Just deleted the Inbox app and re-installed the Blackberry Hub + Inbox app from Google Play.

I did not de-install the Blackberry hub + Services app.

It worked for me - hope it works for you as well.
    03-19-23 09:36 AM
    The answer from BBhelp is to join beta program of both hub+ inbox and hub+ services and the update both. That worked nicely for me! The updates are dated 14 Mars 2023.

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    03-22-23 01:38 AM
    Same issue on 2 devices. Done resets etc. Deleted Inbox and reinstalled from the Play store and newest faulty version came back 2.23111.1.231102747, and that is the one in the Play store now.
    Any other idea how to roll back to the previous version?? Should I leave being a beta tester to get a different version??
    03-22-23 01:55 AM
    Same issue on 2 devices. Done resets etc. Deleted Inbox and reinstalled from the Play store and newest faulty version came back 2.23111.1.231102747, and that is the one in the Play store now.
    Any other idea how to roll back to the previous version?? Should I leave being a beta tester to get a different version??
    Did you also join the beta programme of the hub+ services and installed the latest version? That's essential!

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    03-22-23 03:56 AM
    Hub/inbox is still the only email app I'm aware of that does combined inbox/sentbox.

Also, lots of the other email apps won't even do combined inbox or combined sent across all the different email accounts. Fortunately for me, Samsung emails does do combined inbox across all accounts (but it just doesn't do combined in/sentbox). And no, for me conversation view isn't a suitable alternative.

I moved past hub quiet a while ago, but I can empathize with those that still want to use it.
    Last edited by spARTacus; 03-22-23 at 04:58 AM.
    03-22-23 04:22 AM
    Did you also join the beta programme of the hub+ services and installed the latest version? That's essential!
    Thanks. I applied Beta tester for Services, with no joy. Then found Services had an update waiting. Applied and all seems to be fine.
    BlackBerry Hub is the dog's danglies, not just dealing with inbox/Sent but dragging in posts from Anti-social media apps. If it goes it will be a great loss.
    mikael11 likes this.
    03-22-23 06:31 AM
    Thanks. I applied Beta tester for Services, with no joy. Then found Services had an update waiting. Applied and all seems to be fine.
    BlackBerry Hub is the dog's danglies, not just dealing with inbox/Sent but dragging in posts from Anti-social media apps. If it goes it will be a great loss.
    If you download the latest March 22, 2023 update to Hub+Inbox for Android, it FINALLY seems to FIX all the latest BUGS that got introduced a few weeks ago. I can FINALLY see and open all my emails. Whew!!
    03-26-23 05:10 PM
32 12