I just put BlackBerry kb on the s5. Now it is actually usable. That's the power of BlackBerry. Maybe buy an android tablet now just because of the kb. With hub the tablet would be freaking awesome.
    11-10-15 11:55 PM
    I just put BlackBerry kb on the s5. Now it is actually usable. That's the power of BlackBerry. Maybe buy an android tablet now just because of the kb. With hub the tablet would be freaking awesome.
    Is it cloud supported?
    11-11-15 04:58 AM
    Put the keyboard and calendar on my wife's Sony z3. Both working great, she's loving it. I would gladly pay a one off fee for these apps, but not a subscription model.
    It's not rooted so no hub :-(

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 05:16 AM
    Put the keyboard on my Nexus 7 2013 and works great, calendar crashes Keyboard saved my wife GS5 she really was a mess with her old keyboard.

Z30 10.3.2.2639
    11-11-15 07:44 AM
    So, I could return the Priv and do a Note 4 for half the price, root it and install all the features the Priv has? So I could essentially have a all touch Priv for half price.......mother of.....
    11-11-15 11:53 AM
    So, I could return the Priv and do a Note 4 for half the price, root it and install all the features the Priv has? So I could essentially have a all touch Priv for half price.......mother of.....
    You could but then nothing gets updated until you do and you gotta pay for a 90 bucks snap on keyboard that looks ******** and takes half the screen and is not capacitve. The CPK is dman good to for everyday use not to mention quick keys.
    11-11-15 11:58 AM
    You can't. There are new updates basically every week. How are you going to take care of that. Giv eit up

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 02:23 PM
    It is funny to see this here and the enthusiasm from some CB users. Many of the Android veterans who are new to BlackBerry seem to be very enthusiastic about removing the BlackBerry apps baked into the PRIV.

Whats strange and wonderful to time we live in.

Proudly PRIVateering since 2015.
    11-26-15 04:49 PM
    It is funny to see this here and the enthusiasm from some CB users. Many of the Android veterans who are new to BlackBerry seem to be very enthusiastic about removing the BlackBerry apps baked into the PRIV.

Whats strange and wonderful to time we live in.

Proudly PRIVateering since 2015.
    Well, at least we got our high quality hardware.

I think I'll reconsider Windows phone before I switch to Android, though.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-26-15 07:36 PM
    If BlackBerry was adamant of these not working for non-priv users, they would make you sign into the app. lol
    Let the others enjoy the BlackBerry keyboard !
    Signing only prevents your from running unsigned code on a device that checks the signature. BlackBerry could at best prevent a modified version from running on their phone. No other phone would check the signature and so it would run on other phones regardless.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:12 PM
    Cease and Desist what? Where were you when we were leaking BB10 OS...installing them?
    I bet you have Sachesi and DBBT on your computer...
    Or maybe you skipped BB10 tools, and used BBSAK or BBTools...No?
    Wait....I bet I find a screen shot or post from you celebrating having the sideloaded Porsche Clock on your Z10 or you sideloaded Snap, or installed Lucky Patcher following Cobalts instructions?

The next BlackBerry Lawyer that's not LGM or Wu Wei, I'm going to go through your post history and calling you out.
    I never said they should. I said they could. If they monetize it then they should consider it although likely not worth the effort since the mainstream consumer will not want to patch every single update.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 11:49 PM
    I love the blackberry keyboard on my LG g4! However switching languages seems to be a pain...anyone has a quick way to switch languages? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 09:15 AM
    long press "." which is having 3 vertical dots and u will have several options.just click setting and u will be redirect to the keyboard language

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-30-15 02:45 PM
    I love the blackberry keyboard on my LG g4! However switching languages seems to be a pain...anyone has a quick way to switch languages? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    long press "." which is having 3 vertical dots and u will have several options.just click setting and u will be redirect to the keyboard language

11-30-15 02:46 PM
    It's not a problem anymore. Just uninstall your keyboard and install the patched one with dedicated language switch button and/or additional numbers row (you can find it on xda developers forum).
    12-01-15 01:16 AM
    Is this the one by labbala? If so I'll download it later! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 09:42 AM
    Thanks - I can confirm this works! The very best keyboard on Android with multiple languages support! Fabulous!

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 05:49 PM
    Any word on a working patched Password Keeper?
    12-03-15 08:55 AM
    AFAIK, AV on mobile use mainly a white list (plus probably a checksum based engine) to detect abnormal/suspicious apps.
    Since the app has been modified (a bit would suffice), the checksum will not match, thus the alert.
    Now, good luck to know if it's only the patch or if there's some more extra "features" within the app.
    Not only that, Norton is infamous for giving phantom warnings on both PC and mobile.

I haven't used a paid antivirus in years. Built in Defender has caught stuff Norton missed. As far as I'm concerned anyone who has shelled out money go Norton and Macafee is a sucker. Talk about legalized scams. It's the first thing I uninstall...
    brookie229 and kbz1960 like this.
    12-03-15 09:34 AM
    Know what? Combined with an update to Android 5.1.1 the Priv apks make the HP TouchPad feel like a whole new beast all over again.

Posted via CB10
    My dual booted TP ran android better than the Android tablets at the time.

Also, I hope HP burns in hell. Palm forever! Lol
    12-03-15 09:36 AM
    hi all i have installed all the blackberry priv apps onto my note 5 and loving it but i dont get the notifications on the blackberry hub like i did on my blackberry phones is this how it should be or have i missed something ...............thanks
    07-18-16 06:02 AM
    Hey
    [
    Are you on marshmallow or Lollipop?

or 5QUOTE=will308;12509537]hi all i have installed all the blackberry priv apps onto my note 5 and loving it but i dont get the notifications on the blackberry hub like i did on my blackberry phones is this how it should be or have i missed something ...............thanks[/QUOTE]
    07-19-16 04:16 AM
    Got the keyboard and calander to work on my S7. The keyboard is crud compared to the actual BB10.3 keyboard.

07-21-16 02:34 AM
    Hey
    [

hi im on marshmallow 6.1

or 5QUOTE=will308;12509537]hi all i have installed all the blackberry priv apps onto my note 5 and loving it but i dont get the notifications on the blackberry hub like i did on my blackberry phones is this how it should be or have i missed something ...............thanks
    [/QUOTE]
    07-21-16 03:01 AM
    Hey
    [

or 5QUOTE=will308;12509537]hi all i have installed all the blackberry priv apps onto my note 5 and loving it but i dont get the notifications on the blackberry hub like i did on my blackberry phones is this how it should be or have i missed something ...............thanks
    [/QUOTE]

hi im on marshmallow 6.0.1
    07-21-16 03:03 AM
208 ... 6789