"Offline Maps & Navigation" just updated and I had to install new maps, I would like to uninstall the old ones but where are they? How can I be sure it's the maps from this satnav app as I have quite a few installed?
    04-25-17 01:17 PM
    "Offline Maps & Navigation" just updated and I had to install new maps, I would like to uninstall the old ones but where are they? How can I be sure it's the maps from this satnav app as I have quite a few installed?
    Care to give a bit more info, like what app exactly, or which map apps you have installed?
    More than likely, it overwrote the old data so no need to worry about it.
    04-25-17 06:59 PM
    That's what is called "Offline Maps & Navigation" https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...linemaps&hl=en
    It's the best app I have found after many years of trying other idiotic satnav systems, only thing is that unfortunately recently it updated and it's now a bit slow to use for the Passport, also the previous version gave the chance of downloading just some regions and counties instead of whole countries, so I would like to check whether those maps are cluttering up my remaining available space or not but can't find in which folder they went.
    04-26-17 01:07 AM
    Ok, you are posting in the wrong section then. This is for Android apps on an Android device.
    04-26-17 08:13 AM
    With your Passport attached to a PC via usb navigate using File Explorer on your PC to : misc/android/Offline Maps & Navigation . You should be able to find the data folder here, but be careful when deleting/moving folders or files. You may end up having to reinstall if you screw up. By the way, many times when you uninstall an android app, you will have to navigate using your device or a PC to find remaining data files on your device as just uninstalling the app will NOT always remove all files for that app. Good luck!
    04-26-17 08:27 AM