So the APK files have been extracted, Some have been patched to work properly.
    Ive created a video over on the channel demonstrating the BlackBerry Priv features working on another android.

There is also a Thread on XDA linked in the video to download the APK for your Android Device.

So if you are not able to get a priv yet...... Get some of the experience today and install the apps!

If you are ROOTED Hub is now also working!

11-07-15 07:25 PM
    hub is hit and miss. i cant get some accounts to work with it
    Carterbits likes this.
    11-07-15 07:28 PM
    That didn't take long at all. Wonder if BlackBerry and Chen were prepared for this to happen.
    Let's see what move BlackBerry makes now.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    11-07-15 07:30 PM
    Woo nice, I'm getting a OnePlus 2 soon and those apps would be awesome to have!
    11-07-15 07:31 PM
    Thank you thank you, thank you!! Getting the 6P soon. Gonna check this out and install the keyboard.

BlackBerry, I'll pay for this if you make it officially available.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 07:32 PM
    hub is hit and miss. i cant get some accounts to work with it
    Is it rooted on the ones that are not working?
    11-07-15 07:33 PM
    That didn't take long at all. Wonder if BlackBerry and Chen were prepared for this to happen.
    Let's see what move BlackBerry makes now.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    It would be smart if blackberry just put it out on the play store. Then people would be familiar with it and want that extra security and buy the hardware
    bakron1, jmaxim917 and dejanh like this.
    11-07-15 07:34 PM
    You would think with the Priv being just released, and the experience suite not being available to Android devices BlackBerry would have encoded these apks with some serious limitations particularly with their usability on other devices. Maybe have them check for the device pin or something.

Posted via CB10
    Didi besh likes this.
    11-07-15 07:35 PM
    Lol so much for security. The clock is ticking before this device is rooted.
    JeepBB likes this.
    11-07-15 07:35 PM
    You would think with the Priv being just released, and the experience suite not being available to Android devices BlackBerry would have encoded these apks with some serious limitations particularly with their usability on other devices. Maybe have them check for the device pin or something.

Posted via CB10
    You would think that, But it is android there is always a way around
    11-07-15 07:36 PM
    It would be smart if blackberry just put it out on the play store. Then people would be familiar with it and want that extra security and buy the hardware
    What extra security?
    11-07-15 07:36 PM
    Lol so much for security. The clock is ticking before this device is rooted.
    Without a special JTAG I doubt it will get done because of the hardware
    11-07-15 07:37 PM
    Without a special JTAG I doubt it will get done because of the hardware
    It will happen.
    11-07-15 07:37 PM
    What extra security?
    The Hardware is much more secure with Encrypted chips. At least thats what was told to the press.....
    11-07-15 07:38 PM
    The Hardware is much more secure with Encrypted chips. At least thats what was told to the press.....
    What was said and what is actually happening are a lot of times two different things. I picked up a Priv yesterday and there is no privacy with this phone. It can show you where your privacy is being breached bit it can't do anything to stop it short of uninstalling the apps that are breaching it. Chrome out of the box is mining your data anlong with several other apps and this is par for the course with Android.
    11-07-15 07:41 PM
    Software is just a bunch of 0s and 1s. You can always hack and Crack it.
    With Android, it's literally an open book so I suspected it would be available from day one.

Posted via CB10
    TotalTechvids and jgag337 like this.
    11-07-15 07:41 PM
    Is it rooted on the ones that are not working?
    its both. i can add accounts to the hub but they wont pull in data. hell bbm isnt even showing up
    11-07-15 07:43 PM
    What was said and what is actually happening are a lot of times two different things. I picked up a Priv yesterday and there is no privacy with this phone. It can show you where your privacy is being breached bit it can't do anything to stop it short of uninstalling the apps that are breaching it. Chrome out of the box is mining your data anlong with several other apps and this is par for the course with Android.
    Your points on Chrome are Valid. Dont know why BlackBerry didnt include their own browser.
    And yes installing the wrong apps will compromise your security
    11-07-15 07:44 PM
    hmm weird. I know that POM and a few other Devs are working on making them stable at the moment. So should be long before there is a one click APK install solution
    11-07-15 07:46 PM
    Arrest this man!!

You wouldn't download a car!
    SPNKr and darkehawke like this.
    11-07-15 07:55 PM
    You would think that, But it is android there is always a way around
    True, surprising tbh on BlackBerry's end, but like you said there's always a work around. Hell, Cobalt's got GPS and GS going on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 08:11 PM
    True, surprising tbh on BlackBerry's end, but like you said there's always a work around. Hell, Cobalt's got GPS and GS going on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Exactly. But I am willing to bet that the Troll doesnt care about that Cobalts work on BB10.
    Its funny when you see hypocrites is all.
    Anyway it is what it is, Im not paying trolls anymore mind.

Anyway the info is here for those that want it.
    11-07-15 08:16 PM
    It will happen.
    Huge difference between patching software to work on another handset vs bypassing physical hardware cryptographic PIN injections.

A single coder was able to get Google Play Services working on BB10 handsets through their Android Emulator pretty easily...yet NOBODY has been able to actually install Android on a BB10 handset.

See the difference between overcoming software limitations and hardware ones?
    Last edited by -Puck-; 11-07-15 at 08:44 PM.
    11-07-15 08:18 PM
    Huge difference between patching software to work on another handset vs bypassing physical hardware cryptographic PIN injections.
    Exactly. Good point.
    Using a blackberry launcher on another OPEN SOURCE device and this Troll above is crying theft, LOL
    nemasus likes this.
    11-07-15 08:20 PM
    *Eating popcorn*

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    11-07-15 08:22 PM
208 123 ...