@chagheill @PHughes @Mercuryuser
    I have indeed some feedbacks about app freezing when searching in Google, but I can't reproduce the bug. I tried to get results with a map, but nothing wrong happens. Do you have some search example?

@Andrey4android
    Thank you for your suggestions.
    About tabs, have you tried "My Tabs From Last Time" option in General settings?
    01-07-18 09:24 AM
    Oh, I'm so blind! Turning it on right now. Hope that be enough. Thank you!
    01-07-18 11:24 AM
    @chagheill @PHughes @Mercuryuser
    I have indeed some feedbacks about app freezing when searching in Google, but I can't reproduce the bug. I tried to get results with a map, but nothing wrong happens. Do you have some search example?

@Andrey4android
    Thank you for your suggestions.
    About tabs, have you tried "My Tabs From Last Time" option in General settings?
    I do not at the moment. When I encounter it next, I will post.

Thanks
    01-08-18 05:31 PM
    Please add an option to disable the keyboard shortcuts. They really interfere with certain mobile websites. I don't use them, but I love the look/feel of the browser, and bottom search bar.
    01-13-18 03:33 PM
    I never had this problem before, but the keyboard shortcuts have started to interfere with text creation. Typing posts on forums are making me jump to the top and bottom of the page or jumping into desktop mode.
    01-14-18 05:22 AM
    I never had this problem before, but the keyboard shortcuts have started to interfere with text creation. Typing posts on forums are making me jump to the top and bottom of the page or jumping into desktop mode.
    I have been experiencing something similar, but at the moment cannot really explain exactly what it is. It seems to jump to some sort of search when I begin typing a comment on Facebook, using the mobile site. I'm not on right now, nor do I always experience it.
    01-14-18 12:43 PM
    I have downloaded this and really like it. Excellent job. Of course I am aware of the shortcomings - reading this thread - but decided to use it for a couple of minutes and then buy it.
    Seems to be way faster than Chrome.
    01-20-18 02:56 PM
    I have downloaded this and really like it. Excellent job. Of course I am aware of the shortcomings - reading this thread - but decided to use it for a couple of minutes and then buy it.
    Seems to be way faster than Chrome.
    Ok. I am impressed. Purchased it. Keep up the good work.
    01-20-18 04:19 PM
    I reinstalled it and it seems to have cured the freezing
    01-21-18 11:31 AM
    Would it be possible to use the Slate Pro as a default font for Keyboard Browser? It would be awesome.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    01-21-18 03:58 PM
    Definitely an issue on my keyone. Identical problem. Disabling keyboard short cuts is a necessary option in my view.
    01-23-18 01:41 AM
    Definitely an issue on my keyone. Identical problem. Disabling keyboard short cuts is a necessary option in my view.
    I feel like that pretty much defeats the whole purpose though. What happened to it? It never did this before...

Granted, even without the keyboard shortcuts, it's miles better than chrome.
    01-23-18 07:17 AM
    I feel like that pretty much defeats the whole purpose though. What happened to it? It never did this before...

Granted, even without the keyboard shortcuts, it's miles better than chrome.
    Yeah I know, but really gets annoying when you are typing and desktop mode launches, or search function appears or it goes back to the previous page. Love the browser but on mobile discussion forums it's getting a bit hard to use. Hope it's an easy fix.
    01-23-18 08:08 AM
    @quiestbml @ominaxe @PHughes @vabbb
    This bug is really annoying because I can't reproduce the problem (strange, it does not affect every KEYone...), but I think I just fixed it.
    I am just testing this new update, I hope it will be online very soon.
    Andrey4android likes this.
    01-23-18 11:35 AM
    This bug is really annoying because I can't reproduce the problem (strange, it does not affect every KEYone...), but I think I just fixed it.
    This actually happens to me too. I forgot to come in here and mention it.
    01-23-18 06:07 PM
    Hey, I kno I've asked about the cursor thing a couple times but just wanted to see if there any options or wut was possible to do. I'm still lovin ur browser and it's the only one I use but want to know the degree of difficulty it would take to make the spacebar select links when browsing? Doing this of course would mean the keyboard might need to be the mouse pointer.

I remember last time u said the KEYone wasn't too consistent so it might not be a good idea to use that. I for one wouldn't care about its sensitivity if it meant I have a pointer. Would it possible to make this an option for people would would want to use and to be able to disable it when not wanted? I would also be willing to pay extra for it, no problem

Wut are ur thoughts?
    01-23-18 08:04 PM
    Thanks for the reply, it only happens in the text input area on a mobile site if that helps.
    Here is an example.

Introducing Keyboard Browser-398.jpg

You could alway disable short cut keys in that situation. Hope this helps. Thanks
    01-23-18 11:29 PM
    Just wanted to say, keyboard browser is my ONLY browser at the moment. I'm happy to put up with minor annoyances to enjoy the purest BlackBerry browsing experience on Android. Thank you so much for your continued development and efforts. I'm a huge fan!
    Pistooli likes this.
    01-24-18 12:03 AM
    Update 1.7.7 is available:

- Added button to switch to opened tab after a long press.
    - Added option to show a blank screen instead of shortcuts on homepage.
    - Bug fixes.

Please tell me if conflict between shortcuts and typing is fixed.
    Mecca EL and ominaxe like this.
    01-24-18 07:16 AM
    When the cursor on the tex field, for example in google search box, when tabs are oppend it is not possible to use shortcuts on keyboard (for example "del" to delete the tab).

Is it possible to autoremove focus from text field when tabs are oppend?
    Attached Thumbnails Introducing Keyboard Browser-13181.jpg  
    01-24-18 08:45 AM
    Works great for me
    01-25-18 07:00 AM
    I do not use a KeyOne, I have the Priv, so it is not specifically related to the KeyOne.

I applied the update, but still experience occasional freezes. Since I am only using it for Facebook at the moment since the freezing began, I am experiencing it there. It often occurs when clicking on a notification. It goes to the page the comment is on, but you cannot scroll on the screen. Closing the app by swiping it out of the active apps screen and restarting it fixes the issue.
    01-25-18 11:59 AM
    Update 1.7.7 is available:

Please tell me if conflict between shortcuts and typing is fixed.
    All fixed mate, cheers for the update
    01-26-18 06:58 AM
    All fixed mate, cheers for the update
    Mine seems to be fixed now too. I'm not being jumped to another section now when replying. Kudos to you!
    01-26-18 11:36 AM
    Thanks a bunch!
    01-28-18 05:19 PM
419 ... 1213141516 ...