Am I the only person who has very poor instagram video upload quality? The videos in both my feed and stories are very low frame rates and look aweful I had to back date to a version from June to fix the problem. Its happening on multiple accounts and on both my Key2 and Dtek60.

I realize it's probably an app issue, but how am I the only one suffering from this? Yes I've tried deleting the app, reinstalling etc. Nothing helps (except the old APK file)

anyone?
    12-16-18 12:02 PM
    how am I the only one suffering from this?
    Maybe they just look bad to you? I mean, IG isn't exactly the spot I go to when looking for HD video. Everyone's video on there looks like crap to me unless it's from a business account who has desktop access and can use video from any source not just phones.
    12-16-18 06:29 PM
    Maybe they just look bad to you? I mean, IG isn't exactly the spot I go to when looking for HD video. Everyone's video on there looks like crap to me unless it's from a business account who has desktop access and can use video from any source not just phones.
    Definitely not. While I'm understanding of the fact that it's instagram, there is an issue here.

Here is a video posted with the old apk (from June)
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BrT1yHiH...=1w7kvt0fspay2

And here is one posted from the current version. Clearly a difference in frame rates etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqvFIuCH...=11zwgltaopbc3
    12-17-18 06:01 AM
    While I'm understanding of the fact that it's instagram, there is an issue here.
    Yeah, def. a big difference there. Not really sure though. I don't post videos often enough to ever have seen a difference.
    12-17-18 06:05 AM
    I have the exact same problem. I got my key2 a couple of days ago and the quality on instagram is a disaster with video. It also cuts off stories of other peoplethat were made on different size screens. this should not happen. i am so dissapointed with the Device because of this instagram issue since i have a social Media Business and use the app professionally.
    12-17-18 11:51 AM
    Same here. I use Instagram every day and this has also been my experience.
    12-17-18 12:25 PM
    You're absolutely right. I was thinking Instagram cuts down the frames when putting on filter. Guess I'm not the only one.
    12-19-18 06:13 PM
    At this point the only work around I have found is using an older version of instagram (from June) it's version 51.0.0.20.85 if you're interested. But be warned, this version doesn't allow trimming of videos. I've tried a slightly newer version and the choopyness returned. Might try and go back a little further still.
    12-22-18 08:18 AM