After almost three years today I switched managing my primary emails from BB Inbox to MS Outlook on Android.
    I'm not so pleased with this, but feel a necessity due this few elements

- sometimes just opening an email need 30 sec. I never understand why, probably when is syncing the many linked accounts. This on a Mate 10 Pro so no lack of hw resources
    - for some reason I also never understood, the text of an email appearing fine on the mobile device appear on a laptop (browser or email client) such as too big and low res (i.e. with no anti aliasing)

For professional email this are a problem and didn't happen using Outlook Android app (btw I'm not using Outlook as my email client on the laptop).

If someone know how I can solve these problems I will be happy returning back to BB Inbox, since I find it with a more productive UI, these problems excluded.
    Last edited by davide445; 08-10-20 at 04:02 AM.
    08-10-20 01:21 AM
    Just use the Outlook app.... it's current and fully supported and being developed for. What I was last using on Android.

At best BlackBerry Apps are on life support... minimum activity to keep them going. But improvements...
    08-10-20 09:35 AM
    After almost three years today I switched managing my primary emails from BB Inbox to MS Outlook on Android.
    I'm not so pleased with this, but feel a necessity due this few elements

- sometimes just opening an email need 30 sec. I never understand why, probably when is syncing the many linked accounts. This on a Mate 10 Pro so no lack of hw resources
    - for some reason I also never understood, the text of an email appearing fine on the mobile device appear on a laptop (browser or email client) such as too big and low res (i.e. with no anti aliasing)

For professional email this are a problem and didn't happen using Outlook Android app (btw I'm not using Outlook as my email client on the laptop).

If someone know how I can solve these problems I will be happy returning back to BB Inbox, since I find it with a more productive UI, these problems excluded.
    Can't say I've had either of those issues running the Hub+ Inbox on my S9. Although, I only have 2 accounts, one is my work Office 365 account syncing my email and calendar history going back 2 years (beyond that, it's archived).

Emails open instantly for me.

I don't understand the font size issue you describe. My emails sent from my device look fine when viewed on the desktop - virtually the same as if sent from the desktop, except for some formatting differences in the signature (device can't do different colors in the same line, but then I follow our standard sig info with the fact that it's coming from my phone).
    08-10-20 10:06 AM
    The hub is the last BlackBerry app that I'm hanging on to. I cannot find another app with a unified inbox that offers as many features as the hub. I'll never let go of the pinch feature.
    gouger05 likes this.
    08-10-20 12:03 PM
    I have 5 email accounts synching, 2 other email accounts not synching, and 15 of social accounts/messaging accounts I never asked to be added and not synching.

The is any way to get rid of unneeded accounts? I never found a way to delete one, just disable his synching.

About the text this is a normal text

Improving BB Inbox-annotation-2020-08-14-080558.jpg

This is a text how appear written from the BB Inbox

Improving BB Inbox-annotation-2020-08-14-080557.jpg

As you see the second is slim and just a bit low res
    Last edited by davide445; 08-14-20 at 01:08 AM.
    08-13-20 11:09 AM