I have an Exchange account connected through BlackBerry Hub on my KeyOne. There are about a dozen different contact folders on the server nine of which I selected to synchronize. Now from
    time to time Hub stops synchronizing random folders and deletes all these contacts from the phone. I notice that when someone calls me with an unknown number. It does not happen to all folders at once but only to one or two, but without pattern.

I have to un-tick and re-tick the folder in Hub's contact folder synchronizing settings to get the contacts back on the phone. Merged contacts are unmerged after that and keyboard shortcuts don't work for affected contacts anymore.

Any suggestions what might be the culprit causing this behavior?
    10-06-17 04:18 AM
    I had no idea you could sync the contact folders!! I would really appreciate this feature - where do you find contact sync settings to activate !?
    10-09-17 10:29 AM
    I would appreciate finding out how to automatically sync the various contact accounts. I can only find out to "copy" contacts from one account to another, which I assume is a one - time sync.
    10-09-17 12:11 PM
    It's a function in BB Hub. Go to settings - accounts - (the account in question) - synchronizing settings for contact folders (or something like that, German version here).
    10-13-17 03:24 AM
    Meanwhile I think that the synchronizing fails more often than I think but resumes by itself, too. Phone numbers assigned to keyboard shortcuts fail to work again and again giving me a message the phone number is not valid.
    10-13-17 03:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD