttons at the bottom when your typing a search to use different engines. I have Wikipedia and google there but default is DDG
    gizmo21 likes this.
    05-09-17 06:31 PM
    History listing ("as you enter in url field") could also be filled bottom-to-top so it's easier to get those first in list entries as they are near to to the buttom.
    05-09-17 06:38 PM
    Just downloaded and I can't seem to get the search engine in switch to DDG just keeps going back to google. Also a really nice feature in Firefox is where it let's you have those buttons at the bottom when your typing a search to use different engines. I have Wikipedia and google there but default is DDG
    Just noticed it does switch default search if you press on the image or word, but not the check box itself
    05-09-17 06:40 PM
    1. Don't hit those tags but the name DuckDuckGo in the search engine menu. The it stays selected - it's small bug

2. Startpage/inline searchengine selection like FF would really be cool. Adding more of those searchpages could also be done by using the opensearch scripts of webpages: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenSearch

Oh well I guess you have a year a implementing if I keep posting - I'm out for now.
    05-09-17 06:46 PM
    Thank you all for these bugs feedback and suggestions.
    My todo list is growing up really fast
    gizmo21 likes this.
    05-10-17 03:10 AM
    Thank you all for these bugs feedback and suggestions.
    My todo list is growing up really fast
    Well if you continue supporting it you may have the default go to browser for the k1 owners. Plus this may get bigger if the Android tablets are also supported. (Keyboard attached ones)
    05-10-17 03:30 AM
    Is it possible to extend the swipe gesture to the tabs icon as it was in bb10? Edge swiping is rather problematic on the S7 Edge.
    05-10-17 10:07 AM
    Any word on the swipe up widget? Does this app have the option?
    05-10-17 04:26 PM
    Is it possible to extend the swipe gesture to the tabs icon as it was in bb10? Edge swiping is rather problematic on the S7 Edge.
    I don't really understand... You can already display left menu with a swipe, event on tabs button.

Any word on the swipe up widget? Does this app have the option?
    This is a good idea, but I suppose that widget option is not as important as already missing features (private browsing, long click on links, history...).
    05-11-17 04:18 AM
    This is a good idea, but I suppose that widget option is not as important as already missing features (private browsing, long click on links, history...).
    Completely agree, but I think it's definitely something to consider. I like the idea of not having unnecessary apps and the browser is a good way to cut them down. Ideally I'd like to just swipe up on my browser icon in the to have access to my favorites.
    05-11-17 07:32 AM
    The bb10 browser allowed both, a swipe from the left edge and a swipe starting right on the tabs icon. I did not have to reach all the way to the edge (particularly useful on my old Passport) but could begin the swipe gesture right on the tabs icon. They basically extended the area that triggered the menu opening onto the icon itself.

Your browser only allows from the edge and not starting on the icon itself, without touching the edge itself.

I don't really understand... You can already display left menu with a swipe, event on tabs button.
    05-11-17 01:09 PM
    Very nice! Congrats!

Posted via PRIV and or PASSPORT SE
    05-11-17 01:19 PM
    There's no "save photo" option. Ugh. I keep having to take screen shots and then edit them. Fix coming soon?
    05-11-17 04:01 PM
    By the way. Thanks for your hard work on this app.
    05-11-17 04:21 PM
    By the way. Thanks for your hard work on this app.
    I'll second that. Few hiccups, but it's my only browser for the past week and the speed and layout are enough to keep me on it.
    05-11-17 04:32 PM
    Release 1.2.4 is available:

- Managed attachments in forms.
    - Display of addresses typed history from bottom to top.
    - Fixed url typing bug when adding a new tab.
    - Fixed a bug of displaying keyboard while adding a dashboard bookmark.
    - Fixed a bug when selecting default search engine.

There's no "save photo" option. Ugh. I keep having to take screen shots and then edit them. Fix coming soon?
    I am still working on long click, and so "Open in a new tab" and "Save image" options, but I have some troubles. I hope I will find a solution soon.
    05-12-17 10:44 AM
    I am still working on long click, and so "Open in a new tab" and "Save image" options, but I have some troubles. I hope I will find a solution soon.
    Awesome! Thank you very much. Do you have a PayPal donation email?
    05-12-17 11:26 AM
    Awesome! Thank you very much. Do you have a PayPal donation email?
    Thank you, but I don't need donations

You can support my work by purchasing the adfree version, talking and tweeting about the application: it would be great!
    jamesharmeling and Uzi like this.
    05-12-17 01:12 PM
    I bought your app and it's great. Reading these messages makes me feel that it will get even better!

Is it possible to add "open tab in the background" when holding down the link? I like read websites so that i open interesting links in the background and read them later.
    anon(9353145) likes this.
    05-13-17 09:44 AM
    Paging @Bla1ze maybe CB blog post article this browser suitable for priv and KEYᴼᴺᴱ 😁
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-13-17 09:59 AM
    Paging @Bla1ze maybe CB blog post article this browser suitable for priv and KEYᴼᴺᴱ 😁
    I second that. Just came across this randomly and downloading now. Thanks OP, will try it out and give any constructive feedback I can think of.
    05-13-17 10:12 AM
    Thank you, but I don't need donations

You can support my work by purchasing the adfree version, talking and tweeting about the application: it would be great!
    Not sure if you're already aware but two lesser used browsers are Yandex and Habit browser that have some neat features. If you're looking for inspiration / ideas for things to add ,they might be worth a look. Thanks again for developing this, awesome work. I'll be purchasing ad free later today.
    05-13-17 10:19 AM
    Not sure if you're already aware but two lesser used browsers are Yandex and Habit browser that have some neat features. If you're looking for inspiration / ideas for things to add ,they might be worth a look. Thanks again for developing this, awesome work. I'll be purchasing ad free later today.
    To add to that, most devs are very helpful. I'd suggest reaching out to those who have apps that do things that you would like yours to do. Just a thought.
    05-13-17 11:58 AM
419 12345 ...