I've noticed that when I reply to emails sent by iPhone or iPad users my signature isn't being put at the bottom by Hub. Is this happening to anyone else?
    11-24-16 12:30 AM
    Probably those emails are in an different format to the normal emails you receive. Apple tends to use peculiar ways of doing things. You may have to adjust an email setting somewhere.
    11-24-16 07:19 AM
    Probably those emails are in an different format to the normal emails you receive. Apple tends to use peculiar ways of doing things. You may have to adjust an email setting somewhere.
    Yes, it's clearly something to do with Apple, but I'm surprised that BlackBerry hasn't resolved it if it is happening to everyone using Hub+. Doesn't happen in the Gmail app or Samsung Focus hub.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue or just me?
    11-24-16 04:40 PM
    Yes, I posted about this problem in the Hub+ forum. It's very annoying. My work-around is to use the Clip Stack app. I've copied my Sigs there. When I reply to an iOS device, I bring up Clip Stack, tap the appropriate Sig, and then paste it into my reply message.
    11-28-16 02:16 PM
    Yes, I posted about this problem in the Hub+ forum. It's very annoying. My work-around is to use the Clip Stack app. I've copied my Sigs there. When I reply to an iOS device, I bring up Clip Stack, tap the appropriate Sig, and then paste it into my reply message.
    Thanks for confirming it's not just me.

I'm surprised that BlackBerry hasn't corrected this issue. It's clear that it is a BlackBerry orientated issue since it doesn't happen in the Gmail app itself or even in the Samsung Focus hub app.

Considering the number of people that use iOS devices it would be in BlackBerry's best interest to get to corrected.
    11-30-16 11:26 AM
    Hub updated today but this issue still not fixed.
    12-01-16 11:29 AM
    Hub updated today but this issue still not fixed.
    Very disappointing that BlackBerry hasn't addressed this considering the huge number of people using iOS based email. That means a lot of emails without the signature being properly applied in BlackBerry Hub+.
    12-02-16 04:37 AM
    Is this on an exchange account?
    12-02-16 06:10 AM
    Is this on an exchange account?
    Yesterday, Sigs weren't working for replies to iOS emails. Today, mostly working.

I did a Hub search for the 'Sent from my iPhone' and opened a dozen replies. All opened with a Sig until the last one. Hence, mostly working.

Your question about Exchange made me realize that this may be a combination of my mail server, messages received from iOS, and replies via Hub. It seems that the issue is specific to my Gmail accounts. I didn't realize before that I wasn't seeing this problem with my Exchange accounts.
    12-02-16 12:05 PM
    Hello. I think If I reply to a non html format email, signature NOT appear...
    12-08-16 01:53 AM
    Hello. I think If I reply to a non html format email, signature NOT appear...
    That's a good point , my emails are all HTML.
    12-12-16 03:32 AM
    I still get this issue today... frustrating.
    07-07-17 03:14 PM