Is there a Text Messaging app that works with the hub where you can receive and reply via the hub? I've noticed that since my phone got updated to Android 9.0 that the hub doesn't even work with incoming text messages. I actually have to go to my Google messenger app to view it.
    06-30-19 04:57 PM
    There are a few other threads on this already... it just how Android works now.
    07-01-19 09:34 AM
    I never found any that had Android 9.0. Those you speak of showed incoming texts into the hub. Android 9.0 doesn't seem to allow to show incoming or outgoing texts. Plus it doesn't show the call log either.
    07-01-19 10:13 AM
    I never found any that had Android 9.0. Those you speak of showed incoming texts into the hub. Android 9.0 doesn't seem to allow to show incoming or outgoing texts. Plus it doesn't show the call log either.
    Text and Call logs were removed... It's not really an Android 9 thing, HUB update was only a few months ago that removed those capabilities.
    07-01-19 10:44 AM
    Text and Call logs were removed... It's not really an Android 9 thing, HUB update was only a few months ago that removed those capabilities.
    Really?? My call logs still showed up until I updated my Essential phone to Android 9. I guess I won't update my BlackBerry Motion since I haven't updated the security in 6 or so months. I guess there is no reason to keep the hub on my phone if it's not going to let me use it for texts and calls
    07-01-19 10:51 AM
    Really?? My call logs still showed up until I updated my Essential phone to Android 9. I guess I won't update my BlackBerry Motion since I haven't updated the security in 6 or so months. I guess there is no reason to keep the hub on my phone if it's not going to let me use it for texts and calls
    Well as no BBMo phone have Android PIE yet.... that's why I'm saying it's not an Android 9 thing.

Only you can decide if HUB is useful without those features.
    07-01-19 11:13 AM
    I just applied an update to the HUB from late June that said you can now integrate your favourite messaging apps into the HUB. I can't see any way to do this.
    07-12-19 01:05 AM
    I just applied an update to the HUB from late June that said you can now integrate your favourite messaging apps into the HUB. I can't see any way to do this.
    Go to Hub Inbox and click on settings/accounts click '+' and select the add an app option. A screen will pop up of selectable apps.
    07-12-19 01:08 PM
    Go to Hub Inbox and click on settings/accounts click '+' and select the add an app option. A screen will pop up of selectable apps.
    It worked. I can now see Whatsapp messages in the HUB.
    07-12-19 07:52 PM