Works fine when you refresh. Have tried it with the push setting both on and off. Is set to check every fifteen minutes. Does the same thing for both my email accounts.

Any thoughts?
    07-14-17 05:10 AM
    It should. Why it won't work on you?
    07-14-17 07:22 AM
    I noticed that Hub does not refresh when I have Battery Saver turned on. is that the case for you?
    07-14-17 09:30 AM
    Pretty sure on some Android devices (IIRC - could be wrong) that battery saver turns off the master account sync for a lot of apps and dials back a bunch of other functionality to try to save battery. Wasn't immediately obvious, but I think it's by design in the OS.
    09-10-17 11:17 PM
    I'm having this issue with the hub after upgrading from Galaxy S7 Edge into a Note8. Hub will not automatically retrieve emails. I checked the setting to receive emails faster by having the hub work in the background and the problem is still present.
    Anyone have any ideas how to address this?
    This wasn't present in my S7Edge.
    09-15-17 05:19 PM
    I've had this issue too. Sort of random though. Used to work fine but started noticing I wasn't getting email notifications as much as usual. So checked the Hub and no new emails showing until it refreshed itself, then several hours worth of emails appeared. Some mornings I wake up to my normal amount of new emails in the Hub with notifications, some mornings nothing until I open Hub and it refreshes. It's annoying, and hasn't always done this. Mostly the last couple of months, keep hoping and update fixes it but so far no luck. Using Hub on OnePlus 3T.
    09-19-17 11:01 AM
    Mine stopped syncing yesterday. I've reloaded it, factory reset and restored everything expect BlackBerry and then reloaded that and after a while it just stops. I've changed various settings on push and timed refresh and nothing makes it sync. Manual refresh doesn't work and it very very briefly tries - you can see a flash of network activity and then it stops. Very frustrating as it has been working perfectly for ages.
    09-20-17 01:46 AM
    It will work after a reboot for a while and when it stops it sometimes works again once if you turn sync off and on
    09-20-17 11:18 AM
    I have run into this issue on both an S7 and S7 Edge multiple times. Since I am using a bloatware disabler, I suspect it may have something to do with some kind of interference by Samsung system apps, but I'm not 100% sure. The only thing that restored HUB functionality for me was to remove and reinstall the HUB Suite, which also includes re-entering all my email accounts. Good luck.
    09-20-17 11:29 AM
    Thanks, I've done that a few times and it works then stops. I agree it seems to be being blocked but I don't have any battery saving stuff other than the default phone one which I've excluded hub and services from. I've now installed blue email and hub is working again. We'll see how long for...
    09-21-17 04:48 AM
    It seems if you remove or add an account it will then work fine for a while, then stop again.
    09-23-17 12:37 PM
    Are the people having this issue on the September patch update?
    09-23-17 12:47 PM
    My phone updated yesterday and the hub has stopped syncing again today.
    09-23-17 12:54 PM
    My phone updated yesterday and the hub has stopped syncing again today.
    Have you checked in the playstore to make sure all BlackBerry apps are up to date?
    Also when you set up your email accounts did you ensure "use push if supported" was checked?
    09-23-17 05:19 PM
    Are the people having this issue on the September patch update?
    Yes, mine stopped at weekend, I am on Sept patch, Dtek50. No longer getting ANY notifications, or vibration/flashing led, nothing. Wondered if a hub update has caused this??
    Missing calls & texts & whatsapp messages.
    Have to actually open phone to see if anything has arrived!!
    09-25-17 03:00 PM
    Yes, mine stopped at weekend, I am on Sept patch, Dtek50. No longer getting ANY notifications, or vibration/flashing led, nothing. Wondered if a hub update has caused this??
    Missing calls & texts & whatsapp messages.
    Have to actually open phone to see if anything has arrived!!
    When did you get a hub update last? Have you checked in the play store to see if other apps especially hub+ services is up to date? The only other thing I would try as this doesn't seem to be a common issue is clearing data of the hub (settings, apps, hub, click on data, clear data) but that would require setting it up again which really shouldn't take too long to re-add email account etc.
    09-25-17 05:44 PM
    Mine has restarted without intervention or updates. I'd tried reinstalling, factory reset, clearing cached, ensuring all the permissions were up to date and nothing helped. Then one day it restarted.
    09-26-17 01:54 AM
    When did you get a hub update last? Have you checked in the play store to see if other apps especially hub+ services is up to date? The only other thing I would try as this doesn't seem to be a common issue is clearing data of the hub (settings, apps, hub, click on data, clear data) but that would require setting it up again which really shouldn't take too long to re-add email account etc.
    Appears that hub & services are currently up to date, according to google play.
    Seem to remember that there was a bunch of updates installed overnight, and possibly a hub one? but didn't take too much notice, as they always seem to update/install OK.
    Problems appeared the day afterwards, so think it may be a hub problem.
    Tried a 'soft' reset, but not sure if a 'hard' reset (hold power button 32 secs) is the same as a factory reset or not. (factory reset needs you to select from menu in settings, Backup & reset, factory data reset.)
    Have google backup, but just can't face the hassle of trying to sort this out, need it sorted, as have had to resort to going back to Z10 with SIM adapter so I don't miss calls/texts etc....
    09-26-17 03:48 AM