The Threema Work messaging app is a Swiss company app for secure mobile communications (chatting and calling), a secure bbm or whatsapp if you like. Regretfully, its messages do not integrate within the BB Hub. Is there a way to indicate this to BB or BBMo as a feature request?
    03-18-19 02:21 AM
    The Threema Work messaging app is a Swiss company app for secure mobile communications (chatting and calling), a secure bbm or whatsapp if you like. Regretfully, its messages do not integrate within the BB Hub. Is there a way to indicate this to BB or BBMo as a feature request?
    Because of security reasons Threema doesn't support this on Android. On BB 10 you get a notification in the hub (only Threema from the Amazon appstore is allowed).
    03-18-19 04:25 AM
    Because of security reasons Threema doesn't support this on Android. On BB 10 you get a notification in the hub (only Threema from the Amazon appstore is allowed).
    Support what?

The Android HUB just collects system notifications. It can be done.

The problem is that too few people use it to make it to the top of the priority list.
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    03-18-19 05:20 AM
    Support what?

The Android HUB just collects system notifications. It can be done.

The problem is that too few people use it to make it to the top of the priority list.
    How can it be done? I use Threema, too and I get the normal Android notification, but not in the hub. I often tried it but found no way. I remember that Threema is not in the TCL-list of supported apps.
    Last edited by CrackPriv; 03-18-19 at 08:08 AM.
    03-18-19 05:45 AM
    How can it be done? I use Threema, too and I get he normal Android notification, but not in the hub. I often tried it but found no way. I remember that Threema is not in the TCL-list of supported apps.
    It can't be done until BlackBerry adds it. That is why the OP was asking about a feature request.
    03-18-19 08:08 AM
    If you're in the beta program, there is a feature request area.
    03-18-19 08:08 AM
    If you're in the beta program, there is a feature request area.
    Alas I am not. Any other way for this to be suggested to BB?
    03-18-19 12:47 PM