Anyone else having issues with Hub mail connecting to an Exchange server? Mine stopped working yesterday, without any changes being made to the app settings or (to my knowledge) the server settings. I can access the account fine from other apps (e.g., Outlook for Windows, Outlook for Android). And Hub can access gmail and IMAP accounts. It simply can't reach the Exchange server. I tried deleting and re-adding the account and get the error, "The server is busy and your account cannot be activated. Please try again later." Any ideas? Thanks.
    04-25-19 10:53 AM
    I started experiencing the same behavior on 2 exchange accounts this past Monday. I can do remote email search on both Exchange servers but I can't receive email. Interesting thing is that if I do a remote search of email on the Exchange server, I can respond and the emails will be delivered.

I just can't get new email to appear in my inbox.

Another issue. If I tap on an email that was delivered before the problems started, I get an error message that the Hub/Inbox can't open the message, and the message disappears from the email list.
    05-22-19 10:24 AM
    Deleting exchange accounts, then uninstalling hub+inbox, reinstalling hub+inbox and re-adding exchange accounts finally fixed my problem.
    05-24-19 05:11 PM
    Same thing happened to me on the same day: multiple Hub ActiveSync accounts became non-functional, even though these accounts were on two different servers (Office365 and an OpenXchange server).

I deleted one of the accounts from the Hub and re-added it; that account now seems to be working. Now moving on to my other accounts.

Curious that it happened to at least three of us, at the same time, using different mail servers.
    05-30-19 07:02 PM
    Deleting one of the accounts, then re-adding it, only restored partial functionality to that account.

As the account was re-added to the Hub, prior emails were pulled from the server and re-populated the Inbox. If a new email arrives and I click on the notification, then the message is placed into the Inbox. But (hang onto your hats), if I don't open an incoming email's notification, then that message does not get placed into the Inbox.

"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.
    05-30-19 07:19 PM
    It's happening to me now! Whenever I click on a message, it says "Cannot open message" and then the item disappears! I will try deleting and re-entering the accounts.
    05-31-19 10:07 PM
    It's happening to me now! Whenever I click on a message, it says "Cannot open message" and then the item disappears! I will try deleting and re-entering the accounts.
    That's the same behavior I had. As far as I can tell my two exchange accounts (Office365 and hosted Exchange) are back to working order.

However I now have problems with an IBM Verse email account where Verse experiences problems authenticating. After a few failures it eventually authenticates. This has happened a few times now. And started around the same time or shortly after my issues with Exchange.
    06-05-19 01:41 AM
    The same thing started with me two days ago. After re-tarting the phone all the emails and folders in all my email accounts from three different servers disappeared.

I tried deleting one account and re-adding it . This did not fix anything - I initially got a "cannot connect to server" message from the newly added account when trying to sync. Today that message is gone, but emails do not show up.

As noted in another thread - I can search from within HUB and it will pull messages off the server, but new messages do not arrive =, and the email inbox remains empty for these accounts.

All other hub services seem to retain messages (texts, phone log, FB etc.), but no mew messages or notifications have shown up in Hub since the problem started.
    06-14-19 10:31 AM
    Are you all using the updated Hub+ Inbox? - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...blackberry.hub
    06-14-19 12:01 PM
    Individually deleting and re-adding Exchange / ActiveSync accounts did not fix the problem for me. Per another forum user's suggestion, I deleted all Hub accounts, cleared the Hub's App Cache, cleared the Hub's App Data, deleted the Hub+ app, re-installed, then re-added all of my accounts one at a time.

Time consuming? Yes, but nothing else I tried worked. At least it encouraged me to write down all of my Hub settings so that the next time this happens, or I move to another phone, the Hub can be setup more quickly.
    06-15-19 09:32 AM
    Are you all using the updated Hub+ Inbox? - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...blackberry.hub
    I’m encountering the same issue with Exchange email accounts having suddenly stopped updating about 5 days ago - no problems with the accounts when accessed through Outlook (on my laptop), nor through the Android Outlook app which I installed on my BBK1 as a (hopefully) temporary work-around to the problem. I can still send from the accounts, but nothing comes in, and more recent incoming emails can be accessed via Remote Search (but then don’t remain as available). I am using Blackberry Hub+ Inbox last updated 7 June 2019, 10 days prior to the issue arising. I really don’t want to have to delete accounts and the Hub if that can be avoided.....
    06-22-19 04:48 AM