I got some issues with my keyone. when I receive new email my keyone without any notification, no LED shining, no banner showing. But I can see the new email in hub… I can’t open the meeting invitation email in Hub, noticed the Calendar needs certain permissions, I have set the permissions already…

KEYone Android version(ABJ879) , Hub+ services version 1.6.2.53193(beta)

Please, is there any way to fix it … somebody help me......
    11-29-18 06:19 AM
    Don't want to hijack your thread, but I have a Hub issue and your title works.

I'm on Android Pie. Nokia 6.1. Last two Hub+ updates make my Hub crash after five seconds every time I open it.

How can I rollback to a prior version until it's fixed?
    11-29-18 08:20 AM
    I got some issues with my keyone. when I receive new email my keyone without any notification, no LED shining, no banner showing. But I can see the new email in hub… I can’t open the meeting invitation email in Hub, noticed the Calendar needs certain permissions, I have set the permissions already…

KEYone Android version(ABJ879) , Hub+ services version 1.6.2.53193(beta)

Please, is there any way to fix it … somebody help me......
    Are notifications for those accounts enabled (Hub -> Hamburger Icon -> Settings -> Account)?

Don't want to hijack your thread, but I have a Hub issue and your title works.

I'm on Android Pie. Nokia 6.1. Last two Hub+ updates make my Hub crash after five seconds every time I open it.

How can I rollback to a prior version until it's fixed?
    Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Hub+ app
    11-29-18 10:07 AM
    Are notifications for those accounts enabled (Hub -> Hamburger Icon -> Settings -> Account)?

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Hub+ app
    So far a reinstall has worked. One minute and Hub hasn't crashed. I take that as a fix!
    11-29-18 11:58 AM
    So far a reinstall has worked. One minute and Hub hasn't crashed. I take that as a fix!
    Well that was good for five minutes. I'm back to crash and burning. Grrr
    11-29-18 12:25 PM
    ye of cause...
    11-29-18 04:43 PM
    I installed version 1.6.0xxxx and so far so good.

I found it here: http://snip.ly/bmi3mo
    11-29-18 10:32 PM
    since last Hub update I am getting twitter messages in the Hub just summary twitter email 3 times a day. now I am noticing BBM messages only appear in the Hub if I go to the BBM App to check and respond. very very annoying
    01-26-19 05:19 AM
    the last hub update (2.1902.0.16704) wont save my default email account choice and it doesnt group the account notifications (gmail, work email, etc) together. the previous version did. im in the beta for it, but there really is no way to submit bug reports anymore since the beta group is dead. is anyone else seeing this issue

update: i found the new beta webpage and logged a bug report for the hub not saving my default email account and they are aware and testing a fix for the issue. i asked if i should log a bug report for the notification issue
    Last edited by hawklet00; 02-15-19 at 04:14 PM. Reason: got an update from bb beta support
    02-15-19 01:47 PM