Hi, for some strange reason when I try to delete emails in my Hub nothing happens. Now if I click on an email it will not open it but it will just delete it. LOL.. I used to be able to Long click on an email and then go down the list and click all the ones I wanted to delete and then go to the top right corner and push the trash can. But now if I long click on it they will highlight but the trash can is no longer there. Any advice would be great! thanks
    06-24-18 08:43 PM
    Hi, for some strange reason when I try to delete emails in my Hub nothing happens. Now if I click on an email it will not open it but it will just delete it. LOL.. I used to be able to Long click on an email and then go down the list and click all the ones I wanted to delete and then go to the top right corner and push the trash can. But now if I long click on it they will highlight but the trash can is no longer there. Any advice would be great! thanks
    I'll start with a simple solution, make sure that you're 100% connected to wi-fi and restart the device.
    06-26-18 10:17 PM