Hi,

Pretty much as my title states my Inbox app just stopped functioning this afternoon, notifications came in like normal and even emails were synced.

Yet when i tried to read the emails it got the error "unable to display message" and even when I manually navigate to the app it's completely empty.

I tried reinstalling it, switching from Beta to regular, clearing cache, clearing data and reinstalling.

Rebooting my phone

I even uninstalled the hub+ services but to no avail.

I'm using the apps on a Google Pixel 7 Pro on droid 13 (Feb '23)

BB apps I'm using:
    Hub+ services
    Inbox
    Contacts
    Calendar

Anyone happen to have an idea what else i could try?
    03-14-23 01:32 PM
    Hi,

Pretty much as my title states my Inbox app just stopped functioning this afternoon, notifications came in like normal and even emails were synced.

Yet when i tried to read the emails it got the error "unable to display message" and even when I manually navigate to the app it's completely empty.

I tried reinstalling it, switching from Beta to regular, clearing cache, clearing data and reinstalling.

Rebooting my phone

I even uninstalled the hub+ services but to no avail.

I'm using the apps on a Google Pixel 7 Pro on droid 13 (Feb '23)

BB apps I'm using:
    Hub+ services
    Inbox
    Contacts
    Calendar

Anyone happen to have an idea what else i could try?
    I have the same problem on several phones using hub+ , since last update. I filed a support ticket to BlackBerry about it!

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    03-14-23 03:13 PM
    Do you have one email account or several?
    Are they different providers?

I know Outlook goes down from time to time... next day it is usually fine.

Rebooting, removing and reinstalling the App and setting it up all over... is about all you can do. Short of a Factory Reset.
    03-14-23 03:14 PM
    I got multiple accounts, and tried most of the laat resorts, did find out I had an update for droid itself so installing that. Hopefully it fixes some issues
    03-14-23 03:34 PM
    Turns out the app had an update overnight which introduced the issue, ended up rolling back the version which fixed my issue
    03-14-23 04:37 PM
    omg i have been dealng with this for hours now, i woke up in the morning and boom- blank white inbox. notifications are coming in but inbox is blank white. also can not sue write an email feature, then the app juts closes down. Does anyone know the solution? I havent seen any updates for that yet....
    03-15-23 04:28 AM
    is there a way i can do that manually? i have blank white inbox still and no updates to fix it...
    03-15-23 05:10 AM
    Same here. How can it be rolled back on Android 10?
    This is very annoying.
    03-16-23 10:10 AM
    Omg guys. You're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. The BlackBerry software hasn't been developed in years and is hopelessly outdated and no longer secure.

Just move to a modern solution and save yourselves the hassle.
    03-16-23 11:41 AM
    Was working fine before updating to the latest blackberry hub+ yesterday.
    There must be some development going on hence the updates
    03-16-23 11:55 AM
    @conite - also, what is your modern solution that can offer the same or similar functions as the blackberry inbox.
    03-16-23 11:59 AM
    @conite - also, what is your modern solution that can offer the same or similar functions as the blackberry inbox.
    There's no real modern hub solution.... The modern consumer moved on long ago. Keep in mind, Android 10 isn't a modern environment
    03-16-23 12:29 PM
    He has said this a few times....

Just use Gmail or Outlook for all of your email.

The enhanced notification tray (with history turned on) works great for everything else.
    But think you need Android 12 to really get the most out of the newest notification options....

There is nothing like HUB out there... and that's because most folks have always used the Notification Tray, it's only BlackBerry users that got addicted to how the HUB worked. And the notification tray has gotten better and better at showing you what is going on.

100% I loved BB10 Hub, but as I moved to Android I quickly saw that there were advantages to having separate Apps for different communications paths. I don't even use one email app...
    03-16-23 01:24 PM
    Was working fine before updating to the latest blackberry hub+ yesterday.
    There must be some development going on hence the updates
    The only development is a couple lines of code that need to be changed every now and then in order to maintain the listing on the Play Store.
    03-16-23 03:05 PM
    Thanks all.
    Problem solved! Deinstall Inbox and re-installed from Google Play store. Somehow the accounts configuration settings was not removed so no accounts setup required.
    Happy for now... ������
    mikael11 likes this.
    03-17-23 02:54 AM
    Thanks all.
    Problem solved! Deinstall Inbox and re-installed from Google Play store. Somehow the accounts configuration settings was not removed so no accounts setup required.
    Happy for now... ������
    Same issue for me since Monday March 13, 2023. NO Emails shown in Hub+Inbox. Only shows all my emails if I press the Search button at the bottom of the screen on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Android smartphone. I contacted [email protected] and none of their suggestions has worked yet. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the Inbox app several times (with reboots of the phone between uninstalls/installs). No fix yet. I'm enrolled as a beta tester on these apps for many years. I don't want to completely uninstall the entire Hub+Services (or Leave the beta-tester status) in case it deletes ALL my CONTACTS and CALENDAR events! SHEESH!!!

The BB developers need to be FIRED!!!
    03-17-23 09:18 AM
    Same issue for me since Monday March 13, 2023. NO Emails shown in Hub+Inbox. Only shows all my emails if I press the Search button at the bottom of the screen on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Android smartphone. I contacted [email protected] and none of their suggestions has worked yet. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the Inbox app several times (with reboots of the phone between uninstalls/installs). No fix yet. I'm enrolled as a beta tester on these apps for many years. I don't want to completely uninstall the entire Hub+Services (or Leave the beta-tester status) in case it deletes ALL my CONTACTS and CALENDAR events! SHEESH!!!

They were fired a long time ago
    03-17-23 11:13 AM

Why not download e.g. Outlook while you're waiting? Easy to set up both MS and Google accounts.

If they fire the one left, then we won't have the app any longer - so I hope not

Skickat från min Titan Slim via Tapatalk
    03-17-23 11:13 AM

Others have stated that downgrading from the last update has helped them.

As for your contacts, emails and calendar... your should have those syncing between devices so they are always backed up. What would you do if you lost your phone tomorrow? (like it never happens to anyone)
    03-17-23 11:31 AM
    Others have stated that downgrading from the last update has helped them.

As for your contacts, emails and calendar... your should have those syncing between devices so they are always backed up. What would you do if you lost your phone tomorrow? (like it never happens to anyone)
    OK, but I can't figure out how to "downgrade" to the previous version/update. Everybody on this forum should email [email protected] to report this same issue, and then hopefully that one Developer can fix the BUG he/she introduced which renders the Inbox app USELESS!!!
    03-17-23 12:49 PM
    OK, but I can't figure out how to "downgrade" to the previous version/update. Everybody on this forum should email [email protected] to report this same issue, and then hopefully that one Developer can fix the BUG he/she introduced which renders the Inbox app USELESS!!!
    Uninstall everything and reinstall from the Play Store. Re-create your accounts. If they are MS accounts, the MS account sign-in box will pop up. Everything should work.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    03-17-23 01:12 PM
    Or that one developer can ask for permission to put an end to all this.

But I get the feeling that for most... it's still working ok. Of course most folks using HUB+ are still stuck on Android 8, where it seems to work.
    03-17-23 01:15 PM
    Well, I just installed today's update (March 17, 4:30pm ET) to the Hub+Inbox, and it only partially fixes the problem. Now all my emails appear in my Inbox main screen - Whew! BUT!!: When I try opening any email message, I still get "Can't open message". I even tried force-stop, uninstall, and re-download and install, with the same issue.

So the Developer only got it partially fixed! SHEESH!!!
    03-17-23 03:52 PM
    Exactly the same happened to me this morning but luckily re-installing Inbox solved the problem.
    I hope it works for you as well.
    03-18-23 12:49 PM
    Do you mean reinstalling the new beta version?

Sounds like an issue with Webview that was a problem viewing emails for a while a couple years ago. Perhaps the reinstall clears it up.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    03-18-23 01:21 PM
32 12